New Girl in Podash Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See how easy this is to take care of? And I'll be seeing you once every two weeks to keep the shape trimmed and the back and sides smooth. We'll set it up so you and the twins come in together. With their cute new chili bowl cuts, they'll need close maintenance so they don't get sloppy."

Betty Lou removed the cape and started walking to the front.

Angie was aware of the twins staring at her, but she tried to keep her face bland. The limousine ride home was filled with Ophelia reviewing the plans for the girls' after school activities. They needed to decide what they wanted to be in now so arrangements for transportation, and for William to rearrange his schedule to attend games and competitions.

Upon their arrival home, which was quite loud due to the girls, the butler informed Ophelia that Master William wanted to see her in his study. The housekeeper told the girls and Angie they were to dress for dinner.

In her room, Angie stripped her clothes off and walked into the bathroom. Here she had three mirrors which allowed her to see her body almost down to her knees. With all the lights on, she stared at her reflection.

I'm not the same person I was three days ago.

She knew it was more than just on the surface. She should have resisted what's been happening, even though she signed a contract. That's what she did—rebel. Instead she kept giving in, or giving up without a struggle. No tugs of war. All she did was submit—

"My God you are beautiful, Angie!"

William's voice startled her.

"I locked the door."

"And I have all the keys," he replied, crossing the tiled floor towards her. He moved in behind her, turning her so she faced the mirror again. His hands rested on her upper arms.

"I need to get ready for dinner," she said quickly stepping forward.

He pulled her back, firmly against him. "I changed my mind. I just saw the girls and told them they could order pizza and order two pay-per-view movies this evening." Very lightly his fingertips trailed up and down the outsides of her arms.

"I figured we could just rough it. I'm sure you're tired and I know I am. I didn't feel like putting a suit and tie on, and I thought how nice it would be to just relax and lounge on the bed. Maybe have dinner delivered on a tray with some wine. Perhaps even see if there was anything on television."

Angie shivered at his words. Her mind filled so easily with pictures to accompany his words. "In your study, you mean?"

"No," William told her while his hands slipped to her waist, spanning it. "In my bed."

Angie gasped, yet innately she'd known the answer. She was also pretty sure it was the correct one. Her body was already turning into a quivering, nearly uncontrollable mass. She met his gaze in the mirror.

"With you naked," he added with a small smile curving his mouth on one side.

"And you? You're naked too?" Angie asked.

In the mirror she saw his hands begin moving up her body. The curved outwards, beneath her breasts, but he didn't touch them yet. She knew it was a trick, to make her take the first move.

"Me? Nope. I'm wearing you," he whispered in her ear the same moment his hands closed around her breasts.

Angie's legs gave way and she almost collapsed. His arms caught her, holding her more tightly. She felt the unmistakable nudge of his hard cock against her butt. She rubbed her butt against him.

"Aaw God!" his groan pleased her.

Never had she ever heard anything so blatantly erotic or so earthily sexy. There was no gloss on it, or slick chic that modern life puts on it. This was elemental and basic. From deep inside her body, it felt like her womanly organs moved, contracted, in answer to his unspoken demand.

It was not a question. He wasn't asking her permission. Like a caveman, he'd seen her and was now dragging her back to his cave for his possession. If another man got in his way, Angie felt sure William would do battle at this point.

On her part, she didn't want anybody getting in between them. Her hands lifted and curled around the outside of his. She pressed his fingers into the round fullness of her breasts. All she could think about right now was the same thing that had kept her tossing and turning most of the night—the thought of William's hard cock inside her. Her body felt on fire.

She met his gaze again in the mirror. "Don't wait," she whispered. "Take me now, here!"

 

William couldn't believe he'd heard her right, but he didn't need to ask twice, or be told. Moving their bodies forward, he encouraged her to lean down, bracing her forearms on the counter. His feet lightly encouraged her legs to part. He had to stop every so often because he couldn't believe that he was really here, standing naked with Angie!

Forcing himself to take a deep breath, he ran his hands down her back, parting at her waist and continuing forward. At her belly, his hands parted and each moved down a thigh. When he reached her knees, they moved inward and slowly caressed her soft inner thighs. Only one traveled the final distance to cup her smooth mound, his fingers curling inwards and wiggling across and between her pussy lips.

Lifting his head, William gazed into the mirror at their reflections.

Angie's head had fallen forward somewhat, her eyelids closed. Her breasts heaved up and down, jiggling slightly with each deep breath. Her nipples were hard and her new rings hung freely.

God! He wanted to suck on them but he knew it was too soon. He would have to wait until she had healed for a few days. Luckily he had opted not to adorn her pussy, as so many men in the Podash Gentleman's League chose. Waiting on those to heal would have been too great a strain after last night.

William began working her clit deliberately and without pause. His cock was so hard he knew he could wait no longer. Holding his rod in one hand, he rubbed the tip into the wetness now dripping from her wet pussy. The plump swollen lips seemed to beckon his hardness.

"Look in the mirror, Angie!" he told her brusquely, using her real name in a near sexual fugue state himself. "Watch us, darling!"

Both of his hands gripped her waist and he thrust inside her.

"Unh!" Angie grunted as he barreled into her channel, seating himself fully first go.

He slowly pulled back, holding her tightly and then thrust forward into her pussy heat again. Soon the feel of her tight cunt holding and squeezing his cock drove most coherent thoughts from his head.

With his hands on her hips, he held her steady as he bounced against her nicely rounded ass. Each time his balls slapped her pussy, reminded him of how full they were of baby making juice. Ever since Angie had signed the contract, tying her to him permanently had been his goal.

Of course, he loved kids. He adored his daughters and couldn't imagine his life without them. But having a baby with Angie was something he had thought about since his late teens.

"God, Angie! Yes!"

William called out as her muscles contracted and milked his hard flesh. One more short thrust and his body erupted. Each forward jerk and his cock jetted millions of eager baby makers into her ripe womb.

He pulled free and he heard the loud, wet plop of his big knob leaving her tight pussy lips.

As Angie straightened, he took her hand and led her into the bedroom. He didn't wait, but tossed the covers back. Gently he pushed her down onto the bed, lying on her back. Resting beside her, his hand slid to her pussy and one more he began to work her clit and lips. When his fingers slid deeper inside, he intensified his efforts.

"Come on sweetheart show me what's going on inside of you." He curved the fingers inside her forward. "Move your hips. Thrust them hard. Take what you want!" over and over his voice commanded her to go for her orgasm.

William paused as he felt the tension in her rise.

She froze for a second.

"Just let go.  Let this happen."

 

Angie felt the dam break and her orgasm swept her away. None of this made any sense, and right now she didn't give a damn. As her body shook and jerked in reaction, it was William's strong arms that kept her from doing herself an injury.

She had no idea how long it took before she became aware of time and the world around her once more. But most definitely the first thing she did notice was his hand cupping her pussy. She could feel one of this fingers still nestled between her folds and the others idly rested against the wet lips. And even though it didn't make any sense, Angie felt her cheeks flame in embarrassment. Feeling the need to put some distance between them, she started to shift away from him.

William's leg covered hers, holding her still. His hand, still wet, moved up her body to cup her farthest breast. "In a hurry?" he asked casually.

Angie shook her head, immediately aware that William's attention was now focused on her breast.

His hand squeezed her flesh. "You do have fantastic tits, darling." He rubbed the flats of his fingers back and forth across the taut nipple swiftly. "Hard buds responding quite promptly. The rings aren't bothering you are they?"

For the first time she remembered her new jewelry. She'd thought she'd be discussing nipples rings with a man. "No, not really," she replied softly.

"Good. I knew they'd look amazing. I know they'll be even prettier with the chains attached."

Angie stiffened at his words. "Chains? Why chains?"

"It's just decorative jewelry, sweetheart."

"Okay," she murmured, still feeling bemused by it all. She let her eyelids drift shut and fell asleep.

12