New Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooo...oooo...mmmm," she whimpered, until her body suddenly exploded, catching him off guard as she grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face hard against her.

"Aaaaaaaaaa," she cried out, her body rocking for long seconds until she stopped and fell back against the bed.

'Holy shit!' David thought as, once she released her hold, he pulled back just a bit. 'Did I just make her cum?'

It was a question he repeated, this time verbally, when Judith finally opened her eyes a very long minute later.

"Do you even have to ask that?" she replied in a breathless tone, just before again dropping back and closing her eyes.

David couldn't remember the last time he'd felt so proud. He laid there between her legs, enjoying the warmth of her body, waiting until she again began to stir.

He lifted himself up and shifted position so that his cock, still surprisingly hard, would be able to slide into the rich valley which his mouth had just withdrawn from. He got just about halfway there when Judith stopped him.

"No, not yet," she smiled. "First it's my turn to make you feel really good."

Judith told him to lie on his back, climbing up into a half prone position next to him as he did. Placing her outstretched hand again on the center of his chest, she ran her fingers downward until, passing his waist, they again closed around his cock.

As she had done earlier, she stroked it a few times, restoring whatever rigidity might have been lost while he had been going down on her. Then, in one quick motion, she swung her body around and brought her head down between his legs, her mouth opening to take his hardness inside without hesitation.

"Omigod!" David gasped loudly as he felt the wetness of her mouth engulf him.

He and his friends had all heard tales of blow jobs, and a few had even claimed to have gotten one from some unspecified girl. In an instant, David decided that all of them had been liars, because there was no way what they had described was anything like what he was now feeling.

Judith lifted her head up and down, his cock sliding into her mouth, her tongue gliding against his most responsive skin. The warmth and wetness of her mouth was the most amazing thing he had ever felt, and that included Dorothy's pussy.

At one point, David worried that he might actually pass out; that was how good it felt. The feel of Judith's mouth wrapped around his cock was heaven indeed, and with the vacuum-like force she was exerting, he couldn't believe he hadn't exploded yet. But David was hardly the first young man Judith had taken to her bed, and in the years since the very first one she had become quite skilled in delaying their climax.

As her hands massaged his balls, they also applied gentle pressure to just the right spot to compensate for his youthful lack of self-control. She would let David get just about to the edge of orgasm, then bring him back from the precipice. Then she would start all over again.

David now had his eyes tightly closed, abandoning himself in the pleasure of Judith's oral skills. He felt his cock slide deeper into her mouth, her passions increasing with each repetition. For one brief moment, he considered the idea that this was even better than fucking,

but then told himself that with only one experience to go on, it was best not to make too hasty a conclusion.

He opened his eyes and watched Judith's head bob down one more time. It felt so incredibly good that all he could give in way of encouragement was a loud, pleased groan - words were simply beyond him. It proved to be just enough to convince Judith that he had waited long enough.

She abandoned any further effort to hold his climax in check and actually doubled her efforts. By the time David realized this time was different, he barely had time to cry out a warning.

"Oh God, I'm going to ..." he managed to grunt in a barely intelligible voice.

The warning didn't seem to have any effect on Judith. In fact, it seemed to have an opposite effect as she buried his cock as deep inside her mouth as it was possible to go.

A heartbeat later, David exploded with such vigor that anything that had come before it seemed but the efforts of a child as compared to those of a man. It was only when his eruption had finally subsided that he looked down and saw Judith's face covered with his whiteness. Without realizing it, he had climaxed in her mouth.

"I tried to warn..." he started to apologize, only to be cut off by Judith's smile.

"I heard it," she said, running her tongue across her lips, wiping them clean, "but some of us actually like it this way."

That, was another thing that neither David nor his friends had ever considered.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" Judith asked as she leaned down and kissed David's now shrinking cock.

"That was awesome," David gushed. "Totally fucking awesome."

"But we do seem to have made a mess, haven't we?" Judith pointed out, indicating that there seemed to be just as much sticky residue all over David's crotch as there was on her face. "Let me get something to clean it up."

She disappeared into the adjacent bathroom, which David now realized had two doors. He heard the water come on, then the sound of someone rinsing out their mouth. Then, moments after the water shut off, Judith emerged with a wet wash cloth in hand, which she proceeded to use to clean up the mess on and around his cock.

"There, clean as a whistle," Judith laughed as she dropped the now dirty cloth into the empty waste basket by the bed, patting his semi-soft cock with her hand.

"I can get hard again," David promised as he looked down at his limp manhood.

"I have no doubt of that," Judith grinned. That was another reason why she preferred younger men in her bed. "But like I said before, we have no reason to rush."

David was glad to hear that as a small part of him had begun to worry that the night's adventure might now be over.

"In fact, why don't you plan on spending the night?" Judith unexpectedly offered.

"Spend the night?" David repeated, wanting to be sure he heard that right.

"That is, if you would like to," Judith added.

"Oh yes, I most definitely would," he excitedly replied.

"Good," the older brunette simply said, then suggested that perhaps he might want to call home so that no one worried when they didn't find him home in bed come the morning.

Using the phone by the bed, David called his house, getting his father on the phone. In the background, he could hear what he recognized as the elder Mr. Miller's favorite cop show, Serpico. He said something about staying at a friend's house, one that they'd heard him mention before but didn't have an address or phone number for. His dad said something in reply, but David did not find it easy paying attention - not with Judith sitting just a few feet away from him, wiping her breast with one of her hands to get one last splattering of white that she had missed

earlier.

"All settled?" Judith asked as he hung up the phone.

"Yeah," David replied, hoping that was indeed what his dad had said.

"Good, because by the power invested in me by no one in particular, I now pronounce you re-virginized," Judith laughed, waving her hand in a motion that reminded David of something he'd once seen in Temple. "Now let's see what we can do about making sure that condition doesn't last too long."

With that, she pulled David back down onto the bed, and then rolled him on top of her. She reached down between his legs, and taking hold of his cock, was pleased to find it once more rock hard.

"I want to feel you inside of me," she smiled - a smile that reflected on David's face.

"But I want you to go real slow," she added as she maneuvered him into position. "I want to feel every inch of you as you move inside of me."

Holding onto his cock, David placed the head of it against Judith's pussy. Pressing forward, he slipped it past the folds of her sex and, ever so slowly, pressed it deep inside of her.

"Oh yes," Judith moaned as she felt his hardness fill her, "just like that."

With infinite care, David moved his cock into her, until he had no more to give. Then, just as slowly, he slid it back, then repeated the action, delighting in the warm embrace of her wet flesh around his cock.

"Okay, now you can go a little faster," Judith said, kissing him as she ran her fingers through his hair.

David began to pick up his pace, increasing the speed of his thrusts with each new penetration. It didn't take long to realize that fucking Judith was quite different than fucking Dorothy. True, his classmate had been a virgin, with the tightness one might expect of such. But that was more than offset by the fact that, throughout it all, the eighteen year old had just laid there, waiting for it to all be over.

Judith, however, quickly got into the spirit of things, using her body to draw him into her, adding her efforts, much to their mutual delight. It wasn't long before she was pulling him deeper inside her, holding the cheeks of his ass and slamming his body against hers.

Normally, Judith liked to change positions a few times when she made love, but this wasn't making love. This was simple, old-fashion fucking. Making love would come later, but right now she just wanted to have an orgasm. A goal that David was more than happy to help her reach.

A goal that didn't take long for her to reach, in fact, not long at all. Fired by the resiliency of youth, and aided by the fact that she hadn't been laid in months, Judith found herself at the edge of the summit in record time, needed only one final thrust to send her hurtling over it. One that David was all too eager to deliver.

"Yes, oh God, yes!" David heard her cry out as her body rocked with a powerful orgasm.

The orgasm that filled David with a sense of relief. Already past his limited self-control, he could feel his own climax about to take hold. His body exploded even harder than before, draining him of every last bit of energy until, finally, he collapsed on top of Judith totally exhausted.

Judith wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. They had all night, and she was in no rush to move.

In the end, it was a good thing that tomorrow was Saturday, because neither of them would get much sleep that night. By her count, they had shared six orgasms between them by the time dawn rolled around. Somewhere in between his second or third, she wasn't sure which, Judith had convinced David to let her show a few of his best pieces to one of her publishing friends. She knew she had taken advantage of him at his most vulnerable, but it was in his own best interest. He could've done worse, she thought, having known women who had actually managed marriage proposals in similar circumstances.

As he rested there in her arms, David decided that, in years to come, this would be the memory he recalled when he thought of his first time. In a way he could had never imagined, Judith had indeed opened his mind to new horizons.

END