New Member for Lesbian BDSM Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside I was knelt facing the wall. In another room I could hear screams of pain. Girls for a private harem were being branded in there. It wasn't yet fashionable to brand all the slaves. Then I had my ankles rudely split & spread wide locked in a spreader bar & felt instant agony As a white hot ring was punched into & clamped through my clitoris. Instantly cauterising the hole a bell & disk were attached, then my nipples were done with bells too. I was pushed back to the wall sobbing mutely to wait a while.

The handler put my ankles back together & releashed me I was dragged away. Led to a low door, I recognised it as one of the clubs Mistress Helena had briefly shown me. I was led through & into one of the lounges. There a number of Mistresses were relaxing being served drinks & pleasured by slavegirls as they chatted.

Sitting there was the Mistress from before, I was led to her. Ungagged & unbraceleted I served her wine, then was ordered to fetch her, her whip.

"I did say later karen."

"Yes Mistress."

I was whipped again, this time bent over clutching my ankles & ungagged. Then I pleasured her with my tongue. After I had cleaned her, I was passed to the next Mistress. My head disappearing under her leather skirt. Fetching drinks & pleasuring the women all day, while my backside stung with pain. The lounge got busier & busier, I and the other girls were rushed off our feet. My hair & face was sticky & saturated, with their pleasure. I was so desperate to cum, but that wasn't permitted. Gradually the lounge crowd began to thin, as people drifted away for evening activities.

I was led away again. This time I and another girl cleaned each others faces & hair redo each others makeup. We were given clean tight maids uniforms. Three parts A tight top, an equally tight skirt & apron. The pastic silk fabric was fringed with delicate white frills. It left my navel bare. The top barely covered my belled nipples & the skirt was so short as to afford me no protection unless I stood stock still. The other girl was curiously excited but wasn't permitted tell me why.

We were collected a short while later, led away on a coffle with a lot of other girls dressed in clean maids outfits as we were. We were taken to another club & our first duty was just to prepare the massive dining table.

Then the men began to arrive. All wearing dinner suits. Some of us, served food. I ran around serving wine. When the men had finished eating & chatting, we went into the lounge area. Some of the girls were double dildo gagged & set to pleasuring the other girls dancing for the men. Not me, I was still fetching drinks, until the first Master opened his pants. I knew better than to spit, I swallowed & thanked him. I was sent away serving more drinks then the next man & the next. Then I saw some of the girls being led away to small rooms & then returning post orgasm looking so contented & happy, but not me. I was kept between their legs all night. Until I and a few of the other girls were so covered in semen it had saturated our clothes & they were both plastered & slithery on us. The evening started to draw to a close, Some of the girls were being led away by the Masters. I and some of the not so lucky girls were gagged & hooded then locked in a row in stocks, kneeling, heads very low close to the floor, bottoms in the air. A leather curtain was drawn across our bare bottoms. We waited until the morning.

I heard a Mistress behind us opening each girls legs in turn examining the discs. I felt hands between my legs my disc was yanked painfully.

"Ah there you are." I heard Mistress Helena's voice, sweetly derisive. I was elated.

She unlocked me from the stocks & leashing me led me away still hooded, bent over at the waist. I was once again pulled along briskly. We seemed to travel a reasonable distance was I being taken back to my chambers to her apartments.

It was neither. I was pushed to my knees & un hooded then ungagged released from all my constraints & ordered to strip. I did so puzzled while Mistress Helena watched me amused at my confusion. Every time I tried to start to speak she shushed me. Behind me were row upon row of low leather curtained cages, in a very long room. I was given a double dildo belt & ordered to put it on. Embarrassingly I struggled to insert the massive phallus but eventually got them in. Then Mistress Helena buckled closed the chastity belt type harness. They felt massive inside me. I was instructed to serve wine. The dildos made it very uncomfortable to move but I did so hurriedly & pleasingly. Then I was braceleted, my wrists to the back of the dildo harness. My ankles chained together. She pulled me to her crotch then & opened her legs. She came all over my face & breasts. I was dildo gagged. The dildo was once again massive I couldn't breathe at all through my mouth I was literally choking on it, as I breathed desperately through my mouth.

Mistress Helena took me to one of the cages & pulled back the curtain. The heat & stink of sex & fear absolutely overpowering. She opened the cage door & pushed me inside closing the door I was pressed into the writhing flesh. She yanked my hair so that I was looking up at her as she closed & locked the gate.

"I regret to inform you karen your application for membership was unsuitable."

She smiled sweetly

"But welcome to the establishment."

Her voice was icy

"I'm sure a girl like you will find your accommodation suitable, if not satisfactory."

She laughed amused at her words & the tears in my eyes

"Until you are sold."

She closed the curtain.

I was no longer a person.

Just another nameless slavegirl waiting to be sold.