New Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, both Sophia and Angeline kicked off their high heeled shoes and peeled out of their oddly metallic dresses, rendering themselves nude. When Misty hesitated, Angeline turned to her.

"Come on, Misty. We explained to you how this works. Enoch is the alpha. Everyone does what he says because he's in charge. He says no clothing is allowed here, so when you're in the den, you have to be naked."

"Not only that," Enoch said, handing the wine back to Sophia, "but you're new here and you're female. That means you're mine to mate with tonight. Strip! Now! After we're done, your friends Angeline and Sophia will join us. It's been a while since I mated with three females at once."

Angeline took hold of Misty's top and started to lift it, wanting to help her remove it. Enoch slapped her hands away.

"No! Let her strip herself. I want to watch." Enoch leered at Misty as he spoke.

Misty swallowed hard, casting a quick look at Sophia. She then began to remove her clothing slowly, taking her time.

Sophia stepped up to Enoch, pressing her bare breasts against his chest as she wrapped his fingers around the goblet of wine. "Here. Why not enjoy this while you watch the show? If you don't, it'll get warm." Without taking his eyes off Misty , who was already nearly naked, Enoch shoved Sophia away from him, nearly knocking her off her feet. "Never tell me what to do!" A moment later, he raised the goblet to his lips and drank.

He kept his dimly glowing gaze fixed on Misty, tipping his head back as he drank the last of the wine. Without a word, he tossed the empty goblet in the general direction of Sophia and stepped toward Misty.

"Now, Le Rouge, get on your knees. Before I shove into you, I want-" Enoch's words cut off abruptly as his eyes widened. He gagged slightly, then winced, wrapping his heavy arms around his stomach. "What...what did..."

Sophia picked up the goblet and stepped over to stand with Misty and Angeline. "Problem, Enoch?" she asked innocently.

His face crumpled into a furious glare of rage. He tried to moved toward her but staggered and nearly fell. He sank to his knees, retching. Flecks of blood were on his lips.

Angeline slid an arm around Misty's waist and held her close. "What's that, Enoch? I thought you wanted Misty on her knees for you, not the other way around. Isn't that what you said? Did you forget? Maybe you're going senile. Maybe it's time someone new led the pack."

Enoch reached out with both hands, face contorted in a painful grimace. His hands stiffened, fingers curving into claws. He fell forward, landing face down on the concrete floor, clawing at Angeline, Sophia and Misty, who were well out of reach. As he squirmed, Enoch made a sickening series of wet retching sounds.

"She's ours, Enoch," Sophia said. "You keep your filthy, stinking hands off of her."

Pushing himself forward, Enoch rose to his hands and knees, shuddering, and began to crawl forward. A line of bloody drool ran from his lips to the floor. "You...you..."

Angeline drew Misty back, keeping her out of the dying alpha's reach. "Yes. Silver nitrate-laced wine just doesn't agree with the stomach, does it, Enoch?"

"Kill...you..." he bit out as he crawled a few more inches.

Sophia stepped to one side, lifted her foot and used her bare heel to push Enoch over on his side. He instantly curled up in a tight ball, holding his stomach. "No," Sophia muttered. "You won't. You won't do anything to anyone. You're dead."

Enoch shuddered a couple times more before going still. His eyes opened slightly. The already dim glow lighting them faded away completely.

Beside Misty, Angeline exhaled in relief. "It's done." She turned to face the other gathered lycanthropes. "Everyone? Enoch is dead. We no longer have an alpha male, we now have two alpha females. Sophia and I are in charge of this pack now!"

"And," Sophia added, "there will be some changes made. And Misty here belongs solely to Angeline and myself. No one else is to touch her!"

"Thank you," Misty said quietly.

"The first change is this," Angeline said loudly enough to broadcast her voice to everyone. "Sophia and I will be living with Misty at her house. That house will be the private den of us three. Everyone else will continue to use this den, but it is to be cleaned up. Anyone wishing for more privacy, feel free to set upwhatever screens you like."

"And," Sophia said, "Enoch's private den is to be ripped down and everything found in it thrown out. Nothing of him is to remain here."

Angeline took hold of Sophia's arm. "Come on. That's enough for now. Misty? Let's head back to your house. That with Enoch was closer than we'd planned. Let's get you out of here."

Misty nodded and knelt to retrieve her clothing.

Angeline stopped her, saying, "Leave that. We'll go as we are."

"Naked?"

"Yes."

"But..."

Sophia grinned. "Trust us. No one around here is going to report three gorgeous women to the police for running around nude. If anything, they'll all want to follow us to enjoy the show."

~*~

Back at Misty Le Rouge's house, the trio lay on the soft grass by the pool, naked under the moonlight. The pale flesh of Sophia and Angeline seemed to glow in the wan illumination as the other women lay to either side of Misty. Each of them kneaded one of Misty's breasts while Misty's talented fingers explored their musky, damp groins. She could smell the intoxicating pheromones coming from each of them, but she could also detect her own now, too. The heady scent of sex lay thick over them, as well, the result of several shared orgasms.

Misty turned to one side, kissing Angeline softly, before turning her head the other way to share a kiss with Sophia. "You two feel like you're ready for more."

"We are," Angeline whispered. She slid atop Misty's body and began to caress Sophia.

Misty wrapped an arm around Angeline's bare back, caressing the other woman's soft flesh lightly. Her other hand continued to work between Sophia's damp thighs.

"This is our life now," Misty said. "I'm rich. I'm very rich. Even if I never work a day in my life again, I have so much money in various accounts that the three of us can live lavishly off the interest alone forever. So, this is our life now - hunting and sex."

"For all eternity," Sophia gasped as Misty caressed her sex.

"For all eternity," Angeline whispered and kissed Misty.

"For all eternity," Misty said softly when the kiss ended.