All Comments on 'New Love'

by Inward_eye

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 11 years ago
Mislabeled.

Send this to the queer stories! NASTY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep going

Twin love should never feel uncomfortable. Who better than a twin can be truthful about the first kiss, the first touch? It always seemed so strange to me that as teenagers the boys are expected to be experienced and the girls are excepted to be virgins. Everyone needs to learn how to kiss properly -, touch properly and who but your own family when done in love and not forced, who will be the most honest with you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Start!

I really like this story. My only suggestion to you is lable off the sections of the story so we know which twin is talking. Other than that great stoy, keep up the good work! :)

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Good start looking forward to the next. I hate when ppl click on a story like this to say dumb shit like the first comment. The description clearly states two boy names if you don't like gay stories don't click on it. I hate lesbian stories I get queasy by the thought of pussy well not mines but others. So I can't read or watch porn with more than one unless its an even amount of cocks. If I see a lesbian incest story I don't click it & if I do because the description wasn't clear I just stop reading it & move on to the next story. How about ppl try that instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
really liked it

At times it was slightly confusing to tell the twins apart but over all really good work.

pezal78pezal78about 11 years ago
amazing

god i loved this cant wait to read more an if is so nasty why read it descriptions tells u its 2 guys

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
I don't care for brother on brother incest. I think the gay aspect trumps the incest angle.

I'd suggest posting a story about a gay relationship where readers who enjoy that sort of story can identify it. And also so that readers who don't care for it won't have to wonder if "Chris" is short for "Christine". (Like I did.)

And I'd like to see this pezal78 post a story.

"god i loved this cant wait to read more an if is so nasty why read it descriptions tells u its 2 guys"

His comment is so clear, and easy to understand. He has such a gift for writing, you know? It's like he's some kind of gifted word-smith. A true savant. Why use punctuation, or question marks, or periods and commas? Why use correct grammar at all? Why spell words correctly? Oh, and so accurate, as well.

I can't continue the sarcasm. HEY! PEZALOFGARBAGE! His description was "Twins Jake and Chris discover new feelings for each other." It wasn't "Jake and Theo" or "Jake and Brian" or "Jake and Jonathan". Chris can be a feminine or masculine name. So how did you deduce that there was no possibility of a brother and sister encounter? In your world, can't twins consist of a boy and a girl? Moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
For You- Something in the way she moves...

Shut up... A few observations I'm sure you'll ignore...

90 percent of SUBMITTERS here are not native English speakers. Either learn to lose yourself in their story and enjoy, or go somewhere else.

Gender identification of names differs by culture.

Chris is a masculine name, and because some cultures have taken it upon themselves to feminize it, doesn't mean that Chris is now a girls name.

Stories listed under "Incest" are about family members. Two brothers happen to be family members. Don't want to read about it? Open at your own risk, idiot.

Last (but not least), I haven't read the story, but I guarantee you that I won't be so presumptuous as to offer such criticism when my own profile lacks even one single submission. I guess I'm trying to say (because you seem too stupid to realize it) that until you post a fucking story yourself... keep any non-complimentary or even "constructive criticism" thoughts to yourself.

trentc369@hotmail.com if you want to leave me some feedback!

DallasMarcDallasMarcabout 11 years ago
I want to hear more from the twins!

This was a well thought story and well written too! I hope you plan to continue the journal entries and thoughts from their new love! Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

Look foward to more, as for foolish comments such as fantasy train and something in the way, neither of you need to be acting so idiotic when the first few line at the top clearly told you what this was about. Nor especially when neither of you have no tales of your own. Perhaps you should either read the descrip at the top or simply go away and keep your ignorance to yourselve's.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
Response to "Anonymous"

I'll just cut and paste your retarded response to save some time:

"90 percent of SUBMITTERS here are not native English speakers. Either learn to lose yourself in their story and enjoy, or go somewhere else.

Gender identification of names differs by culture.

Chris is a masculine name, and because some cultures have taken it upon themselves to feminize it, doesn't mean that Chris is now a girls name."

Where the hell did you arrive at the "90%" for submitters who aren't native English speakers? Seriously. Why did you pull that ridiculous number out of your ass? I laughed out loud when I read that horse-shit. Getting back to the facts, though, I was able to think of at least a dozen people who happen to be women going by the name "Chris". That kind of makes it a name which can be used by women as well men. The fact that women use is sufficient for my argument, although I could delve further into the semantics of which languages use "Chris" as a personal name, and the possible ratios of gender (let alone variations of spelling OTHER than "Chris"), but why bother? You made a foolish comment, didn't bother to support it, and COULDN'T support it if you tried, because it's not factual. It's not based on fact. It's based on what you want to BELIEVE is fact.

"Stories listed under "Incest" are about family members. Two brothers happen to be family members. Don't want to read about it? Open at your own risk, idiot.

If it was clear that they were two male siblings, I wouldn't have read the story. I didn't suggest the author not submit a story with gay themes, just that he make it clear. Refer to the first part of this re-response. It wasn't clear. Whining about it doesn't change that. (And yeah, you sound pretty petulant.) And I don't take offense at you calling me an idiot. I have to consider the source.

"Last (but not least), I haven't read the story,"

I was laughing so hard at this, I had to stop and wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes. You didn't read the story. But you read my comment. And took the time to troll my comment. Without bothering to read the story. Are you fucking retarded? Seriously?

"... but I guarantee you that I won't be so presumptuous as to offer such criticism when my own profile lacks even one single submission. I guess I'm trying to say (because you seem too stupid to realize it) that until you post a fucking story yourself... keep any non-complimentary or even "constructive criticism" thoughts to yourself."

The oldest non-resolved complaint on this website. If you don't submit stories, you don't know how to write stories, or how to understand if a story is well-written or badly written. And if you don't drive race cars, you don't understand racing. And if you aren't a professional athlete, you don't understand sports. That's a weak-ass argument, but for the dipshits who actually think that way, there's no convincing you that you're full of shit. I'm educated, I'm intelligent, and I read erotica. I can recognize and identify stories that are well-written and poorly written, and can often correctly guess where they went wrong, if that's the case.

Also, if people who haven't submitted stories weren't "allowed" to post comments, why is it that they can? I mean, it'd be simple for the people who run the site to make that a rule. And to enforce it. If you haven't submitted a story, you can't submit a response. But they don't have that rule, do they? Again, it's not an actual fact. It's what you want to BELIEVE is a fact. But you're wrong. People CAN submit responses EVEN IF their user name doesn't have a story posted. And you seem really bitter about that, dontcha?

I didn't accuse the author or being a bad writer. I didn't say his story wasn't written well. I responded to a moron who posted a comment. That moron wasn't able to construct a coherent sentence, but was insulting others, AND HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE HIS FACTS STRAIGHT! It's kind of like a guy covered in manure yelling at others that they're stupid for having mud on their shoes.

You're a bit more verbose than that moron, I'll give you that, but you're just as ...well, moronic. You're just plain dumb, man. You don't get it, but please, feel free to work yourself into a lather over this.

What a stupid waste of oxygen you are.

Inward_eyeInward_eyeabout 11 years agoAuthor
To end the argument...

I'm sorry SomethingInTheWaySheMoves if you were confused about the gender of the characters when you read this, but I did try to warn people by writing "This is a story about twin brothers, Jake and Chris" at the beginning. Nonetheless, I will make sure to emphasize that more at the beginning of my next installment.

nocentgreeneyesnocentgreeneyesabout 11 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

When will you be putting up more, because this was amazing!!!! I can't wait to know what happens!!!!! Please hurry, it was too good to go too long unfinished! <3 <3 <3

xxx

nocentgreeneyes

Inward_eyeInward_eyeabout 11 years agoAuthor

:-) Thank you. Actually, the second installment is already pending approval and will probably be up by Thursday evening.

pezal78pezal78about 11 years ago
hahahahah

somethingintheshemoves If you bothered to take the time to read my bio you would find out that 1. i am female 2. i have got stories published thanks to a bit of help with an editor as i am dyslexic you jumped up little idiot. i wrote a short comment as one when i wrote it, it was 3.am i was tired and i just want to leave a quick note before heading to bed and to the author i'm heading over to read second chapter now and i hope it is as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love it

I can't wait to read part 2. Keep them coming

From Prince-Oblivion

23_14_qxt_0623_14_qxt_06almost 2 years ago

considering the age of this story, i'm just guessing there's no continuation in the offing and i find this to be so SAD! i'd so much LOVE to read more of this LOVE story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous