New Muscle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared into Cameron's eyes as he placed his full lips around his helmet and slowly took him inch by inch into his mouth, their eye contact never broke. He took all of him, head to base, again and again, slurping each time his head hit the back of his throat.

Myles could feel the heat of the sun warming his shoulders, he was starting to sweat. He dragged his singlet over his head and threw it on the counter top. He kicked off his shorts and pulled Cameron up off his knees at the same time. His tongue once again began to probe his mouth. His lips were wet with saliva and pre cum. He could taste himself. He slowly walked him to the kitchen counter and spun him around. It was his turn to sink to his knees.

He reached down and pulled off Cameron's sneakers and began to drag his sweat pants down his muscular legs. Trailing his fingers up and down the back of his legs, Cameron let a soft humorous laugh out.

"You have a fucking beautiful body." Myles commented, admiring his flawless skin and sculpted leg muscles. He grabbed his ankles and forced them apart. Reaching up he grasped Cameron's cock and pulled it down. His 6.5' uncut dick was thick, his foreskin felt soft over his raging boner. Myles tugged it with one had while kneading Cameron's bubble butt with his other, prizing the cheeks apart, exposing his brown eye.

Myles couldn't contain himself anymore, the sight of his tight opening was making his mouth water and his cock throb. He spat on his fingers and wiped them against his hoop.

"Fuck yeah!" Cameron moaned, spreading his legs even more as he arched his back.

He had the nicest ass Myles had ever seen. Perfectly round and pert. He moved closer to it, extending his tongue, he swirled the tip around the hole. His beard rubbing between the crack. The smell of ass was intoxicating to him, he reached between his legs and began to stroke his own cock. Cameron had taken his dick from Myles' hand and was jerking off. Myles launched into a full on ass eating attack.

He ate Cameron's cunt like he was starving. His tongue flicking rapidly, probing deeply. He spat on it again, smearing the saliva all around the backdoor area with his beard and lips. Cameron let out a continuous grunt, he was too consumed with pleasure to form a sentence.

Myles formed his tongue into a point and began to punch in his backdoor, it loosened slightly, creating a sliver of an opening. He spread both cheeks as wide as he could and began to lap the entrance methodically. Letting the ring contract and relax against his tongue.

Cameron's whole body felt weak, Myles' hot breath was making all of his nerve endings tingle. His whole upper body was resting on the counter. His hand had a firm grasp of his own meat and was sliding up and down his shaft. He was practically pissing pre cum, he could feel warm drops that had flecked onto his thigh, all of his former hook ups were either grossed out by the excess of fluid he produced before sex or extra turned on by the river of juice that oozed from his dick.

Cameron was starting to sweat, the heat from the sun was now making the apartment feel clammy. His hoodie was beginning to stick to his back.

"Let's shower," He moaned, looking over his shoulder as Myles' hulking frame rose.

"Sounds good to me. I don't have shower gel though, some muscle god stole my last bottle and never gave it back." He said with a smirk before planting a firm slap on Cameron's ass.

**********************************

They stood together under the cool jet, jerking each other off, their foreheads were pressed together. It was like they were in competition, both tugging furiously but neither wanting to be the first to bust. Myles moved closer, the hair on his chest sticking to Cameron's smooth chiseled pecks. Cameron's erect brown nipples grazed against Myles'.

"Fucking feels so good." Myles said as he began to roll one of Cameron's nipples between his thumb and fore finger. Cameron's back was pressed against the cool tiles. He grabbed Myles' face before snaking his fingers through his thick brown mane of hair. He pulled out the tie and watched it cascade around his shoulders. He looked fucking glorious, Cameron almost couldn't believe his luck. This is exactly the kind of thing he had moved to the city to experience.

The water made Myles' hair stick to his back, he grabbed Cameron's shoulders and spun him around, the jet of water hit the middle of his back before it ran down between his crack.

"Now where was I?" Myles said as he rubbed his fuck you finger against Cameron's twat.

He slowly applied more pressure and entered inside, he could feel his heartbeat around his finger.

Cameron cried out but didn't tell him to stop.

His hole felt so tight that Myles had to slow down his early pace, backing in out and of him gently, pressing down a little more with each retreat. Slowly but surely he could feel him loosen up.

"I want you." He said as he trailed kisses up Cameron's back, his finger still inside of him.

"Yes." Came the reply. "On your bed, but I want to taste your ass first."

*************************************

They both lightly dried themselves before heading to Myles' bedroom. He gave a jolt when he seen the dirty laundry piled up on the un-made bed.

"Sorry." He muttered quickly, grabbing handfuls of his clothes and throwing them onto the floor.

Cameron pretended not to notice, he began to pull himself lightly to keep his hard on going. Myles' bedroom was spacious, a king sized bed was sandwiched between two bedside lockers, each having their own pendant lighting. The headboard was black and appeared to be leather. The little carpet he could see seemed to be white.

Myles tugged the blue duvet cover and threw some pillows against the head board.

He spun around but Cameron playfully pushed him back onto the bed. He grabbed Myles' hips and pulled him to the edge. He lifted both of his legs and placed his hand behind his knees, angling him back. Cameron let a glob of spit slowly escape his mouth, it dangled from his lips before it landed on Myles' ball sack.

He leaned down and slurped it up.

"Missed my target."He said flashing a perfect smile. The next spit found Myles' pink asshole which was encircled by curls of dark brown hair.

Ever since Cameron began to take his work out and diet seriously he always had to be smooth, he just put it down to being condition by what he saw in the fitness magazines but he had always favored the natural look on men. He tentatively placed his tongue on Myles' brown eye and let it quiver. He loved the fact that he was having such a pleasurable effect on such a giant of a man.

"Feels amazing." Myles moaned, his eyes were closed, he was stroking his dick and rubbing his nipple. "I want you in my mouth at the same time."

Cameron mounted the bed and swung his leg over Myles' face. He guided his dick to his mouth and felt soft lips envelop his helmet. He loved feeling the strands of hair from the beard tickle his foreskin as he began to pump into Myles' face. He leaned forward, taking a firm hold of Myles' cock, he began to stroke it passionately, his wrist flicking up and down, swiveling slightly on the down strokes. He licked his hairy gouch, following the natural line all the way to the asshole.

Myles had always been a heavy sucker, his first and only boyfriend had called him a vacuum. He couldn't get enough of Cameron's uncut cock, it felt fucking amazing slamming in and out of his face. His tongue slipped inside of his foreskin and circled around. His dick tasted amazing, if he had a choice he would always pick a hooded dick to play with.

Cameron leaned back, placing his arms on the bed, he began to gyrate his hips, pushing his cock further and further down the back of Myles' throat. The warmth and texture nearly tipped him over the edge. Both of Myles' hands were on his ass now, rocking his hips on to his face. Cameron had never had oral like it in his life, it made his toes curl and his eyes roll.

"I want to fuck you know." Myles said, breathing heavily.

"Yes." Cameron moaned in reply, swinging his leg over and going on all fours. Myles moved off the bed and walked to his bedside locker, he opened the drawer and pulled out his box of condoms and bottle of lube. He rolled on the rubber and applied a generous helping of oil to his throbbing cock. His mouth was dry, he had completely given in to his desire. He looked at Cameron on all fours, his perfect ass was just waiting for him to wreck. He moved behind him, rubbing some lube onto his hole, he reacted to the cold sensations sending his prick and balls rocking from side to side.

"Fucking hell man." Myles muttered as he rubbed his helmet against the shit slit.

The anticipation was building tenfold in Cameron, he couldn't take it much longer, he was looking forward to getting a good dicking. He felt pressure on his hoop before the pain as Myles shoved his cock inside of him.

He cried out, taking rapid shallow breaths.

"Just leave it in and give me a minute." He said through gritted teeth.

Myles pushed his dick all the way into the base of his shaft. Cameron was so tight it felt like a vice around his schlong. He reached around and tentatively began to stroke Cameron's cock. It had lost a bit of its hardness.

"OK, try again but go slowly."

Myles backed out, the muscles gripping his dick as he went. He could feel them loosen slightly. He inched forward again, easier this time. Cameron had placed his face on the bed cover, his eyes screwed up in concentration. He was sweating profusely now, a sheen had formed on his brow. Myles grabbed his ass cheek and used to guide them back and forth on him.

He had a steady momentum going now, he chanced a deeper thrust every so often. Cameron relaxed enough that he even pushed himself back on to Myles battering ram. Before long he was getting pounded, deep and relentlessly. The noise their two bodies slamming into each other egged them both on.

Myles pulled out of him and turned him on his back. Cameron spread his legs while Myles moved between them, he threw his head forward. His thick, wet mane of hair trailed his body. The sensation was like nothing Cameron had ever experienced before. He opened his legs around Myles' hips, welcoming his cock back inside of him, it went in quicker this time.

They began to kiss passionately, their tongues invading each other. Cameron wrapped his legs around Myles' back, as Myles began to pound him deeper than he had ever been fucked before. He thought is brain would burst, he just let go and submitted to it.

Myles looked Cameron in the eyes as he thrust into him with raw power. Something had taken over him, he had turned into a wild animal. Cameron's facial expressions were lost in ecstasy, his eyes were glazed over like a junkie that had just gotten his first hit in days.

"I'm going to come," Cameron moaned.

Myles increased his fucking, pile driving himself repeatedly into Cameron's well fucked ass.

He could feel the hot gunk shot out underneath his hairy torso. Cameron's cunt contracted around his cock with every spurt. They continued to grind together, Cameron's load rubbing between them, until Myles felt the familiar tingling in his cock.

"My turn." He said with a devilish grin on his face.

He pulled out and ripped the rubber off his dick.

"All over my fucking face." Cameron said weakly, sliding down, positioning himself between Myles' knees.

Myles' bellowed out, a guttural roar, before he unloaded on to his face. Shot after shot of thick, white sex piss splashed over Cameron's nose and lips. After the last string of jizz had seeped out of him, Myles leaned over and kissed Cameron, they were upside down, his own load getting mashed into his beard.

Myles flopped down onto his back, panting, he was tired and spent but felt fucking glorious.

Cameron pulled himself closer to Myles' body and laid his head on his stomach.

"Welcome to the city." Myles said with a weak chuckle.

*****************************

The grey light of evening spilled across the room when Myles woke up. For a moment he was startled, he was confused. He didn't know at first how long he had slept or why he was naked, it all came back to him now and he was saddened to find he was now alone. He was annoyed at himself for getting his hopes up.

"Just another hook up." He thought to himself dejectedly. He walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, he was starving. He pulled some eggs out and closed the door with a bang, a page that was stuck loosely to the front with a fridge magnet fell and fluttered to the ground, landing on his bare foot.

"Hey Myles.

Sorry I had to leave, you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you, here is my number if you feel like catching up again some time. I had a lot of fun.

Cameron."

He placed the eggs back in the fridge and gathered up his singlet and jean shorts. A smile crept across his face, the first in weeks. Suddenly he felt like having dinner out.

12