New Horizons for Nick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick let the tip of his cock rub against the lips of his mother's pussy, but resisted when she tried to thrust up and take him in. "Go on, slut, beg for it. Beg."

Susie was getting desparate. "Please, please put it in me."

Nick held still. "Tell me, bitch. Use the worst words you can. I want to hear you."

Susie was getting even more desparate. "Please, please fuck me. Please put your cock in me."

Still Nick held on. "The filthiest words you can, bitch."

"Please, please, please put your cock in your mummy's wet cunt. Please fuck me. Pump you cum in my. Please, please fuck mummy's cunt...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..."

Susie had moaned out loud as Nick thrust his cock deep into her. He held for a moment, then pulled as far out as he could, then thrust as hard as he could deep into her cunt, which was sopping wet. With the second thrust Susie moaned out load, her body writhing in orgasm. Nick just held on until the orgasm subsided, then as soon as Susie had opened her eyes he thrust into her hard again. And again. After four or five thrusts Susie was moaning again, muttering over and over, "yes, fuck me, fuck your mummy, fuck your mummy's cunt, make me your slut, your whore, fuck me hard, harder..."

Nick needed no more encouragement. He fucked hard, kept fucking with the endurance of someone who had already cum in the last half hour. Susie had two more orgasms as she felt her cunt pounded marvelling, when lucid, at the capacity of her son to keep fucking. They had both lost their sense of time when Nick felt his balls tighten. He fucked her harder and harder, faster and faster, until at last he cried out and began to pump his cum into his mother's cunt, filling her, taking her to one last orgasm.

Nick felt like he was squirting forever, but at last he slowed down, his cock softening, until he pulled his cock out of his mother and lay beside her. He lay beside her for a few minutes, arm over her, until he felt like life was returning to his body. He had one last thought. He turned to his mother. "Okay slut, lick me clean."

It took a moment for Susie to realise what Nick was asking, and she had never done it before. Tentatively she moved until her mouth was by his cock, then stuck out her tongue and with increasing confidence began to lick Nick's cock, licking off the mixture of her juices and his cum.

As Susie licked Nick's cock, she felt it begin to harden again, and after a few minutes she found herself sucking it, her head held on his cock as Nick put his hands behind her head. Susie sucked, and within moments felt Nick's cock stiffen, throb, and spurt cum deep into her throat. Susie swallowed hard, not able to escape as Nick held her head with his cock deep into her throat. It was silly for her – Susie felt proud she managed to swallow all of it down.

"Perhaps we should have those showers now?" Nick had been dozing, holding his mother, then had opened his eyes as she spoke. "Then we can sleep in this bed together..."

12