New Mother's Corset Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she shouted, "wow; oh yes. Press it downwards a little. Oh wow."

I could see that the vibrations were concentrated on her internal clitoris root, as I pressed down the outer part.

What shall I say? Complete success with orgasm in 20 seconds; then relaxation; then demands for more.

A few nights later, when she was totally enclosed again in a wardrobe full of tight underwear, I brought out the bigger vibrator. This one filled her more and presented more pressure on her organs and her bladder and her urethra; and had the more energetic vibrator. I thought it was too much for her. Alison went silent for some seconds as it started its buzzing but then, as she seemed to judge its effect, she started bucking about and flapping her arms and stretching her neck as the orgasm grew inside her. Her eyes were staring at the ceiling and her mouth was wide open, showing all her teeth and the back of her throat.

With a suddenness that shook me, she shouted and flapped her head from side to side, "Yes, yes; oh yes. Aaargghhhh."

Then she collapsed into a trance of breathing and smiling and blinking her eyes.

When she seemed to recover a little, I got the ankle straps on her and began my own pleasure. As deep into her as I could manage against all that corsetry.

I spoke to her, "Is this too much right now?"

Her reply was perfect, "No, do it. Do anything. Shag me to death if you want. Just do me hard and proper."

And she closed her eyes with her smiling face as I exhausted myself in her body inside its cocoon of tight restrictive underwear.

I pushed and pulled her all over the bed that night and some of the stockings gave way, and the suspenders. But the mass of her corsetry saved her life, I'm sure, and provided me with the erotic experience of a lifetime.

That night I outdid myself with numerous ejaculations and I almost flattened her with my full weight; and my erection discovered again a new strength and size. My Alison, is a woman who can make a man into two or three men with the vigour and pressure she stimulated in me.

We have done this a number of time each year since then, and the effect has not worn off. She takes either vibrator and squeals inside her corsetry, and reached orgasm after orgasm. And I flog myself almost to death getting into her and emptying myself completely.

Two aspects of Alison's erotic development remain to be explained.

First, she has come to enjoy and insist on wearing a tight-laced boned and rigid corset every day from breakfast time until we dress her for bed.

Although it is many years since I first got her such a corset, she has carefully and deliberately changed her figure. She is now a natural 36C cup size, waist 24 inches and hips 38 inches. Her corsets are sized with 22-inch waist and she wears them closed all day and every day. Her belly is flat and her breasts stand up like a young virgin inside the long bras I have continued to get for her to wear during the day.

Secondly, recently she asked [you know what that means] to wear a plug in her rectum each day. When I enquired why, she simply said, "I want to explore that feeling and to get me ready for new things with you some time later."

So now I know: Alison is planning anal sex for the future; or some kind of anal stimulation anyway.

I sent off and got her two Doc Johnson Ball Shape Anal Butt Plugs; one small and one medium. The larger of these is about 2-inches [5cm] across, perfectly spherical and with a long stalk, and a broad flat base about the same width. We started with the smaller one, about 1½ inches across [37cm] but progressed to the larger one within a few days; say three weeks.

Alison wears it every day while in her corset and most nights for our bedtimes. I remove it when she needs to poop or if her stomach is giving her trouble such as monthly-period times or if when she's over-eaten.

Shagging a woman who is firmly plugged up the rectum is a different experience again. And very very exciting. I can feel the plug through the membrane of her body, and feel it move as she humps and relaxes her muscles. We do this whether she is lightly or heavily corseted; and it has become part of our sex routine.

And now, today, after all these years, I have a wife who is permanently excited and ready for sex. Any kind of sex and I'm looking forward to the next development in her rectum and her intestines. When the plug comes out and I can get in, you understand.

She is permanently corseted every day, and suitably dressed in constricting clothing during the night. She is usually plugged in her rectum until I help her to remove it, and she wants serious vibrators to please her when I'm done with her in bed.

She still insists on emptying her bladder into my throat every few days and I now long for the taste and the sensation of lying under her and sucking and swallowing.

Aren't I a lucky fellow?

12