All Comments on 'New Life in a New World Ch. 03'

by johneb87

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
VacentsVacentsalmost 12 years ago
Thank God

It's about time...I was starting to worry that you gave up on this story. Anyway I gave it 5 stars; I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I loved it!!!!!!

Thank for the new chapter. I am "ashamed" to admit but I have read alot of stories here on Literotica some are ok,some are bad, but then are the ones that really good and yours are one of the really good ones. The perfect mix of plot and sex. Keep 'em coming, can't for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

CYA again in 2 months. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

It's a great story. It's just such a pain having to wait 2 months for a story that takes 10 minutes to read.

RpierzRpierzalmost 12 years ago
Some questions

I like the general pace the story is going, although right now I wanna know what's going on in Lydias Lycan community. As to my question(s):

He is/was in the special Forces in Afgahistan. Standard issue AR-15/M-16 has about 30-40 rounds per magazine unless it's an extended mag with an issuance of 2 clips per soldier. Depending on the mission they may get as many as 4. He also has a side arm with probably 12 to 15 rounds. He's already used about half the magazine from his rifle in the battle with the Imps & 3 Lycans. In short, sooner or later he's gonna run out of ammo, then what? I seriously doubt he can make bullets, & even if he could there's no resources to do so, right? Or have his weapons become (semi)magical during his transfer from our world to theirs?

I'd like to see more of his "mano-a mano" abilities, Afganistan SFs tend to favor tomahawks over combat knives & it would be interesting to see sword vs tomahawk in play. Also, as much as I like the different nature of the ladies you're putting into the story I'd like some more development of the ones that're already in the story. Still good overall, but feeling a bit cluttered.

gravyruggravyrugalmost 12 years ago
The story's interesting

but seriously, is it actually necessary for our hero to fuck at least one different woman in every chapter? The rate he's adding girlfriends, he'll have an army of women by the time he gets to Solomon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

@Rpierz

You seem to be slightly misinformed. The basic combat load for any soldier with an M16/M4 is seven, 30 round magazines. This would give him 210 rounds of 5.56 ammo, not counting the extra ammo he is supposed to be carrying. If this guy is as much of an ammo hoarder as he seems, he probably has at least five, 15 round Mag's for his 9mm as well. This brings the total to at least 285 rounds.

As for tomahawk vs KA-BAR, most soldiers (special forces or not) tend to favor firearms over hand to hand combat. Seeing as this guy threw out his radio without once trying to contact his unit, don't be surprised that he isn't rationing ammo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lilith found so soon???

Could she... Would she... More importantly is she gonna double cross her husband?

Or are the Girls gonna kick her sorry arse to hell and then what will happen to John when the trio have taken their anger out on him for tripping off again without them?

Oh poor John is all I can say.

Now Johneb87 you're public awaits the next chapter!!!!

RpierzRpierzalmost 12 years ago
@Anonymous

Thanx. But the question still applies, sonner or later he'll run out of ammo, then what? Is his apparent death wish that pronouced? I like the pacing on that though, lets my imagination do some of the work as to the "why?"

I await the next installment.

GalloglaichGalloglaichalmost 12 years ago
You're The Man

I didn't even know I got a mention in the beginning of the chapter. Shucks, you don't hafta do that, and I forgot to give you credit in my chapter. I'll be sure to give you a mention in the next one. Great installment, waiting on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't forget about us

I'm going to complement you now, your a good writer. All I ask is you don't forget about your fans like all the other good authors on this site. Just keep trying to update on a timely manner. Your doing great.

johneb87johneb87over 11 years agoAuthor
Dear fans, you are not forgotten

First, thanks for all your kind comments. You are not, nor will ever be forgotten. I am working feverishly to try and get the next chapter complete. Please be patient with me, I start writing the chapters the moment the previous one is uploaded. I honestly did not think I would get past chapter 1, but your feedback has kept me going. Thanks to all your support so far and I hope you enjoy my next chapters.

shiosshiosover 11 years ago
good plot

lets see if you can enroll more babes in the gang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Should you try publishing this in other erotic story sites.

Hey have you ever consider republishing your chapters on SOL or asstr.org (which sadly has very few fantasy stories anymore sighs)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If you were to finish he story I think you could possibly have a book or book series for publishing but hats just my opinion.

XIII

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the story but...

John is supposed to be US Army Special Forces yes? Why does he have such shitty situational awareness? Why did he let those thugs go away with a warning shot? Not only was is a waste of his limited ammunition, it was instantly obvious that they were going to get some form of revenge. The whole altercation was rather contrived and fake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent story

I have enjoyed reading your story and am greatly anticipating the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope he get the first girl he met

honestly I think you should end up in the end of the series staying and ending up with the girl he loves which is the wolf girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When does the next chapter come out

Im liking this story you need to tell us when the next chapters coming. I also hope that in the end of the story he gets to stay with the half where wolf Lydia and that the other where wolf that told Lydia that John would be murdered would get killed. That would be nice.

johneb87johneb87over 11 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter? Soon!

Thank you again for your kind comments. So when is the next chapter coming out? The answer is, soon! I have to write one more fight scene, a sex scene, and then proofread. I am hoping to have a draft uploaded by the end of next week. Thank you again for your patience and I hope you enjoy what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love and war

I believe there should be a huge catfight for john that let's the winner keep him! Hopefully the necromancer wins :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

one can tell a bit the influence of Blazing Glory but one hell of a story so far...awesome...

CK

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
I could tell.

There definitely are elements that resemble both shadwninjaX and Galloglaich. The anger and frustration after sex is something I tend to associate with Gallooglaich but the adventure aspect along with the plenty of female protaganists and a female antanganist both resemble ShadwninjaX. They are both good authors and you do well in following their advice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just finished this chapter

I hope in later chapters John tells the ladies how he loves them both equally and it would be advantageous to just have 3-ways. Everyone sort-of getting what they want, thus reducing the aninmosoity of a fighting team...just a hope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GREAT STORY THOUGH

GREAT STORY THOUGH!!!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
This story is fantastic!!!

I've read this story numerous times. I only hope that additional chapters will be added after Chapter 5.

This story's quality is easily one of the best I've read on this site and on Amazon.com. Even if more chapters were added to the book only to the published version, I would happily buy it.

Though one part of this chapter felt weird. John's feelings that what he had with Lydia felt more than what he had with Sasha felt odd. I would think that he would feel the same for both women especially since his interactions between the two have been roughly the same amount of time. I would hope that his feelings for both would become equal as it would make the story more enjoyable. I can't recall if this changes in the following chapters since its been awhile since I last read it.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Great Story!!! But I have a Question

John was worried about the difference in lifespans between Sasha and himself. However he has never asked what the lifespan is for a lycan or half-lycan/half-human.

Just a thought.

Thanks for posting

auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad you can only vote once

fell in love with this tale the first time and every time since

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 7 years ago
Incomplete after 4 years stop reading

Incomplete after 4 years.

Incomplete stories should be deleted.

Rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

John has become a douchey character... and why the hell was he wandering around in the middle of the night like an idiot, especially after getting on the bad side of a local gang in a town he doesnt know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why after making enemies with a local gang and in a town he doesnt know, would he go for a stroll in the middle of the night, thats just dumb... and his initial attitude to those that just saved his punk ass is a disgrace... johns becoming more douchey after each chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous