New Girl Ch. 02 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tighter and tighter grew the sensation deep in her belly. She moaned almost continually now. It had been a long time since they had had the time to enjoy such intimacy. As his tongue moved up her mound, everything tightened further, and her focus was on what his mouth did to her. Then with a heave, she grunted, bucking her hips against his face as her pussy spasmed, gushing more juices into his mouth.

As the tremors faded, she lay limp on the bed, gasping for air. Feebly, she pulled the handkerchief from her mouth and gasped for air.

"Oh, my Lord! That .. was so .. intense!" She rose up, and gently pulled his face, urging him to move back up and lay next to her.

With a grin, Royce complied.

As he lay beside her, she turned to him, kissing him and licking her own juices from his face.

She knew she should take her time undressing him. But she was fully aroused. Her fingers worked rapidly, undoing buttons, laces, buckles and snaps. Amused, he watched as she urgently tugged off his vest and shirt. Royce enjoyed the feel of her hands rubbing on his chest. With determination, she pulled off his boots and grasping both trousers and underwear, tugged them both off at the same time. Two more eager yanks and his socks followed his clothing onto the floor. Her eyes lighted on his sack and his nearly full erection. Slowly, she crawled forward, staring at his cock. As she neared it, she licked her lips, watching as it swelled under her gaze.

Miri gently grasped his shaft, running her hand along his length. They had been lovers for nearly a year now. Part of her was astonished by how fast time went when he was with her, and by how it dragged when she had to sleep alone. In all that time, she longed to pleasure him as much as he pleasured her. Most of their encounters were quick – a few kisses, some groping, and frantic fucking. Not that she didn't enjoy those times. Most of them, he took her from behind. She had come to love that position. At that angle he hit all the right spots so that she came like fireworks on Solstice Day. In those rare times when they had more than a few minutes, Miri wanted to use her mouth on his cock and pleasure him like he did on her pussy. She felt good to makehimfeel good, and admitted to herself she wanted to feel just a little in control while she made him feel helpless. But his girth and length made it hard for her to take him more than halfway. And when he came, she invariably choked.

She stared at the thick shaft with its long veins and the purple knob. He smelled clean, but there was a faint musky scent that was definitely male. She stared at his cock, the source of so many hours of pleasure. A long inhale, a lick from the middle to the crown, and then she filled her mouth with him.

Royce gave a small sigh of pleasure at the sudden, wet warmth. He liked getting head, but he didn't want start the evening with Miri choking on his sperm. He would enjoy her ministrations for awhile, but then he intended to enter her pussy and plunder her depths. With a sudden insight, he realized that they'd never coupled with her on top. Miri seemed to be able to come just from penetration, which was unusual in itself. And, she came so hard when he took her from behind. Royce wondered how she would enjoy being in the driver's seat for a change. It could be fun to let her do the work, to let her pleasure her clit while she ground onto his cock.

For several minutes, he stroked her hair gently while she sucked and licked him, gently caressing his balls and stroking his shaft while her mouth worked on his crown. Then he reached down and caressed her cheek. "Miri, I want inside your pussy now. Come on up. You on top."

Surprised, she looked up. As she moved over him, she asked, "Did you not want to fill my mouth, my Lord?"

He grinned. "Miri, I love having my cock sucked, but I like nothing better than to stretch my lover's pussy while I look into her face." He watched as she reached down and angled his shaft at her entrance.

Her heart warmed, acknowledging her role. "Iamyour lover." As she slowly descended, feeling him penetrate her slick center, a look of concern filled her face. "My-my Lord? My kerchief? I–I may need it."

Royce looked right then left, spying the wadded cloth within arm's reach. He handed it to her. Miri reached out for it as she slowly worked his cock deeper into her pussy. As she stuffed her mouth, long sighs deepened to moans as she rode his shaft. While there was little chance anyone would come into her room, especially this late at night, she also did not want others to hear her screams of release. It was preferable that people speculated whether she had a lover or not, and not give them confirmation, for that would spark curiosity as who he was. Miri was willing to do anything to have him stretch her sex whenever he wanted her.

As she rocked, feeling his hard shaft moving deep in her pussy, she sucked air, whimpering and huffing through her nose. His cock stretched her, an undeniable presence stroking with wonderful friction, culminating with a brush against her womb with each roll of her hips. He felt so good! She felt his crown flex deep inside her belly, and she nearly lost it. Breath ragged, she put her hands on his chest to steady herself. His hands weren't idle, busy as they were kneading her breasts. The rarity of being able to take their time, being fully naked together, and the mind-numbing waves of ecstasy of his body inside hers all worked their magic on her. Miri's loins tightened as she moved over him. As she ground her clit against his pubis, he squeezed her breasts, then flexed his cock again.

Miri came, shaking and shuddering, slowly laying down on his chest, gasping as wave after glorious wave pulsated through her consciousness.

Royce caressed her face. "You ready for more?" he asked gently.

Her pussy was still grasping his cock, coating him with her juices. Miri pulled the cloth from her mouth. "Maybe later, my Lord. I think– I think I'm undone."

Holding her, he gently rolled her until he was on top. He lifted up her legs, spreading her wide. "I'm going to fill you, Miri, until your pussy is thick and overflowing with my sperm."

Giving her firm, solid strokes, Royce worked inside her. Unhurried, he pulled nearly out, then drove into her wet channel, pressing until his balls touched her butt.

Gasping, Miri grabbed his waist, rocking her hips to meet him. "Take me, Lord! And give it to me. Give all to me!"

Royce pumped into Miri, the wet squishy noise growing louder as the minutes went by. Little by little, he made more appreciative sighs, and Miri's heart soared, hearing his pleasure. Then his pace picked up, increasing until his hips slapped against hers, his hard shaft driving into and parting her deepest recesses.

"Oh, Miri!" he whispered, shoving hard against her groin, pressing into her.

Miri felt the pulse, then felt the hot stickiness splash against her womb. Grabbing his butt, she ground hard against him. "Yes, come inside me," she cried.

Royce leaned his head down, and while his cock spewed more seed into her, his lips sought hers. He kissed her long and thoroughly until his balls ceased their twitching.

He nuzzled her cheek, sighing. "Thank you, sweet woman."

Miri's arms hugged him tightly. "Oh, thank you, my Lord. You make me feel so good!"

He started to move off her, but Miri held him tighter. "Please don't pull out. I like feeling you inside me."

Royce grinned, holding himself up by his arms. "All right."

Miri suddenly yawned, long and wide. Then she blushed. "I'm sorry."

He chuckled. "It's nearly eleven bells. We've both been up since around dawn, so it's totally understandable. I was going to ask if you wanted to go another round, but I think you are tired out."

"If my Lord wants to love me more, I will do so willingly." Her eyes, once heavy with lust, were now growing heavy with the need for sleep.

Royce saw the tiredness in her eyes, and leaned down to gently kiss her cheeks and eyes. "Gentle heart, I do not doubt your willingness, but I think your body has other plans."

With a frown, she felt him slip out. Then the gush of semen rushing out after, dripping down her butt crack.

Royce got off the bed. With an arcane whisper and gesture, his hand moved over her crotch, and the sodden mess was cleaned. Another cantrip to clean the wet spot, and a third to clean his own sex.

Miri made herself get up, too. She wanted him there, and if he was going to leave, she wanted him to know how much she did want him still. Moving to him, she slipped her arms around him, snuggling against his chest. His arms automatically went around her, drawing her in.

"I don't want you to go, my Lord."

"You think there's room enough for both of us in your bed?"

Astonished, Miri's head snapped up, looking at him. "You will sleep with me?"

He nodded. "At least part of the night."

Unable to contain herself, Miri grinned happily. Going to the bed, she pulled down the blankets and crawled in. Turning, she held out her arms to welcome him beside her.

Royce moved beside her. Stretching out, she moved against him, snuggling in the crook of his arm. With a sigh, she settled against him, naked body by naked body, joy suffusing her thoughts. Try as she might to stay awake and bask in his presence, her mind soon drifted off.

In the early hours of the morning, she slowly woke to his hands moving across her, her leg over his thigh as his hard shaft gently probed her pussy. As much as she wanted to come fully awake and participate, she moaned and sighed, floating as he moved easily in and out of her wet folds.

Miri began to waken as pleasure from his stroking filled her center. She lifted her hand and ran it over his wide chest, caressing him, enjoying his slow, unhurried thrusting.

When they had first become lovers, Miri was appalled by how much her body yearned for him. Finding a husband and having children had been a distant goal, something to put into her life down the road while in the here and now she focused on her career. Miri had no illusions about Lady Susan ever allowing Miri to become wife number three. It simply wasn't going to happen. While her mind knew this was a dangerous game they played, her body craved his, and while they were together, it was all that mattered.

Waking up to him quietly taking her pleased Miri. She was no where near release, but feeling him move inside just plain felt good.

She felt his hand tighten on her hip, and then the pulsing of his shaft as he filled her pussy. "So good," she murmured, nuzzling his chest. "So good." When he made no move to withdraw, she sighed contentedly and soon fell back asleep.

* * *

At four bells, Royce woke himself up. Holding her close had felt really good, but he needed to be seen coming out of another room in the morning. He had two comfortable couches in his office, but better yet would be if the staff had to make the bed in the master suite.

He tried not to wake her. Royce could tell she hadn't slept very deeply. Every time either of them shifted in the night, Miri snuggled close. Carefully, he disentangled himself and moved off the bed. The dim radiance from the nightlight barely outlined his form in the darkness of the room.

Slowly, her head rose. "My Lord?" she mumbled. "Is something amiss?"

Royce came over, kissing her gently on the lips. "Not at all. Go back to sleep, Miri."

"Ah. You have to leave."

She started to rise, but his hand prevented her.

"Stay. Get a few more hours rest. Trust me. Later on today, you'll be glad of it."

She pondered a moment, then slowly relaxed, watching his shadowy form collect his clothing. "What would my Lord like for his lunch later today?"

"Forecast is overcast today. Maybe even rain. Hot soup with dark bread sounds good." He slipped his boots on without his socks, and his trousers sans underwear. Cinched the belt so the trousers didn't fall down. Undershirt on, skipping the shirt and vest. He rolled the clothing together and placed the bundle under his arm. His other hand grabbed his scabbarded sword. "I thought you had today off?"

"Not while her Ladyship is gone. And my Lord should know that my bed already feels empty for your absence."

"If I am not to push myself to exhaustion, then I'll take it ill if you don't abide by the same rule. Go back to sleep, Miri." He leaned over and kissed her gently.

Miri replied with enthusiasm, her hands running through his disheveled hair. Even when he broke the kiss, she leaned up and gave him another quick peck before falling back. "As you will, my Lord."

"Not even here, will you call my by my name?"

"I dare not. If I always think of you as my lord, I do not risk forgetting myself. Besides, I am happy to think of you thus. Truly, I am."

Royce sighed. "As you wish. Thank you for a most delightful evening, Miri." Then he faded to invisibility, the door bar retracted, and opened briefly. His ability to move things, even when he wasn't present, always amazed her. Sure enough, after the door closed, the restraining bar moved back into position.

Strong, intelligent, kind, and thoroughly a man, she thought. In the hands of one less honorable such abilities would be worrisome, for who could rely on locked doors for one determined to do fell deeds? But this was the duke, and he made her feel safe. In his arms, she melted. Having him in her life gave her everything else.

* * *

The small clock on the wall quietly chimed at six bells. Miri was too disciplined to sleep in. He had been right, of course. She was convinced she had just closed her eyes when it went off.

It chimed a full twenty times, then went silent. Climbing out of bed, she went to her private bath and stepped into her narrow shower. Before coming to Ramez, she'd never had such luxury as her own bathroom. Growing up, she'd shared one with her parents, brother, and two sisters, and then later when she was fostered to the clan chief she used the communal baths like the other young men and women looking for advancement. Coming along with the duke to this new land had been a golden chance. During the manor's improvements last year, when the pipes had been laid to the second and third floors, Lady Susan had insisted that senior staff also have their own private facilities. Once her bathroom was completed, Miri quickly came to value its presence and showered daily. Like the toilet, the drain was magical, purifying the water that passed through the grill as it returned to the pipes. Rumor had it that each bath had cost twenty-five thousand gold royals, an immense sum of money. The toilets too were magic; they converted all waste matter to a neutral smelling earth, which was collected weekly and spread onto gardens or to the growing fields outside of town. In the summer months, the manor house did not stink as other places sometimes did. The magical toilets were not just in the manor but also throughout the castle walls as well. The matter had been a three-day fight between Lady Susan and the duke, but at last he'd agreed to her reasoning. The toilets not only kept the smell down, but also helped keep disease at bay.

Stepping naked into the shower, Miri adjusted the hot and cold water streams at her feet. When she was satisfied with the temperature, she flipped the lever and waited for the strong spray under the nozzle. While she rarely stayed in very long, Miri liked being clean and indulged herself with a shower every morning. During the hot days of summer, she took a second one to cool down before bed. This morning, she spent a little extra time cleaning the itchy, dried mess between her legs, recalling the gentle coupling that had put it there.

Once done, she quickly toweled off and dressed for her day. It was officially spring, but the days could still be cool or even downright cold. A sudden snowfall in April was not unheard of.

Dressed in underskirt and a tan skirt with a wide burgundy border on the hem, with a light blue blouse. Calf-length socks and her favorite dark brown, high soft boots. A wide belt with her wallet on her left hip, a white apron. Into her left pocket went a fresh handkerchief and a fresh pair of panties. Miri had grown up with stays, which are cinched at the waist. Panties had taken a bit of getting used to, but now Miri preferred their snug fit. Most days, however, she went without, and had since taking the duke as her lover. But if she by chance she should run into the duke and they should manage a quick coupling, both would be important. The handkerchief helped keep her quiet, and afterward, served to clean and catch his semen as it drained out. The panties served to hold the cloth in place. Leaving tell-tale spatters on the ground where one stood minutes afterward could be awkward. Worse would be someone slipping and falling.

Last was her long black hair. Brushing out the thick raven strands, she then leaned over and quickly braided it, then tied it off with a gold ribbon to go with her hazel eyes.

Ten days gone. Another twenty to go. After last night, Miri dared hope there would be more, longer times with the duke. Pursing her lips, she pushed the thoughts away. She would be available as he needed, but reminded herself that it wouldn't do to get greedy. Greed and possessiveness were not hers to claim, and any attempt at such would end badly. Miri knew that well enough. She just loved him so much that – wait, did she love him? Yes, she admitted. She did indeed love her duke, her lord.

So be it, Miri thought. The admission was bittersweet. Right now, while she had him to herself – at least part of the time, it was more sweet. Humming a tune, she grabbed keys and lanyard, then was out the door and into the bustle of the early morning.

# # #