All Comments on 'New Jack Ch. 01-02'

by deviantradoddness

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 6 years ago
Thanks for the heads up in the forward

Wish all authors would do the same .

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
Let me see if i understand this properly:

He divorced his first wife because she cuckolded him and now he’s doing the same to another man?

Hypocrisy much? Throw in the absolute crap sex scenes you delivered and this is a well deserved 1 star. She lives her husbsnd and will never leave him but she loves huniliating and degrading him more? What the fuck kind of love is this supposed to be?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
You know how bad fucking Nair burns in the creases of the groin? You might ask...

... how I know that. Did it once, JUST ONCE, in my twenties. It doesn’t hurt at first, but long before the hair starts to dissolve at the roots, the burn begins of the sensitive groin skin. And then there is the “break out” afterwards. So no fucking way this is close to realistic. I did have a guy I worked with who used to pull his pubic hairs out one by one. Shit. That hurts too (but that’s apparently how the Vikings “shaved” their faces. It’s no wonder they always had beards.). So, every now and then, when I get the “itch” to do so, I get a brand new 4 or 5 trac razor, and shaving gel, and shave very carefully down there. Now, could Jack do hot wax? Sure. Women do it all the time. But probably not on himself... well, I take that back. There is the example of my friend who yanked his own hair. Uugh! Still makes me cringe.

Also, Jack went from a fairly “normal” guy, with normal sex-stuff, to a knowledgable Dom in about 15 seconds. No indication he knew about how to do these things. Didn’t say he read Literotica, or Blackdemon, or SOL, and had always wondered about the life. Or had a friend in the lifestyle who told him things. It was just, ”Hmmm... this slut is all ready for me. I don’t want to be “Old Jack” anymore. I know “New Jack” would already know all about being a Dom, and what is required by a Dom, so therefore I DO already know what to do and say, and expect. I’ll just have her, and her cuck (with a virgin mouth) suck me off.”

And Deb and Bill are obviously deep into this, so how is Bill’s mouth virgin? He just falls right into being a sissy cuck? No hesitation? Havng a virgin mouth, and one of the first things he says to Jack is he can ask him to blow Jack? Really? PL-Lease!

Well written mechanically. So kudos there. But story is just a wack fantasy of a totally unknowledgable, about many things, person. Or a wack fantasy from someone who may know about the lifestyle, but is a poor writer of character ideas and charater development, and doesn’t think logically through the situation of “what”, “why”, and “how”.

If there is a part 3, please consider these things. Perhaps you can clarify things that

I bring up within a part 3.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
HE DEFINITELY STARTED A NEW LIFE STYLE

by becoming what he detested when it happened to him, TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 6 years ago
Would This Character Screw a Married Woman?

Nope.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
All said by the other comments...

All said by the other comments...This has one good thing though: The following bad parts will be sent to "Group sex"...Youpiiiiii...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another

winner, are you all donald trumps.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 6 years ago
I regret giving other stories 5*****

because THIS one deserves that score and is superior to almost all the others I've read (and that's a lot of them!). Most other readers, I see, don't know how to read. ALL THREE of your characters are getting what they devoutly want and Jack is providing, I grant you and them, by an extraordinarily talented improvisational instinct. Well-written, and despite, because of, and given the confessed excessive idiosyncrasies of the neighborly couple, marvelously satisfying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Justgr8, Impo-64 are the same loser

He is also posting under anonymous, it's not hard to tell they are all the same lowlife who comes here day in and day out and spends hours of his time posting his hate filled nonsense. When his time comes he will regret not having a life and wasting so much time rambling, yet not achieving a damn thing. There is not one person he has ever convinced not to read these stories. A life wasted, that's for sure.

Personally, I love this story. Everyone here is getting what they desire and no one is getting hurt. So keep it up and hopefully there will be lots more to come.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 6 years ago
Three getting what they want

You're going to attract the moral police that haunt the LW stories and hate anything that doesn't fit their narrow views.That's too bad. You clearly stated in the foreword what would be in the story. Golly gee, there it is just as promised and there they come ranting and raving. It really isn't that hard to distinguish between an unwilling and willing cuck situation. Good story, well done. 5*

ToymandaveToymandaveabout 6 years ago
WOW!!

Wow!! Holy shit! Normally I go for cheating wives stories where the husband gets revenge, or flat out bdsm stories, but this was incredible! I like how you wrote it from the pov of the first time bull. I really think that made the story for me. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy shit, what nonesense!

They are pretty much complete strangers, and they are exchanging bodily fluids like there's no such thing as venereal disease. And the new guy to the community really believes that this wacko couple haven't been doing this shit for years, with anyone they meet at a bar, or a party, or a bus stop? No wonder his wife left him for a better man, Jack is a complete nincompoop.

But its fine, write whatever you want, and I'll read whatever I want, and comment as I care to. If this bizarre cuck/humiliation genre is what inspires you to write then I guess you gotta be what you are. Its just always kind of juvenile and pathetic to feed the dickless twits who actually find eroticism in humiliation, domination, and denigration. You would think there is enough pain in their lives to seek out even more in their recreational reading. Less than nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You dirty SOB!!!!!!

Holy cow what a start! Twisted and hot! I'm not the worlds biggest cuckold story fan but this rocked! Seeing it from the aggressor's point of view it all made sense. I hope you get other people into the story with some normal males and bored wives. You can go in about any direction. If you can keep it up this is a great introduction to a hot

new writer.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Hot And Nasty****

I think we will be reading a lot of your stories. Great start!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wasn't too bad...

until you took that hard left straight to Faggotville.

Won't be back for part 3-whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Justgr8 can’t help himself

After he posts under his name he goes on to post several

More comments anonymously to make it seem like he’s not the only brain dead loser who can’t help himself reading these, jacking his tiny pud and then shamefully posting negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
had

had attention at hetero - lost it at bisexual. no need to bait - switch - heard of fake news? this is false fiction. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was better than expected

I assumed it was simply going to be a case of fucking the neighbor’s wife. It looks like this guy found a great neighborhood to move to.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 6 years ago
What’s the difference?

His wife cheated, and he divorced her. He is cuckolding a willing guy by schtooping a willing wife. Everybody is happy. I don’t understand cuckolds, and generally favor a cuckold getting religion and rising to reclaim his dignity. But if Bill digs it, Debbie won’t complain, and as for Jack? Welcome neighbor! Hope you like it here. Win. Win. And win.

Debbie wants Bill to eat cum and suck dicks. Bill wants to be told to eat cum and suck dicks. Jack has a horny dick and cums a lot. Win. Win. Win.

Jack wants to go free, easy and unattached. Debbie wants more, discretion and sexual aplomb. Bill wants Debbie happy so she doesn’t leave him, and he has a thing for being on the bottom of the pecking order (pecker order?). Win. Win. Win.

Don’t like it? Ok. Don’t do it, don’t accept it. But in the end, to each his own, as long as it’s legal and no one is hurting or betraying anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who

Who dreams this shit up?

dommasterjimdommasterjimalmost 6 years ago

Justgr8 must be a limp-dicked tiny cock... seems he gets offended far too easily by other peoples' comments... It's ok, little fella... we understand...!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kope

Load of billshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOL

ATENTION FOR DANGER

Funny Vandemonium wrote in the end of his last story an exact reserche showed 50% of the cuckolding lifetsyle cuckold husbands are either homosexuals or bisexuals and they have sexual desire to the bulls when they have sexual intercourse with their wives.

It is better the bull is strong men to avoid the cuckold sexual molestation!

Is Frank strong enough? LOL

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 6 years ago
One of the best sroties describing how a cockold needs cock

Love this, I have been Bill for my neighbor not Jack. I wish for those days again. Once a cock sucking cum cleaning sissy it is so hard when you don't have a man in your married life directing your will. Please PM me and degrade me

soxfan406soxfan406almost 6 years ago

Its really weird how some people get so angry over cuckold stories where the protagonist is the bull, but don't say a word when its the other way around. You would think it would be the other way around. It certainly is for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Helpfull suggestions. . .

I will not criticize you subject matter. Not my thing. If I don't like a subject I do not read it. However, in the spirit of trying new writers to improve their writing and storytelling skills I will give only helpfull nudges. So. . . first, you do not say where you are from. Okay. I can tell where you are NOT from. . . Florida. A little research goes a long way in creating a believable tale. Jack does not have a deck anywhere near Naples; he has a lanai, most likely poured concrete and (in an upscale neighborhood) probably stamped concrete. Oh, there is also a pool cage. In addition, his floors are unlikey made of hickory. If they are not tiled (80% or so are) the are a dark wood and usually a tropical variety. I will say that there may be a few hickory floors in Florida but I have never seen one.

Your story is pretty good. I hope you can see that little details improve the product.

I apologize for doing this anonymously, but I hardly ever log in. -- Milo_Talon (yes, I am registered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous