All Comments on 'New Lovers'

by sexy_mama_09

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Not Bad

If it were me I wouldn't be sharing it with my friends. It would be between me and her.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
The story was ok !!!!!!!!! But

When ever you share with someone, you have fucked up a good thing for yourself. And when it's Mom you loose, and you loose a lot. .......LAROC OF AGES

formula61formula61about 11 years ago
Thanks!

I loved reading the story, it was a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing it!

Rafael

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A good story but I thought it was a bit short.

I think he fucked up big time when he let his friends watch when he fucked his mother, that's something that ought to be kept secret and only shared between the mother and son.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with Laroc

This is a very well-written story, by a gifted and prolific young woman. But, to be honest, I don't like it that Jarrod "shares" his mother with his two dumbass friends. Did they come out of that wonderful hole between her legs, as her own kid did? Jarrod, her own son, her own flesh and blood, her darling baby boy, has the right to slide his hard young penis up between his mommy's thighs, into her warm loving vagina. He's the one who has the right to blow his hot young balls and splatter his semen all over the tender pink walls of his own mother's cunt, not his punk buddies. Otherwise, a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it! It described what I did to my mom when I was 18 and she was 43. I loved her several times a week, and she always looked forward to when I paid my visit to her room. After 2 years I proposed to my girl friend. After 2 years of marriage I finall

Very hot, very good, I have to change my silk unders. It's what everyone wants to see but much better in words!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but I never saw anywhere he shared his mother sexually !!!!!!!!!! You need to continue!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Average story. Son obviously does not care a wit about his mother except as a sexual being. The mother lacks self-awareness, self-confident was well as a solid ego and id. Contrary to the title of this story, I found no love from or for anyone in this story.

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Zzzzzzz....

Snore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous