New Life for New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, I can tell this excites you. You like when I do that to you, don't you sweetie. I bet you're having urges to do something with that little snatch of yours. The way you're wiggling it on my tongue tells me you might want to consider a possibility. I bet you're considering the temptation to find out how my husband's large cock would feel in your tiny pussy aren't you? I'm curious as to how my husband's pleasurable big cock would compare to your husband's insubstantial tiny wiener? Wouldn't you want to know if you're capable of taking a cock that big into yourself? It's a big question to consider?"

Lisa had never had anyone ravish her pussy with their mouth and tongue and it was producing overwhelming sensations that were maddening. Kitty was like a hungry kitten feasting on its mommy's tit. The sounds that woman made reminded her of a horny lioness rutting in the savannah. When Kitty began plunging her fingers into her and spoke about the possibility to actually consider feeling her husband's cock penetrate her, her decision towards that consideration was immediate.

It was a desperate plea, a polite urgent request directed towards the man with the rigid upright dick, "Mr. Jimmy I beg you, please let me mount your large cock. I really would like to know how it feels in my little pussy. I'm so wet and horny that I know I can get it in. I promise I'll try real hard to put it in me. I'll pleasure you. I promise I'll make you happy."

Jimmy was unsmiling and casually stated, "No, afraid not."

Lisa's mouth dropped open by the unexpected shock of that denial.

He continued, "I don't like being a dairy stud that can be mounted by whores for their own pleasure. I only stick my big dick in women that want me to fuck them. Women that want my cock in them need to beg like a nasty slut whore."

His crude statement towards her was a slap, signifying his demands. She was so deeply filled with passionate need for fulfillment that his denial caused an overwhelming wave of grief and desperation. To fulfill her need, she had to accept that what she really wanted was to be fucked and mastered like a whore. All she had to do was beg like a nasty slut whore.

...and she did.

"I want you to fuck me! Fuck my pussy! I'll be a whore. I'll be nasty like you want me. Just fuck me, PLEASE!"

Jimmy grabbed the petite whore by her waist. Being small, she was light and easy to maneuver. Kitty replaced Jimmy on the recliner and spread her legs wide with both hands opening her wet vagina until it gaped with invitation. He flipped her and forced her face down until she was on all fours.

He snatched her short auburn hair and guided her face into his wife's vagina. "You want me to fuck you whore? Whore's that want to be fucked must pleasure my wife enthusiastically. You will lick and suck her tits like you're a little girl weaning on a bottle. Make her orgasm and I'll stick it in you. I'll give you what you need and desire. Your husband will never satisfy your desires after today."

Lisa had never touched a woman intimately, much less gone down on another woman's snatch. She wanted to be fucked by a man, not be whored out to eat another woman's cunt. That was Jimmy's demand, to be fucked, she had to pleasure Kitty and so she did; she ate the pussy.

Kitty was frantic in her attempts to be pleasured. Lisa's flickering tongue was glided and maneuvered all around Kitty's slit, from clitoris to base. Her face was being used like a woman's sex toy that didn't need batteries, but went on and on and on with repetitiously random movements. Eventually, Kitty pulled her mouth on to her breasts and forced her to repeat her pussy toy movements.

Then Kitty said, "Ok, sweetie, Mommy's going to feed her whore." Lisa's mouth was maneuvered to her thick nipple and she reluctantly sucked it.

The word 'Mommy' as spoken by the woman and the action she was directed to perform disturbed Lisa. However, the continual humiliation inflicted upon her to perform as a personal sex toy for this woman began to have an affect that produced an odd feeling and kept her wet and lustful.

As Kitty came closer to orgasm, Lisa was pulled from the tit and guided back to the woman's pussy to resume her role as a subservient female sex toy.

"That's it little whore. Lick your mommy's big wet pussy. Pleasure me you little pussy whore. Daddy is going to shove his big cock in your tiny crack and give you a prize," Kitty purred.

The tone and the manner in which Kitty phrased those statements were truly perverted, but she realized that perhaps the woman wasn't literal; she was just using her as a sex fantasy to fuel a sexual climax. As she continued to perform as Kitty's sex slut, she became aware that she had acquired skill as to how to pleasure another woman. It was an odd feeling to accept the fact that she felt confident in her performance. She acknowledged that if she ever had to pleasure another woman once more, she would perform willingly and admirably.

Overall, Lisa never appreciated being referred to as a small woman, with implications that she was younger than her age. She admitted she was naïve and perhaps not as bright as most women. There was no doubt she was a woman with all the age related fixtures to match.

When the large head of Jimmy's cock started sliding up and down her vaginal slit with the intent to open her wider, her excitement increased. That great urge to be fucked by Jimmy's massive shaft became a great need, an overwhelming desire.

It was so overwhelming that she was more than willing to play upon Kitty's incest fantasy and use it to motivate Jimmy to fuck her quickly. That morbid fantasy was a fuel to drive her desire as it did Kitty.

She was excited by the anticipation of the penetration and loudly exclaimed, "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your whore daughter! I need my daddy cock in my whore pussy. I need it now! Yes... Yes, that's it daddy. Shove it--" She was interrupted and her words became gurgles when Kitty snapped her face back down on her pussy and forced her to pleasure her like a lesbian slut.

Kitty responded to Lisa's urgent cry for attention and said, "This little kitty needs attention. You need to pleasure the wife while the husband pleasures you. Daddy's going to take care of his whore daughter, don't you worry. That's how this family works, pumpkin."

It was a fantasy. The fact that it now all focused on her playing the role of a whorish daughter sent shivers along her spine, eliminating any inhibitions to play such a role. She almost had an orgasm just thinking about daddy shoving his large dick into his whore daughter.

...and then daddy shoved his large eight inch cock into whorish daughter.

Kitty laughed and covered the young newly married wife's mouth when it opened to voice an objection. This petite woman wasn't built to take a three inch wide cock all at once much less all eight inches. It bottomed out at six inches when the head smashed against her cervix.

Kitty struggled to hold Lisa down as she flailed wildly and moved her torso frantically in an attempt to dislodge Jimmy from her crack. Her pussy was stretched and puckered around the meaty invading cock.

...and then Jimmy began fucking the new whore and had every intention to fulfill his promise.

...and then he unloaded his veracious sperm into the newlywed. Upon ejaculating, he instantly pulled his penis from the newlywed wife's vagina.

In his wake of extraction, Lisa felt the large open void between her shaking thighs. His cock had left a small cavern that had not yet closed. Within that dark tunnel, the sudden relief experienced by the absence of mass produced unusual sensations.

Lisa's body began to shudder with little heart pounding jerks.

Her confused eyes widened to express her bewilderment of the unknown.

Her mouth dropped opened to exhale a short piping, "Oh."

...and then her body constricted upon having her surprise orgasm.

The morning sky was orange lit at the horizon as dawn fast approached. Kitty and Jimmy locked eyes and smiled as they put on their swimwear.

Kitty gazed at Lisa's curled form as she lay on the pool recliner. She watched intently as Lisa's body continued to shake from multiple orgasms. This was why she always chose petite women as their playthings. It was never the experience of the act that made them climax, it was the aftermath related to when her husband pulled out and left them gaping.

Kitty placed a gentle hand on Lisa's waist and kissed her on the cheek and then said, "Lisa, now you have something exciting you can compare with your new husband."

The End

12