All Comments on 'New Muscle'

by dakotadanders

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely love it!

Keep these two guys fucking each other! Each one sounds like a perfect male specimen! Myles' beautifully muscular and hairy body is a delectable sight, and Cameron's smooth bronze body is beautiful as well. Love their love-making, the hair plastered to pecks, their kissing and intimate love making. Keep them going, as I think they have loads (pun intended) to offer each other! I really love love love a masculine muscular hairy-chested man!

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Chance Encounter.

It is to be hoped that Myles and Cameron get a chance to know each other better, as they seem to have "clicked" together very well.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Cock goes with muscle

Beefcake Myles fucks a new member of his gym, 29 year old Cameron - a plot as simple as that, but the author tells the story of their sex in such great detail that the reader can feel with both men. One can actually reenact their techniques and feelings, their anticipation and their climaxes. What I found most pleasing is that Cameron was not just passive, while he got fucked he pushed himself back on to Myles' battering ram. So both could enjoy the pleasurable effect they had on each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdakotadanders@dakotadanders
**All my stories are set in the same universe that I call "In'DaMan'd" and some characters overlap or are related.** INSTA: irishguybody I just write for fun and am under no illusions haha, I have always found erotic fiction interesting and am keen to read lots and hopefully ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES