New Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers

"And you think I'm describing the kind of woman I'm attracted to?" asked David.

"Definitely," Judith smiled, "and it's not one whose sole assets are big boobs and a tight ass."

David had to laugh at that.

"Now that I say it," Judith continued, "I'm wondering if there was another reason why you tried to ask Peggy out."

"And what would that be?" he further asked.

"Well, it's quite possible that you might have heard, and believed, the office gossip about Peggy," Judith replied. "That she's the kind of girl willing to put out for as little as dinner and a movie."

"I would never..." David immediately said, only to pause as he realized that he had been too quick to protest.

"Yeah, I thought it might be that," Judith smiled.

David didn't know what to say, but the bright crimson of his face spoke volumes.

"Oh don't act all embarrassed," Judith laughed. "I don't think any less of you. In fact, I'd wonder if something was wrong, if you weren't interested in something like that. But trust me, in the long run you're a lot better off that Peggy turned you down."

"I don't understand," David said.

"Well, gossip to the contrary, Peggy isn't that kind of girl," Judith said. "Oh, I don't mean to say that she doesn't put out - quite the contrary. I have it on reliable authority that she is somewhat of a phenomenon in bed. Where the gossip goes wrong about is that the price of admission is a lot more than just dinner and a movie."

David couldn't imagine where Judith got her information from, but he found it fascinating.

"Simply put, Peggy is what you might call a high maintenance kind of girl," Judith continued. "Someone that expects, no, demands twenty-four hour attention to her every want and need. To say nothing of the constant tangible displays of affection she has also come to expect from a man ... displays that don't come cheap."

Judith paused for a moment, allowing what she had already said to sink in before going on.

"Now let's look at you, at least as seen through Peggy's eyes," Judith suggested. "Granted that you're cute, probably bordering on handsome, highly intelligent, at least about most things, and overall in fairly good shape. All in all, on the surface at least, not a bad guy to

go out with."

David had to smile at Judith's description of him.

"Not let's take a look at the not so positives, at least from her perspective," she went on. "While you have a full time job, it's not a very well paying one, at least not at this point. Peggy is absolutely not the kind of girl who's going to go Dutch treat on a date. And lets not even mention the constant, not so small baubles she's come to expect from her one and only."

The smile had now definitely left David's face.

"And now let's look at the time factor," Judith continued. "You work thirty-five to forty hours a week, and on top of that take classes three nights a week. Not to mention the amount of time you like to spend writing." She took a long pause and then asked, "Which of those were you planning to cut back on, in order to have enough time to attend to her needs?"

David didn't have to be great at math to know that there was only one of those he could afford to cut back on, and it was the one he enjoyed the most.

"So, obviously a girl like Peggy is not for you," Judith concluded.

"The way you put it, I don't think there's any girl out there for me," David said, exasperated.

"Of course there is," Judith assured him. "You just have to find one that fits into your lifestyle."

"That sounds easier said than done," David groaned.

"It might be easier than you think," Judith replied, "once you settle a few questions with yourself."

"What kind of questions?" David asked.

"Well, the first thing I guess you need to ask yourself is, what kind of girl are you looking for?" Judith pointed out.

"I don't understand," he said.

"Okay, let's put it bluntly; that will save a little time and we're both adults here," she said.

David nodded his head okay.

"All right, given the choice, what would you rather have in your life right now?" Judith began. "A girl you can have a relationship with, one that will eventually grow into something of perhaps a permanent nature, or are you looking for someone you can just fuck now and then?"

David took a long, deep breath as a wave of dizziness suddenly passed over him. Even with the many personal things that he'd discussed with Judith these last few months, he couldn't believe the turn this conversation had taken.

"I think maybe something in between," he finally managed to say.

"Okay, now we're getting somewhere," Judith smiled. "You're looking for what some might call a friend with benefits."

"What is that?" David asked, not having ever heard the term before.

"Think of it as a girlfriend with a small "g", one who was, how shall we put it, low maintenance, or perhaps even no maintenance."

"You make it sound like I should be looking for a hooker," David said.

"Not at all," Judith countered. "A hooker would sleep with you for money, a simple, straightforward business transaction. What I'm describing is someone that might sleep with you because both you and she have a common need."

A small light went off in the back of David's head. What Judith just described was exactly what happened between him and Dorothy.

"Young men have desires, some might even call them needs," Judith said. "What you might not have given much consideration to is the fact that there are women out there in much the same situation - having needs, but lacking the time or inclination to satisfy them along the more conventional routes."

"So how am I supposed to find these girls?" David mused out loud, not really expecting an answer.

"Oh, they're out there," Judith answered nevertheless, "and you might be surprised at who they are."

The incident last December with Lisa after the Christmas party suddenly rushed to the forefront of his thinking. In the light of what Judith had just told him, it might not be too much of a stretch to consider that Lisa might be one of those girls.

Thinking of Lisa now also made David wonder if Judith knew about what had happened that night. Hell, she knew about more or less everything else. Then a third, more important thought came to him. If Lisa was indeed a possible friend with benefits, what were the odds of him getting a second chance with her?

It seems each new question brought two more, a few of which David wanted to ask Judith about. But before he could, she excused herself to answer nature's call.

Five minutes slowly passed, then eight, as David sat along in the living room. In that short, but long-seeming span, he began to wonder that in, light of these sudden revelations, perhaps he should call it a night and head home. There was always tomorrow, well, Monday at least, and his questions might make more sense after he thought about it for a day or two.

"Now, where were we?" David heard Judith say as she stepped back into the room from behind. "Oh yes, we were talking about needs."

David turned his head in the direction of her voice, planning to say that it was time he headed home. The words were right on the tip of his tongue, but that was where they died. It was impossible to think of anything, other than the fact that Judith had emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing more than a short nightgown, the material of which was sheer enough to be translucent.

"David, I want you to know that I didn't plan this," Judith said, as casually as if she had been standing fully clothed in the executive boardroom. "I mean, it wasn't in my mind when I offered to let you come over and watch your program."

David barely heard her words, too wrapped up in looking at her near-naked body. Through the thin material he could see both her dark nipples and the thick mound of hair between her legs.

Aside from his older brother's bachelor party, and a trip to a show in Times Square with his friends when they all turned eighteen, David had never seen a woman's body this exposed. Especially not one that he knew. Even Dorothy, in the privacy of her parents' basement playroom, had only removed just enough clothing for them to do the deed.

"That said, however," Judith continued, suddenly making David feel like he was Benjamin Braddock in The Graduate, "I have, over the last few months, developed certain feelings towards you. I honestly never imagined myself acting on them, but here I seem to have done just that."

"You've had thoughts about me?" David asked, that being the only part of her comments that seemed to have registered in his head.

Judith nodded.

"Wow!" David exclaimed, the possibility that Judith had been talking about herself when she mentioned women with needs never having occurred to him.

"I know that I'm not as curvaceous as Peggy, or even as skinny as Lisa," she said, indicating that she had indeed known about last December, "but I think that, based on the women you write about, I do have assets you might appreciate."

She paused, taking a few steps closer, turning as she did to give David an even better view of her assets. A view that drew his total attention.

"I've never felt the need for a man in my life," Judith continued, "but that doesn't mean that I don't occasionally enjoy one in my bed. And if that was the only requirement, why shouldn't he be young and handsome?"

David couldn't find fault with her logic. Also, in thinking about it, he knew she had been right on the money in what she'd said about the women that truly interested him being reflected in his writings. He'd never admitted it to anyone, but the women he fantasized about were friends of his parents, teachers in his school, and even one or two of his friends' mothers.

"Judith, I think I should tell you something," David said, suddenly feeling awkward.

"You're not going to tell me that you've never done this before, are you?" Judith asked, interpreting his hesitancy and expression as just that.

"Not exactly," he replied, going on to explain how he'd lost his virginity.

