New Mother's Corset Sex

Story Info
A new father is shocked and pleasantly surprised by his wife.
4.5k words
3.85
47.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Alison had always been, shall we say, reticent when it came to exploration and unusual experiences in our sex-times after we were married some years ago. Her idea of good sex had been lying on her back, pleasing me as I shagged into her until I climaxed, and then demanding that I please her with my hands or my lips or my tongue. Just occasionally with a little vibrator on her clitoris. No machine-penetration, you understand, just the vibes around her erogenous zones.

Actually she did like extreme grasping of her breasts, squeezing to the point of pain, whilst the vibrator did its work. And that surprised me a lot over the three years we had been married.

Then she got pregnant. Well; WE got pregnant I suppose is more accurate since I was involved. All went well in the pregnancy and the birth, so I was expecting our sex-life to resume as it had been before. That is: lie down, bonk-bonk, shoot the juice, roll to one side, pass her the little vibrator and grab her tits with a little less than all my strength since she was making milk.

But no. In the second month after the birth of our delightful little girl, Alison says to me, "I'd like something to control my figure. Get me back to where I was with my shape. Sorry if it's old fashioned but I'd like to do that. Is that OK with you?"

Now I need to explain that Alison is unaware of a long-time fetish of mine connected with tight belts, girdles, corsets and the like. As a teenage boy I would often walk out of my way to pass a corset shop in the same street as the bus-station. So that I could peer at the girdles and corsets on the mannequins in the window. And I would wonder what it would feel like to hold a girl or woman so dressed; the hardness, tension, the boning and the zippers; the suspenders [garters if you prefer] and the stocking tops. All those thoughts occupied my thoughts for many years and I please myself in the darkness with my imagination.

Alison's request then was like a gift from sex-heaven and I entered into the plot with enthusiasm. Within a few days, we had got her a white, very firm open-bottom corselette by Triumph; with hooks and eyes up the front, covered by a zipper; and six suspenders. It was boned up the full length of the front, and down the back, either side of her spine. It was very firm and took a lot of practice to get Alison into it. In fact, it was ferocious in its tension and the effect it had on her figure. Being full length, it enclosed her mummy-breasts completely and held them proudly pointing forward, instead of drooping with all their tissue and milk. She wore "milkpads" inside both cups, of course, until the breastfeeding stopped later in the year.

Also, that first corselette shaped her waist and hips amazingly with the strength of the fabric, the multiple thicknesses and the bones. When she was wearing it, or rather installed inside it, she felt firm, muscular, classically shaped and very exciting to a man with my interests.

At that time, such foundation garments were already going out of fashion. The Triumph company was moving into modern styles with Lycra and light control, without bones or hooks or zippers or suspenders. We happened to stumble on one of the few remaining stores who had stocks; and we frequented that shop regularly.

Then the second surprise came my way. After wearing the corselette for a few days, Alison placed my hands around her controlled figure and whispered into my ear, "Make love to me dressed in this, please."

This was another dream coming true.

It was already about 8 o'clock at night so I led her to the bedroom and helped her undress down to her corselette and stockings. As I undressed myself, she came to me and hugged me from behind and whispered more, "I want you to do me in this tight underwear. Just do anything you want with me. Anything you want, you can do it to me tonight."

My imagination was on fire and my erection became painful with the pressure in my blood supply. She'd never said anything like this before; not ever; not in all the years we had been lovers. This was a new Alison.

The idea of doing things TO her had arisen in my imagination before but never been a topic of conversation between us. This really was a new Alison.

That night I ploughed my wife as if she was a real lady-of-the-night and she reached her own orgasms many times. Just lying on her was a new sensation with the firm tautness of the corselette under my skin, the firm bottom edge at the front crushing down on my erection as I plunged into her, and her breasts pointing to the ceiling opposite my face. I came to my climax in double-quick time and flooded her with a profuse load of my juices. Of course, it all gushed out of her as I withdrew but neither of us cared about that. By that time, she was well on her way to her own orgasms; many of them.

Later, I turned her onto her front and got my next erection onto her from behind, and the corselette was even more of an obstacle from that angle. After all, it tucked under her bottom and held her buttocks firmly; so getting through all that flesh and tightness was a test but I persevered and shot another load into her. But lying on her tightened bottom and feeling the effect of the corselette over her figure just increased my desire and my strength. I thought my erection was going to burst wide open as I emptied myself into her; so powerful were the psycho and physio effects of her new underwear. The tight clothing seemed to have exactly the same effect on Alison also, her orgasms came many and often when she was contained in the corselette.

I knew then that we were started on a fresh chapter in our marriage.

Every few hours, she needed to undress and to feed our baby. I was happy to help in all that and got to hold her breasts. Even to suck a little milk from day to day. Just a spoon-full, of course.

Then I refitted the soiled corselette on her and we resumed out night time. Some sleep and more fucking.

By the next morning, a Saturday, we were both exhausted and the corselette was in a disgraceful state. Wet and stained, so it was put into the wash without delay; which left us with a problem. What would Alison wear today? Answer, go out immediately and get another - or more. And so we did. By that Saturday evening, we had six corselettes of different designs by different makers; and also four high-waist zippered girdles with accompanying long-line bras. Makers such as Berlei, Warner, Playtex, Miss Mary, Blair, M&S and some old stock from a little shop down an alleyway, with makers Spencer and Twilfit.

Our life after that, for some weeks, went along with a nightly ritual of my dressing her for bed and always she chose the most restrictive underwear she had available. A lot of her clothes were in the wash each day, of course. The sex was amazing and I had never known such abandonment from her or such strength in myself. Alison was a new kind of woman. She sought new sensations and started to mouth me, even to begin the deep throat on me. I had to kiss and suck her labia and clitoris for hours until she was exhausted with orgasms.

After some months of breastfeeding, she came back to her delight in my grasping her breasts as she played with the little vibrator. Every sensation from our pre-pregnancy period was resumed.

Another unusual feature of Alison's desires from an early time in our relationship and marriage was her insistence that she should be able to pee into my mouth and I learned to swallow and enjoy the warm pungency of her urine. Now, with the extra excitement of the corselettes, some nights, she sat on her thighs across my face, with her facing my feet, her labia pressed hard down on my open mouth and let go the full bladder flow. At the same time, she handled my erection or sometimes squeezed me between her corseted breasts. I swallowed every drop as it emerged from her, inside the tight corselette, with my nose and forehead pressed hard against her bottom, partly inside the corselette. Full of her urine, I shagged her to unconsciousness and then managed the many orgasms she expected. She insisted on.

We tried emptying my swollen bladder into her vagina but my pee wouldn't come through my erection. We're still struggling how to manage this and have researched around it but without success at the moment. I supposes a catheter would help but we haven't tried yet. And then how do I fuck her if the catheter is firmly in place?

Anyway, a few weeks later again, we moved on a little further.

I dressed her again for the evening and the night, and she said to me quietly, "Get out the tightest one."

So I did that and prepared to remove the one she was wearing; but no, "Put this one on top of the first, please."

Two tight corselettes at once!

I did as she asked and at the end she was totally encased from collar bones to thighs within tough fabric, shaped panels, elastic insert, bones, hooks and zippers.

I got a second pair of stockings onto her already-stockinged legs, and attached the extra six suspenders,

I felt at her and held her to me. She felt like a statue: so hard and shaped. I pressed with my hands on her waist and hips, and could make hardly any impression on her figure inside the tight corsetry. My erection was raging by this time.

Before I could say or do anything else, she pulled me towards the bed and I needed to help her to lie down. She was so rigidly held.

She opened her legs as best she could and I played on her with my hands and lips. I needed to stretch my face up inside the "tunnel" made by the skirt-parts of the two corselettes, pressing my forehead against the bottom edges of them both. But I managed and she became very wet.

When I lifted my head and got my first glance at her, she was lying with her head pushed back, her hands on her flattened belly and taut waist and her mouth open, breathing deeply. She was that close to orgasm already.

I resumed my mouth-work on her and in 10 seconds she came to a huge orgasm with little squeaky noises and twitching in her vagina and pumping her hips.

She reached down to my head and lifted it up towards hers. I entered her full length lying on her and holding her breasts through the two hard-shaped bra parts.

I could feel the tautness of the underwear and the pressure of the bottom edges against my erection. And I could feel the bunches of had suspenders on her front thighs, holding her stockings so tight. They pressed up into my thighs and my groin as I shagged her with every ounce of my strength.

She bucked under my movements and then held her own waist again. Almost immediately, she came to another orgasm without my hands or mouth or tongue or any vibrator.

This was all new. Not the Alison I had known and been happy to marry.

Here was a sexually obsessed woman who wanted bondage-type underwear, a tight figure, and orgasms without any manual interventions. She just came and came again.

After a few hours sleep, she got up and fed our baby with the same breasts I had been kissing and fondling a short time earlier. She kept on the corselettes and turned down the bra tops for the feeding; with my help. And then I dressed her up again.

Later the passion overcame us both again and I was able to fill her up and exhaust myself while holding her fabulous tight figure and feeling the multitude of suspenders against my legs.

After that night, we often did the double corsetry thing. Sometimes with a tight high-waist zippered girdle and long bra over the initial corselette. Other times with two corselettes. Alison just craved the tightness, pressure and the shaping effect that the corsetry gave to her figure. Within just a few weeks, her mummy-shape was gone and she had a more defined figure than I'd ever seen on her. Flat tummy, narrower waist and pointed breasts.

She was my erotic dream come true, and she was all mine; and she said I could do anything I wanted with her - to her. I felt the luckiest man on the planet.

This all happened at a time when the freedom of the 1960s and 70s was being criticized. Life seemed to be getting increasingly constrained and rule-bound. My career was well established and our family increased again with a second little girl. I was delighted with my wife and the girls, but also very pleased with the way our sex-life continued to develop and keep us close.

We wore out the initial lot of corsetry and it became increasingly difficult to find replacements. Our main recourse was to eBay and other online auction sites, and to old-stock in department stores, as well as little old corset shops. I developed a special knowledge in finding these sources and buying up all I could of the right size and styles. By that I mean very firm, very restrictive, and very difficult to wear. But Alison was enthralled by them all and revelled in every new item I got for her.

When out second little girl was a year old, Alison led us towards two further erotic developments with her underwear. First, she asked for real old-style boned and laced corsets; like women wore before the Great War. I wrote to a number of corset-makers and got three for her in the same style: underbust, hourglass shape. I will describe those and their "uses" in a short time below.

But secondly, after I'd dressed her one evening, Alison said to me in her usual quiet tone that is an instruction more than a request, "Please get out all my corsetry things - everything."

I thought she was going to select a different item from the one I had chosen for the night, but I was wrong.

When all the garments were lined up on the bed, all 12 of them, she said, "Put this one over the top of this one I got on."

I recognized out fairly-usual routine to get her into two at once, and complied by putting her into the second corselette and stockings. I held her and could feel my erection rising as usual, pressing against her, but she pulled away from me and went to the row of garments on the bed. She reached down and selected a high girdle, Berlei Style 762.,and a Triumph Doreen longline bra and said to me, "Now help me put these on top."

I was overwhelmed with curiosity and excitement as I installed her inside the third outfit. The four suspenders of the girdle fitted fine around the top of the second pair of stockings she wore.

At the end, she was even more compressed than ever before and more shapely. Her hips, thighs and bottom looked like a young girl, her waist was reduced by many inches despite the thickness of the corsetry fabric and bones, and her breasts pointed out into the future.

She pulled me to the bed and we please each other. Her orgasms became almost continuous over the next 2 hours. Every time I entered her, or placed fingers inside her, or gripped her clitoris in my lips; she came to another shattering orgasm.

The extra taut layer of foundations seemed to heighten her erotic imagination and her sensuality.

As I lay on her, or turned her over and plunged from behind, the hard tightness of her clothing raised my own excitement and my erection was truly swollen.

I could feel the corsetry under my hands and also against my skin, and pressing against my erection; so that my orgasm, when it came, almost threw me off her. My own body bucked and plunged as I emptied into her.

By this time, Alison had at least five orgasms of her own and was in a daze of sexual-confusion and exhaustion.

That was another beginning for us and you can imagine what happened next. Four, five, six corselettes, girdles and long bras. Eventually, by the end of three months, Alison was dressed in her entire wardrobe of corselettes, girdles and long bras. Eight corselettes, seven girdles and seven long bras; with 10 or 12 pairs of stockings. I went to the extra job of buying larger styles to fit over the mass of medium and large sized corsetry. Over all the others, she needed a size-4XL and even that was very tight on top of all the others.

By this stage, the shaping effect of the clothing was overwhelmed by the bulk of the fabric. Alison looked just like an only-just mobile collection of firm and restrictive underwear; very little feminine shape but a lot of bones, zippers, suspenders, stocking-tops, and shoulder straps. She could hardly walk and kept holding herself; her flattened belly, her over-supported breasts, her curved and smoothed bottom and hips.

But she was more excited with every new garment although she had difficulty even breathing. Inside all those tight underclothes, she said she felt as if she would burst open at any minute but, of course, the clothing was containing her body and saving her from that fate. Her bladder was under tremendous pressure, and her intestines; which added to her sensations of being compressed and shaped. We both wondered what her figure was like underneath all that pressure. What had happened to her waist and her hips?

There was no way to know but I held her hard and long and tried to grip the smallness of her new waist. But to no avail; the corsetry was simply too strong and too numerous.

How shall I describe what sex was like for us?

She lay in bed and let me do anything I wanted once I could get her legs apart. And that wasn't easy with so much compression over her thighs and hips.

Guess what I had to do. I quickly made leather ankle straps from two of my belts fastened round her feet and calves; with ropes attached. Then I could sort-of winch her legs apart and tie them to the opposite legs at the foot of our bed.

Then, when she was totally compressed and contained, and spread out like a biology specimen, I shagged her and played on her and until I was exhausted.

Alison's orgasms were more difficult to achieve when completely contained in this way but she managed with my lips and various vibrators I got for her.

And undressing her was just as exciting. As each layer came off we continued our sex-play with roving hands and my fingers inside her, and the wetness of our earlier corselette sex times. As each corselette or girdle came off her, she made me play on her again and came to yet another orgasm. That night lasted all the hours that the clock gave us

We don't do the total-wardrobe sex very often because it limits her orgasms but just occasionally to recall the sensations for her and for me. The years have gone by and I've needed to replace various items with updated compression garments; such as post-surgical and post-birth clothing, and Colombian fajas. Still she likes to wear an old-style corselette over the top of everything else, no matter how many we put on her. The record so far is 23 separate items of corsetry and compression clothes; so that she cannot move at all, nor walk; just breathe and take orgasms as they become possible. And there are so many suspenders and stocking tops; to press against my thighs and my groin.

And that brings me to another of her requests. When it became clear that multiple compression limited her orgasms, she whispered to me one night, in the way I always recognized as an instruction, "I want a bigger and more powerful vibrator. I want it to shake me around inside all the clothes. Can you find one?"

Could I? I got two, one of them bigger than the other. Both 8-inches [20cm] long and 2-inches [5cm] across; with powerful double batteries. When I tried one on my h and, it almost vibrated clean off my palm; it was so energetic. I actually feared to put one inside Alison but an instruction is an instruction from Alison!

One night, when we had her installed in 12 or 14 corselettes, girdles and fajas, I brought the new second-most powerful vibrator from under my pillow and at a moment of mutual relaxation, slipped it into her lubricated and sloppy vagina. It didn't really slip in; it had to be forced a little and Alison arched her back as much as she could against all the corsetry. But it did slide into her eventually and settled into place with my hand holding it. I flipped the switch and Alison almost leapt of the mattress, with her arms pressing downward either side of her totally constrained and tight body.

12