All Comments on 'New Horizons'

by si174

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My story is a little different but true. We went on a European holiday, I was 56 at the time, my wife 57. After 30 years married, we had become a bit stale,it was supposed to freshen us up. My wife still looks good, tall, long legs, a little thicker now as was her bottom. It started on the 3rd night, in the hotel room, we had a good 3 days, I moved onto her, she opened her legs, first time in months, pushing up into her moist pussy, I shot into her quickly, she seemed relaxed, she rolled on her side, her bottom against me, I thought heres a chance and I moved my cock to her bottom, she pulled away, I pulled her back. She struggled and said leave me alone, your sick, you always want to put it in my bottom, and she left the bedroom. Well, that was it, 4 weeks went by, nothing, we arrived in Turkey, she walked around with me, we went to a coffee house, very nice,mostly well dressed older men. The staff who served were efficient, but I noticed the men would go and then come back, then another would go, what was going on. We left. back to our hotel, she went into the bedroom, lay down, I went with her, don't get any ideas I'm tired. So I decided to go for a walk, I went back to the café, I watched, men come and go, so I followed one guy, into the mens, is that it, I went back to my table, I noticed he didn't come back, so I went back to the mens, entered, no one, a door at the end, I pushed the handle and entered, a dimly lit room, I was guided to a lounge chair, a well dressed middle aged guy came over to me. Good evening sir, we have 3 ladies and one male available. I was stunned, it was a brothel, who would you like to see,i opened my hands, a lady. He looked up, nodded, 3 ladies came out, all middle eastern, one was young, 2 older, he directed the young one forward, my guess mid 20s, nice, he unbuttoned her top, nice tits, she sat on a long stool, opened her legs, her pussy visible. She stood, walked away, the next one my guess mid 40s, her breasts with large nipples, she sat on the stool, her legs open, dark hair covering her pussy, the got up, knelt on the stool , he lifted her outfit, exposing her bottom, she reached back and pulled her bottom apart, then stood, walked away.My cock was reacting. Next one, about the same, mid 40s, smaller tits, she sat legs opened, shaved, then got up knelt on the stool, a large round arse, which she separated, then stood, walked away. The man looked at me, perhaps you would like to see the boy. No, lady 3, ahh sir a good choice, he looked over, 3 fingers up. Follow me sir, we went to a shower room, he gave me a towel, I washed quickly then put on a pair of shorts provided, carrying my clothes, following him. He took me to a room, we entered, number 3 was on a large round padded stool, on all fours, cuffed to the stool. He walked over, undressed, took his cock out and put it in her mouth, 50 euro, then moved to her pussy, mounting her sliding in, 70 euro, then her bottom , a finger in her, then his cock, pushing forward 100 euro, the women squirmed. Special for you, all three 150 euro. I paid the 150. He directed me to her mouth, he pulled her head back, her mouth opened, I moved forward, something in Turkish and she sucked me, I was hard anyway and I moved slowly back and forward. I pulled back, he placed a step on the floor, I stood he moved to her and held her shoulders as I pushed into her, my wife was tighter, a rather loose pussy but she was wet as I moved back and forward. After a while I pulled back, he moved to me, he put a higher step, then said allow me sir and he grabbed a tube and put a big blob of lube on the head of my cock. Enjoy her sir and he moved to her head as I positioned my cock and pushed forward, entering her, sliding into her easier than I thought, I looked up his cock was in her mouth as I moved in and out of her bottom, tighter than my wifes pussy, I looked down, watching my cock surrounded by her anus, I felt my cum rising, I moved faster as my cum exploded and filled her bottom, I felt her insides squeezing me, I stayed, then pulled back. Stepping back, I felt light headed, lay down sir, I lay on a table, he grabbed a hot towel and wiped my cock and balls, another my chest, then he moved to massage my head, mm, so good. Turn over sir, my face was nestled in a large hole, also my balls and cock flopped through another hole, again hot towels were put on me, rubbing me down. I felt good, I felt oil put on my back, I saw the lady, she went under the table, oily hands stroking my balls and cock, oil was put on my legs and buttocks, he massaged my legs, then my buttocks brushing my anus, he straddled me, back up to my back, then my buttocks, his fingers lingering longer at my anus, I was in heaven, sir likes, oh yes, more oil was put on my anus, I felt his finger separate me, gently, in further, then a second, gently in me, as she stroked my cock, he moved further up, I felt him over my buttocks as he moved over me, body against body, his cock sliding between my buttocks, along my crack, hard, long, it felt natural, his head positioned, a gentle but sharp push, I gasped, and he was in me, my first, as he slowly moved in and out, my cock was being stroked, a little faster, I felt my cum rising, she stroked me harder, literally milking the cum from me as my cum again shot from me. I could feel my insides clenching his cock, good sir, that's it and as pushed deep into me, I felt his warmth enter me, the most intense orgasm I had ever had. She moved away, I was wiped down and I dressed. I thanked them and went back to the hotel. My wife was up, where have you been, I went for a coffee and a walk, I am tired and I went and lay down. My holiday sure changed my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"My story is a little different but true."

Yes, the event you describe is a story NOT a comment. There's a difference. You should have, submitted this as a story rather than a comment.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Pimp cuck gets his whorewife her gangbang. Comments from anonymous show serious brain damage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just another sick and perverted one

New horizon? Nothing new at all. This is the same old same old. Perverted and loser husband turns his wife into a full blown whore. Makes no sense unless hubby is gay or bisexual. He must get off on watching other men. This plot line is as old as dirt and tastes like it. Cuck a Doodle Do

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous