All Comments on 'New Life Ch. 04'

by 1DurtyMutha

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So happy to see thus story updated. Keeps getting better! Super hot story I can't wait for you to continue it

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 9 years ago
Lawd have mercy.

I was afraid you were done with this story since Brion and Neville were together and happy. Imagine my glee when I saw a new chapter! (Hell, imagine my glee when they all wound up back at the house nekkkid.)

PLEASE give us the rest of the scene in the bedroom! And I'm really curious about how this will affect the friendships, esp. Gianni and Neville. I'd hate for Gianni to ruin a good memory by bringing up this night in a tacky way. I hope they can all be adult about it and not expect something emotional that's not there. (Guys are better at separating love from sex, right? Yet another reason I prefer gay erotica. LOL)

I'm glad you aren't giving the other relationships short shrift in the story. It's nice to see Neville reconnecting with his dad. We are all capable or forgiveness and change, if we allow ourselves to be. I appreciate your focus on that aspect ... without giving any less of the hot sex. ;0) This is my favorite series on the site.

plz3plz3almost 9 years ago
Super hot but...

I am so glad this story is still going because I love the characters. This chapter was touching at first and then super hot. Great writing too by the way. The only thing that made me sigh heavily was that I really wished that Brian and Neville were enough for each other. It seemed so right that they deserved pure bliss after waiting so long to get together and get it right. I mean I know it is possible to have an open relationship and stay committed....just seems to be taking a huge chance with something that was fragile for so long and took so much to finally have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
can't wait

That was so fucking hot! But I'm not into torture so you need to finish this chapter. Can't wait to read more.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 9 years ago

PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS SCENE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where is chapter 6?

Been years and keep coming back hoping for the next part. Anyway love your work, hope you and yours are well, and praying for new works soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hate seeing this twist

The relationship between Nev and Breeze is far too fragile and recently traumatized to enter into a casual foursome. Especially with two close friends that each have had strong attractions to Nev in the past. Both of these sexual attractions had been put to rest and it is wildly dangerous to reopen these dynamics just to satisfy some lust. Nev and Breeze’s love has been tested far too much and for far too many years for them to be so reckless with such sexual openness. There are huge red flags - such as Nev saying that Brion kisses G the same way he kisses Nev, and Bri saying G’s head is as good as what Nev gives him. This is not going to just end after a night. This will lead to jealousy and fighting. Why did such a strong story of love between lifelong best buds and strong friendships have to take this unneeded turn? My least favorite chapter - and that’s saying something when past chapters include the guys being gunned down in bed while making love!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous