All Comments on 'New Life in a New World Ch. 04'

by johneb87

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 11 years ago
Great work as usual!

Great story containing the tension, cliffhangers, and everything else that make it an enjoyable read. I'm sure your fans will be thoroughly pleased with this chapter and begging for more. Keep up the fantastic work!

shadowmythicshadowmythicover 11 years ago
...

this is probably the best chapter i read so far...

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 11 years ago
Cool!

Not too shabby! Well done. Not many criticisms to level at this installment. Only thing I can think of is that the pacing sometimes feels a little jarring. It almost seems split in the earlier half of the story between three women arguing around a table and a very interesting adventure with the protagonist and the succubus. It kinda goes from first to fifth gear. I dunno, maybe if I felt there was going to be some genuine conflict like Lydia going as far as actually stabbing Syrenia then it'd be worth while but it just came off as a bit bickery and I fully expected to end up where it did. The story of John and Lilith was brilliant though and the three women became much more integral towards the end. Great stuff overall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, well, well

Talk about a f-ck/?! cliff hanger!!! This story is one of, if not the, best I've read in a while. PLEASE keep writing and submitting them. I'll be keeping up with this one. I will DEFINATELY be keeping a look out for the next chapter. Well done. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Great story, preparing myself though for another two month wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Similarity?

For some reason this series remind me of another great series Blazing Glory.

johneb87johneb87over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback so far. You'll be happy to know that I have started work on Chapter 5. Wow, I honestly never thought I would make it that far. I do hope you all like what's to come.

@015unknown: My inspiration for this series came from Blazing Glory. After reading ShadwNinjaX's stories and chatting with him. I was able to push past my extreme phobia of writing and created New Life.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Great stuff

I had thought this story had a lot of parallels with Blazing Glory. Nice to know why.

But clearly you have your own story to tell and are doing a great job. I am enjoying both and like each in its own way. I will do you both the courtesy of not comparing your works directly.

I like how you have managed to keep the sexual aspects of you characters distinct. The women all interact with John in different ways and it makes it believable. John himself comes through as a good but confused and troubled soul.

Looking forward to ch 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

dude this fella John is such a wimpy hero. if he's supposed to be saving this world, shouldn't he have some powers at least and not just be another regular human in a world of supernaturals. granted the first couple of chapters were good but your concept for this story is inherently flawed. riddle-me-this how can he be the prophesied saviour when he can be so easily outmatched(Lydia, Drahak, those bandits, Ikuzar, Lilith) and killed by anyone??

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 11 years ago
Sooo dramatic

I knew that having sex with three different girls in one day means trouble, but this is too much ... :)

Thanks for this bizarre story. It is very thought provoking as well as arousing. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very very good

this is a very good story.I hope your not like some writers and never finish.I cant wait for the next chapter.being anonomous I can only tell you one time how much I like this story so keep up the great work.thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep 'em comin'

this is fucking great so far, i woul love to see more.

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 11 years ago

Great story Johneb87, and now the long wait between chapters begins, good luck with your writers block, hopefuly it doesn't last long. Looking forward to reading more!

DarkPulseDarkPulseabout 11 years ago
Much better

Compared to previous chapters, the quality has jumped exponentially. The plot, while somewhat predictable, is solid. Please, keep going.

codyjack1312codyjack1312about 11 years ago
To literotica ...

PLEASE HURRY UP AND POST THE NEXT STORY!!!

johneb87johneb87about 11 years agoAuthor
Working on it

I'M WORKING ON IT! =P

Seriously though, I am wrapping up my edits and should have it uploaded soon. Thank you for your patience and support! I hope you enjoy what's to come.

samsinsamsinabout 11 years ago
Great Story!!!!!!!!!

You are an amazing Story-teller. This is a wonderful series and I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter..

Best wishes and lots of love!!!!!!

auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago
no more?

hurts deep

very deep

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 7 years ago
Incomplete after 4 years stop reading

Incomplete after 4 years.

Incomplete stories should be deleted.

Rubbish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous