New Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angeline lifted a hand to Misty's bare back and lightly ran her fingernails down Misty's spine. Misty closed her eyes and shivered in pleasure, breathing deeply, inhaling the sensual musk that both of her visitors extruded.

"That feels good?" Angeline whispered, leaning close. Her breath was warm and moist on Misty's ear.

"Yes," Misty whispered back, turning the word into a drawn-out purr of pleasure.

"Good," Angeline said so softly that Misty could scarcely hear the word.

Sophia's hand was still stroking Misty's thigh. Misty still held loosely to her wrist. Almost of its own accord, Misty's hand tightened on Sophia's wrist and pulled the other woman's hand over until Sophia's fingers brushed Misty's damp, swollen sex. Misty's head lolled back and she gritted her teeth, groaning with desire.

As Sophia began to work her hand over Misty's sex, Angeline lifted her other hand and began to toy with Misty's nipples, which grew harder under her touch. "Suck them!" Misty breathed.

Angeline pinched one nipple, tugging it lightly, eliciting a brief squeal of pleasure from Misty. "Are you sure? You've said you didn't want-"

Misty cut off the words by wrapping her free hand around Angeline's shoulders and pulling the other woman the final inch until their lips touched. Misty kissed Angeline's mouth hard, sucking the other woman's lower lip for long moments. When Angeline parted her lips a bit more, Misty slid her long tongue into Angeline's hot mouth, dueling with the blonde's own wet tongue. When she finally slid her tongue from Angeline's mouth, Misty locked her passion-fired gaze with the blonde's. When she spoke, Misty's voice was so thick she could barely understand her own words.

"Suck my nipples. Now!"

The look that crossed Angeline's face promised that and far, far more. Then she lowered her head, flicking the tip of her tongue over one of Misty's hard, exquisitely sensitive nipples.

Misty gasped with delight and Angeline took the nipple between her succulent lips began to suck greedily.

At her other side, Sophia was still exploring Misty's now dripping sex with long, skillful fingers. "Lie back," Sophia urged quietly.

Not stopping to think for a moment, Misty lay back, drawing the other women with her. Sophia slid one leg over one of Misty's legs. On her other side, Angeline slid a leg over Misty's other leg. Slowly, the other women used their own legs to draw Misty's legs further apart, exposing her hot, drooling sex fully to the cool air of the room. Angeline continued suckling while one hand slid down Misty's burning body to join Sophia's at her groin. Together, two hands gently probed and touch, stroked and explored Misty's most private place. Sophia helped herself to Misty's other nipple, her soft lips gentle on the tender flesh.

Misty shifted awkwardly, reaching a hand to grasp one of Sophia's bare breasts and one of Angeline's as well. She squeezed and kneaded as the other woman sucked and probed. After a very short time, Misty's hips began to buck of their own accord.

"I'm going to cum," she breathed, inhaling deeply, filling her lungs with the divine fragrance wafting from the goddesses she shared the bed with. "I'm going to cum so hard!"

Abruptly, the hands working at her sex slid away, slipping up her flushed, hot body to replace the mouths that has so lovingly tended to her hard nipples. Warm, moist breath touched each of Misty's ears.

"We can't allow that just yet," Angeline whispered.

Misty's hips writhed slowly, her sex silently begging to be touched again. "Why not?"

"Because you don't yet know what we are or why we're here with you," Sophia said gently.

"What?" Misty's mind was having trouble processing the words. All she knew was that everything the pair had been doing to her felt exquisite and she wanted them to begin again, to push her that last tiny bit to put her over the edge and into the body-wracking, mind-numbing orgasm that she was on the verge of. She spread her legs open wider, wiggling her hips, desperately trying to renew contact. "Please, don't stop! Either of you! Keep going!"

"It really feels that good?" murmured Angeline.

"Yes!"

"Let's talk," Sophia said gently. "Afterwards, if you're still willing, we'll finish."

"No!" Misty nearly wailed. "Now! Please!"

Angeline and Sophia continued to tease Misty's erect nipples, lightly pinching and tugging, scraping them every so lightly with the tips of their fingernails. Misty squirmed, begging for release.

"Not yet," Angeline said. "In a few minutes. You see, we came here for more than just sex with you."

"Did you know we were watching you by the pool earlier today?" Sophia asked.

Misty nodded, writhing beneath their warm, soft hands.

Angeline quickly kissed Misty's lips, licking them briefly. "We decided then that we wanted you to join us."

"I have! Please, make me cum!"

Sophia chuckled. "No, Misty. Not just for a quick tryst. We want you to become one of us. Forever."

Misty arched her back, pressing her hard nipples more firmly against their hands, gasping as the added friction sent jolts of electric pleasure sizzling through her heated body. "Become one of what?" she gasped.

"We," Angeline said, her voice low, sultry and seductive, "are lycanthropes."

The word meant nothing to Misty. "You're what?" As she spoke, she twisted, trying to bring her sex into contact with Sophia's leg.

Sophia smiled and shifted slightly, denying Misty the release she craved, continuing the pleasurable torture. "Lycanthropes," she repeated, her voice a low purr. "Werewolves."

Angeline took a moment to return her lips to Misty's nipple, sucking briefly before saying, "Sophia and I were turned a long time ago. Being what we are, we barely age. We want to turn you so that you can spend eternity with us."

"Will it always be like this?" Misty asked, writhing, desperate for the release that was being held from her.

"After we turn you," Angeline said, "there will be something we have to do, something you'll need to help us with. But after that? Yes. The three of us can spend eternity together."

"Do it!" Misty said. "Whatever! Anything! Just make me cum!"

Sophia chuckled softly. "You aren't thinking, Misty. You don't know what you're asking for."

"Yes I do!" Misty nearly screamed. "I'm asking you to do what you want to me! I'm asking you to make me your toy or whatever! I'm asking you to make me cum! Now!"

Sophia's hand began a slow trek back down Misty's soft, smooth flesh, moving toward her groin with painfully slow progress.

"Aren't you at all worried about the transformation?" Sophia asked tenderly. "Aren't you worried about the pain? Aren't you worried about becoming a raving, slavering monster each night?"

Misty was nearly sobbing. "I don't care! Just make me cum!"

Angeline's hand joined Sophia's in a very slow caress down Misty's overheated flesh. "You don't know what you're saying. You're lost in the moment and our pheromones. If you were thinking clearly you probably wouldn't be saying these things."

"Yes!" Misty said, not trying to restrain herself anymore, screaming the words. "Yes I would! I want it! I need it! Turn me! Do whatever you want with me! I'm yours! Just make me cum! Now! Please! Please make me cum!" Her words dissolved into desperate sobbing that gave voice to her urgent need.

"Sophia?" Angeline asked softly. "What do you think, beloved? Should we?"

The other leaned over Misty's squirming body and shared a long kiss with Angeline as they continued to tease and torment. "Yes. I think she's had about all she can take."

Angeline nodded. "Misty?" She spoke the word as softly as possible.

"What?" Misty screamed, thrashing on the quilt, trying desperately to find some way to send herself over the brink and into an orgasm.

"It's time," Angeline said. "Sophia and I are both going to do it. Then you're going to partake in blood from both of us. It's a little trick we picked up from some vampires. This way, you'll have been turned by not one lycanthrope, but by two. You'll be so strong that you'll be able to keep from changing. You'll keep this perfect, gorgeous body just as it is. Yet you'll be one of us. Okay?"

"Just do it! Now!"

Sophia took up the narration as her hand finally reached Misty's groin, tracing gently here and there, carefully avoiding any spot that would send Misty over the brink. Tears were rolling down Misty's cheeks as she sobbed her urgent need.

"Be patient," Sophia whispered. "We'll let you finish very soon. I promise. As Angeline told you, we're both going to bite you. Then you'll take a small measure of my blood and Angeline's blood. This way, you'll be very strong. But it'll also bind the three of us together. No one will ever be able to separate us!"

"Whatever!" Misty sobbed, bucking her hips, trying to press her sex against Sophia's hand. "I'm yours! Do what you want to me! You have my permission! Do it! Just make me cum!"

She saw Angeline and Sophia share a smile above her. Then, as the other women finally brought their eager fingers into contact with Misty's sopping wet sex once more, they each took hold of one of Misty's hands and lowered their lips to her wrists simultaneously.

Misty felt the sharp pain in both wrists as two pair of fangs slid into her hot flesh, seeking veins. However, before she could react, the orgasm that had so long been denied her crashed over her, washing through her body in a storm of heat, light, electric pleasure and rushing noise that drowned out all else. She screamed with joy at the feelings that sent her flushed, heaving body shuddering and writhing. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her life and it held her paralyzed, frozen in an erotic tableau, unable to so much as breath.

Finally, after long moments, she gasped, taking in a lungful of air and the familiar, exotic, enticing fragrances of the two women making love to her.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed, twisting and writhing in pleasure. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh-"

Her words were cut off as the coppery taste that filled her mouth finally forced its way through the sexual haze to register in her mind. Still feeling the orgasm, shaking, Misty struggled to sit up. Soft, steady hands gripped her, helping her up, holding her in place on the edge of her bed.

"Are you alright?" Angeline asked from one side.

"Lie back down if you need to," Sophia said from her other side.

Misty turned to look at one, then the other. "What happened?"

Both of the other women held up wrists that bore short slashes that wept a line of blood. Misty looked at her own wrists, finding the bites on each that still oozed blood.

"What..." Misty asked, lightheaded, feeling ready to collapse.

"You're one of us now," Angeline whispered.

"Forever," added Sophia.

Misty's vision darkened at the edges. "But I didn't think..."

"That lycanthropes are real?" Sophia asked, stroking Misty's spine tenderly. "Not many people do. Keeping it that way is a major part of our survival strategy. Why don't you lie back down."

"She's right," Angeline cooed. "Lie down. Rest. Take all the time you need. We'll be here when you wake. Then we'll begin getting you settled into your new life."

"New...life...?"

Misty's words trailed off as she felt Angeline's and Sophia's hands easing her back until she was lying flat on her bed once more. As she lost consciousness altogether, the last thing she felt was Angeline snuggling up to her on one side and Sophia cuddling up on her other side, their hot, smooth, naked flesh pressing against her own.

~*~

When Misty Le Rouge next woke, it was hours later. The sun had set, casting the previously bright neon tones of the bedroom into darkness. She woke slowly, gradually, becoming aware of the warm softness pressed against her nude body to either side. Even in the dark, she could clearly make out the naked forms of Sophia and Angeline as they lay with her on the bed. The other women's eyes had seemed to glow before. Now, in the darkness, they shone brightly.

Sophia propped herself up on one elbow and caressed Misty's flat stomach lightly. "About time you woke up."

Misty frowned. "It...it can't be..."

"It is," Angeline said quietly. "You passed out, then slept almost straight through the evening and into the night. Do you feel strong enough to leave?"

"Leave?"

"Yes," Sophia said, nodding. "Angeline and I need to take you to the den. It's a rule. Turning anyone is frowned upon to begin with, but we can get away with it if we take you straight to the den and introduce you."

Angeline took over, saying, "It's a safety precaution against having an unknown lycanthrope running loose. We need to take you to the den and let everyone know about you."

"Especially Enoch," Sophia said. Her tone of voice made it clear that she didn't think much of the idea.

Angeline nodded, frowning. "Right. Especially Enoch. He'll want to mate with you, Misty. But it's okay. We won't let him."

Misty frowned up at the other women. "Mate with me?"

"Yes," Sophia said. "Enoch is our pack's alpha male. He refuses to take a single mate. Instead, he treats all the females of the pack as his personal harem. Everyone hates it. He's a greasy, disgusting jerk, so none of us females want to mate with him. None of the males like it when he takes their females for mating. But he's the alpha. Under the rules of our kind, he's within his right to do so."

"And he'll want to mate with me, too?" Misty asked tentatively, still trying to come fully awake.

"He will," Angeline said. "He insists on mating with every new female. And he always does it in front of the entire pack so they can witness his sexual prowess." As she spoke the final two words, her voice dripped with heavy sarcasm.

"But," Sophia added, "that won't happen this time. When we get there, just play along. Strip for him; let him see you naked. He won't be focused on anything else. Angeline and I will give him some wine to drink. He'll drink it before he tries to mate with you since he always like to be a bit tipsy, if not outright drunk, before he mates. After he drinks the wine, he won't want to mate with you anymore."

"Why not?" Misty asked.

"Because he'll be dead," Angeline answered.

Misty came fully awake at the comment, sitting bolt upright between the other women. "What?"

Sophia and Angeline sat up with her, caressing her, trying to calm her.

Misty shook her head. "No! I won't help you murder someone!"

Angeline's hand began to knead one of Misty's breasts. "Our society isn't like normal human society. Enoch isn't worthy to lead us. He only maintains his position as alpha by being ruthlessly violent with anyone who tried to usurp his power. Sophia and I want to eliminate him. Once he's gone, she and I will rule the pack together. You'll be in a special position of power yourself since you're bonded to us."

"No," Misty said. "I won't-"

"You will!" Sophia said harshly. "You don't have a choice. Angeline and I turned you. According to the way our society works, we own you, now. If we tell you to do something, you do it. You have no choice in the matter. The one, single command that can override ours is Enoch's. And he'll soon be dead."

"It's not as bad as Sophia makes it sound," Angeline soothed. "We promise not to treat you as a slave. We'd never do that. That's Enoch's way, not ours. It's part of why we've planned this."

Angeline stood, drawing Misty to her feet. Sophia stood with them.

"Now," Angeline said, "let's all get dressed. You need to go meet Enoch."

~*~

The pack lived in an abandoned warehouse, Misty quickly learned. The office had a wall torn out and tattered privacy screens had been set up to enlarge it. That area, the only area to offer any semblance of privacy, was Enoch's, she was told. The rest of the pack lived and slept together in a communal area that was the rest of the building. Everything was dirty and ragged.

"This is disgusting!" Misty said.

Angeline shushed her, then whispered, "Sophia and I are going to make changes, believe me!"

"Everyone!" Sophia called out. "We have a new member of the pack!"

Forms began to move in the darkness and Misty cringed back. Sophia and Angeline wrapped protective arms around her, trying to comfort her. The shadowy figures revealed themselves to be other lycanthropes. As with Angeline and Sophia, they appeared to be normal humans but for their glowing eyes and the sharp fangs that were on display when lips peeled back enough to reveal them. Everyone was fully nude, male and female alike, and no one bothered to even attempt to cover their bodies.

"I smell a new female!" a deep voice growled from the direction of what had once been the office.

Sophia grimaced. "Yes, Enoch. Her name is Misty Le Rouge. Maybe you've heard of her? She's quite well known."

Misty looked toward the alpha's private den with open apprehension. She heard stirring, then the alpha himself came into view.

Enoch was big, tall and broad-shouldered, with a gut that hung down below his waist. Long, greasy hair that had mostly gone gray, was drawn back into a ponytail that hung halfway down his back. A gray goatee and mustache surrounded his mouth. The alpha walked toward Misty with an exaggerated, cocky gait that almost made her laugh. His sex, far from being the most impressive specimen she had ever seen, was already fully-erect, wobbling as he neared her, sticking out to it's full, under whelming length, just barely visibly beyond his protruding paunch.

"Misty Le Rouge..." Enoch said softly as he stopped just before her. Whereas Sophia's and Angeline's pheromones smelled exotic and wonderful, Enoch just plain smelled. "Do you know how many times I've watched your schlock films and wanted you? Now I get my chance, huh?" He reached for her.

Sophia and Angeline drew her back, placing themselves protectively before her. Enoch scowled.

Angeline held up a hand, silently asking for his patience. "Enoch, wait. Wouldn't you like your drink before mating with her?"

He turned the full fury of his expression on her. "I've waited too long for this. Give her to me."

"It'll only take a minute for me to get it for you," Sophia said.

"No," Enoch growled, reaching out to grab Misty and yank her forward. "I want her now. I'll drink afterwards." He began to pull Misty's scanty clothing from her without care or regard for her comfort.

Misty turned pleading eyes toward Angeline and Sophia. "But you said-"

"Shhh!" Angeline said, nearly in a panic. "Enoch?"

"What?" His voice was rough with a mixture of irritation and lust.

Angeline gently reached out to extricate Misty from his forcible grasp and eased herself in front of Misty.

"What are you doing?" Enoch growled. "You know the rules! You bring a new female in here, she's mine!"

"And you'll have her," Angeline soothed. "But wouldn't you enjoy her more if she gave herself to you, rather that if you just took her?"

Enoch's eyes, which didn't glow as brightly as the other lycanthropes', narrowed in suspicion. "What do you mean?"

"Sophia has already gone to get your wine. Why not let Misty undress herself while you wait? Then you can have your glass of wine before mating with Misty. After that, you can have me if you like. Maybe you'd like to have Misty and myself at the same time, even..."

Misty saw the unintelligent eyes of the alpha male shift from Angeline to herself and back several times. Before Enoch could speak, Sophia was back, holding a goblet filled to the brim with dark red wine.

"Your wine, Enoch," Sophia said, offering it to him.

Enoch took the wine and simply held it at his side. "You! Both of you! Get her naked now and strip yourselves. You know clothing isn't allowed to be worn in the den! That's only for when we go out to hunt. Get naked, all three of you."