"Well, that's not very memorable," Judith said as she came up to only a foot away from him, "but luckily for you, I've always been a firm believer in do-overs."

With that, she leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips.

-=-=-=-

Taking David by the hand, Judith led him from the living room to her bedroom. Like the rest of the apartment, it was impeccably clean and stylishly decorated, light oak furniture and a large, queen-sized bed against the rear wall. It was the bed, of course, that immediately drew his interest, particularly since the bedspread had already been carefully pulled down.

"Shall we get you a little more comfortable?" Judith asked as she reached the side of the bed and turned around.

David started to reach up to undo the buttons of his shirt, but Judith stopped him, placing her hand on his.

"No, let me," she said, lowering his hands back to his side.

One by one, she undid the buttons of his dress shirt, until it hung free and she slid it across his shoulders and down his back. It hadn't even hit the floor when she took hold of the bottom of his undershirt and, with a quick upward motion, pulled it over his head.

There she paused, taking a moment to glance at his lightly haired chest. She placed both of her hands on his chest, fingers outstretched, then ran them down across his chest and stomach until they reached his belt.

It took but a few moments to undo his buckle, and even fewer the zipper beneath it. His pants became loose enough for her to slip a hand inside, bringing it to rest against his underpants and the growing member beneath the cotton material.

'How does that feel?" she whispered into his ear as she leaned forward.

"It feels very nice," David said in shortened breaths.

Judith continued to rub his cock, feeling it grow ever harder in her grasp. She smiled as a soft moan spilled from his lips.

She played with his hardness for a bit longer, then sat him down on the edge of the bed, sliding off his shoes and socks. His dress pants followed, casually tossed off to the side. Then, clad only in his white briefs, she guided him back up to his feet.

"Now it's your turn," she smiled, inviting David to take off her clothing, such as it was.

David hesitated for a moment, then reached out and slid the thin strap down across her left shoulder. Then he repeated it with the other, causing the translucent gown to slide off her body and down to the hardwood floor.

David let out a loud breath at the sight of her naked body. The nightgown had left little to the imagination, but it had still been a covering of sorts. Reflexively, he reached out with his right hand to touch her, but then pulled his hand back once he realized what he was doing.

"David, you can touch any part of me that you want," Judith smiled as she reached out and, taking his hand in hers, placed it on her left breast.

The nineteen year old let out an even louder breath as he felt the warmth and softness of her flesh. He squeezed her breast gently, reveling in its suppleness as well as the hardness of her nipple as the tip of his fingers brushed against it. Then, mirroring what she had done to him little more than a minute before, he ran his hand down to below her waist and placed it against the hairy mound between her legs.

'Oh my God,' David thought as he rubbed his fingers against it, 'she's already soaking wet.'

"That feels good," Judith told him as she pressed her body harder against his hand, inviting him to explore deeper within her.

David took her up on the invitation, slipping one and then two fingers inside of her. A rush of excitement washed over his body, even as his hard cock strained against underpants that suddenly seemed at least a size too small.

"Why don't we get you out of those before they begin to hurt?" Judith suggested.

After guiding his fingers out from between her legs, Judith slipped her own under the waistband of his shorts and pulled them downward, causing his cock to spring up once freed of the confining material.

"My, that is impressive," Judith smiled as she released his briefs and let them fall about his ankles.

David took a second to look at himself as he stepped out of his underwear. He'd never thought himself any bigger than the other guys he'd had furtive glances at in the showers back in school, but then again, he'd never seen any other guy erect. Either way, he was glad Judith seemed pleased.

"What do you say we get up on the bed?" Judith further suggested once he looked back up at her.

Eager to comply, David climbed up onto the side of the bed. Judith followed right behind him, sitting so close that her arm brushed against his. She kissed him again, this time reaching out with her tongue and parting his lips so that her tip could meet his.

They kissed a second and third time, their hands caressing each other's skin. Judith slipped one hand between his legs and closed her fingers around his cock, holding it tightly. An act that sent ripples of delight racing across David's body. They continued to kiss even as she

tenderly stroked it back and forth, caressing the underside of his balls with the tips of her fingers.

Kissing him one last time, Judith eased David back onto the bed, bringing her body down on top of his. She moved his hand to her breast, showing him how best to embrace it. Taking the underside of her right breast, she lifted it to his mouth and gave soft suggestions on how best to caress it with his mouth and tongue. David quickly took her instruction to heart and in no time at all had Judith moaning in delight.

"Oh yes, just like that," Judith sighed. "Take your time, there's no need to rush."

Filled with an almost euphoric glee, David was quite content to take his time. He'd always learned best by doing, and by the time he was ready to move on to her other mound, his performance had already improved considerably.

"Now I want to show you the most important thing you can learn about pleasing a woman," Judith said a good amount of time later, once she was sure David was ready to move on to the next lesson.

She rolled onto her back and, once more taking his hand in hers, brought it down between her legs. She showed him how exactly to rub the most sensitive parts of her body, including just how much pressure to apply. As before, David followed her instructions to the letter, committing it all to memory.

And again as before, she gave him all the time he wanted to practice this new skill, guiding and encouraging him with soft and loud moans, the volume of each reflecting the success of his efforts.

"I want you to kiss me," she said, adding a long moment later, "down there."

For the first time since they'd stepped into the bedroom, David hesitated. He knew that Judith was talking about far more than just a kiss, and wasn't exactly sure how he felt about it. On those rare occasions when he and his friends had discussed sex, most of it being theoretical, one constant had been that going down on a woman really sounded pretty disgusting.

None of them could ever imagine themselves ever doing such a thing. On the other hand, all of them thought it perfectly fine to expect a girl to do it for them - not that any of them had experienced that yet either. With that in mind, David had brought it up with Dorothy just before they'd moved to the basement couch.

"No way," he remembered her saying with a look of revulsion. "You can put it between my legs, but no way is it going in my mouth."

Then again, as he considered the idea, his friends had been wrong about quite a number of things. And he was sure that if Judith was asking him to do that to her, she would most certainly return the favor later.

"David?" he heard her say, snapping him out of his musings. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," he smiled at her, moving downward on the bed as he did, until he was between the long smooth legs she had opened even wider.

He watched in wonder as she brushed apart her pubic hair with her fingers. Aside from pictures, he'd never seen a woman this close.

""It's okay if you don't want to try that." Judith unexpectedly said, misinterpreting his hesitation.

"No, I do," David instantly replied, glancing up at her before again lowering his head and moving closer to her pussy.

"Go ahead then," she whispered, gently placing her hand against the back of his head. "Take your time."

David kissed her pussy softly, tickling it with the tip of his tongue. Then he kissed it a second time, pressing his tongue far enough in to taste her.

'That's not so bad,' he thought as he ran his tongue up and down its length.

Judith used her fingers to part the folds of her sex, giving David even easier access to the pink flesh within. He brought his mouth back up against her pussy and began to explore it in depth.

"Oh yes, that's fine," Judith purred encouragingly. "Just a little softer, though."

David scaled back his effort just a bit, guided as before by the frequency and volume of her passionate moans.

"You're doing just fine," she said a few minutes later. "Just press your tongue a little bit deeper."

After another five minutes of effort, during which Judith showed him where and exactly how to best caress her clitoris, David found himself wondering why he'd felt the least bit of trepidation about this. Not only had his friends been wrong, they had been spectacularly so.

"Oooooo," Judith moaned long and loud, stretched back against the pillow near her headboard. "Just keep going on like that, it feels so, so good."

David looked up just long enough see Judith with her eyes tightly closed and a broad smile on her face. An image that made him want to redouble his efforts.

Back and forth his head moved, his lips and tongue driving hard and deep within her. Judith's body quivered as tiny waves of joy trickled across it. He lost all sense of time, having no idea how long he had been licking her pussy. Suddenly, he became aware that Judith was thrashing back and forth with even greater intensity than before, the moans now coming so long and frequently as to be continuous.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers