New Muslim Escort's First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,763 Followers

Soon, he could hear light footsteps coming down the corridor. He spread his knees a bit more and gripped his cock as he tried to look casual as he stared down at the magazine.

Lana opened the door as instructed and walked in. She was shocked to see Mr. Zev sitting on the sofa with his pants down and playing with his private parts. Her hand went to her mouth to stifle a shriek and she just stood there blushing as the man kept looking at his magazine without acknowledging her presence.

Finally as planned, Zev looked up casually and slowly over at the young girl.

"Wow," he thought. "This is nothing like when my mother walked in on me when I was jerking off. Now it is the girl and not me who is embarrassed. Hmmmm, I think I am cured of that hang up. Thanks, Doc." He looked up at the heavens and smiled.

"Hello and welcome. Forgive me. I was just getting so horny thinking about you that I had to get ready."

Zev stood up and pulled up his pants and arranged his clothes. "Let me get decent and we can talk a bit."

He looked over at her and was stunned by her beauty. She was prettier than any of the student girls in the Playboy College Girls magazine. She had a innocent pureness about her. Her eyes were remarkable. They where a deep mahogany color and seemed huge in relation to her perfect face with its high cheekbones. He thought he could drown in those eyes. Her eyelashes were longer than he had ever seen and they fluttered as she blinked nervously. She had full, natural red lips that any woman would envy. There was a glow to her skin that did not need any makeup. Her hair was long and a glistening deep brown. It was swept back, falling down her back. This showed off her slim neck and bare shoulders perfectly.

Lana did not know what to say so she stood there and said nothing and waited. The man was slowly looking her up and down. She clasped her hands behind her so that the gentleman could better see the wonderful dress she was wearing.

Zev loved the cute, colorful summer dress. It was shoulderless and showed off wonderfully what seemed like acres of her perfect light brown skin. It was not cut too low but the tops of her breasts were modestly showing in an erotic, innocent way with just a hint of cleavage. Zev smiled to himself when he saw a bit if the lace on her bra showing and it was definitely the one he had chosen on the Victoria's Secret website. The white belt accentuated her impossibly slim waist. The yellow satin skirt was covered with a happy blast of red and pink summer flowers. It was knee length and had a bit of girlish flare. He pictured the Victoria's Secret thong with the see through crotch waiting for him underneath. She was wearing a pair of white open-toed sandals with perfectly pink manicured toenails.

"My God," he thought. "I am in love and I am the luckiest man alive."

He complimented her choice. "That dress in beautiful my dear." The girl smiled with pride.

"Now, come over and sit with me," he directed.

"Yes, sir." She walked over and sat nervously with her back straight on the edge of the sofa to his left with her hands clasped on her lap. She did not know what to say so she said nothing.

Zev's senses were heightened to a fantastic degree. The odor of her perfume was washing over him and touching primal areas in his brain. He could hear the swish of the fabric of her clothing as she moved gracefully to his side. He was breathing deeply and the air seemed cool and intoxicating. His sight was beyond 20-20. He could see the blonde tiny hairs on the light brown skin of her neck. The world beyond her was out of focus.

Zev loved the way she treated him with respect. She simply did everything he asked and then seemed to wait for the next instruction. He had never felt in this much control around a woman. It felt good - very good. He wondered how far this could go and what delights were ahead. He decided to take it slow and milk it for all it was worth.

"My name is Zev. Yours is Lana, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Lana, please call me Zev."

The teen broke into a broad, toothy smile of nervous relief and said, "Yes, Zev. Thank you."

"That's better," he said and gave her knee a bit of a squeeze and then put his left arm along the back of the sofa.

"Why don't you sit back and snuggle closer to me? I think we are going to become good friends."

The music student shifted back and pressed to his side with her hands still clasped on her lap. He could see her squeezing them a bit in nervousness.

He was a head taller than her on the sofa. She was looking straight ahead as he was taking in the wonderful view of her profile. Her facial profile was perfection with perfect skin and a tiny nose. Even from the side, her eyes were huge and her lashes impossibly long. He could smell her hair. It was a bit musty in a feminine way. Then he looked down to her breasts. From this angle he could see much more cleavage than before. In the space between her breasts and her top, he could see the lacy bra pushing up her firm tits. He felt his cock harden suddenly and it was all he could do not to dip his hand in her bra and grab a handful of her tit. It was his choice if he wanted to but he was determined to go slowly.

Lane sat there waiting for her client to do something and wondering if it was she who should be the one to break the ice.

"I am sorry sir, er, I mean Zev. I have no experience at this. I want to give you a happy experience, so please let me know how I can be of service."

"Thanks, Lana. That is very kind of you. I really appreciate that." This really emboldened him. He took his left arm from the top of the sofa and gave her left shoulder a squeeze and a hug and left his hand on her warm skin. With his right fingers, he touched the tip of her chin and turned her pretty face towards him.

"Let me give you a kiss for being so nice." He dipped down, licked his lips and gave her a little kiss on the lips. She kissed like someone inexperienced. Her lips were thinned and closed. He withdrew and looked deep into her eyes. He could see surrender in them. Then he slipped his hand behind her neck and pulled her in for a real lover's kiss. His tongue probed her lips and forced them apart and he searched for her tongue. When he found it, the two tongues danced together. She gave a bit of a gasp in surprise and submission. He opened his eyes and he could see hers were open wider this time. He withdrew with a smile.

Lana had never kissed a man like that. It was forbidden in her country to mix with adult men before marriage. The sensation was incredibly good.

"Umm. That was delicious Lana. I am sure you will give me a happy experience." She smiled widely like she was embarrassed but enjoyed the kiss too.

His erection was getting painful and he adjusted it in his pants. He smiled when he viewed her blush as she saw him doing that. "Oh," he thought, "if that makes you blush, why don't we see how you react to seeing me stark naked." When his shrink had suggested he totally strip first, he had never thought he would have the nerve to go through with it. But this girl's submissive attitude was making him bold. So he thought, "What the hell."

"My dear, I want to get more comfortable. Do you mind taking off my shoes?"

"Of course not." She got off the sofa and knelt on the floor in front of him and slipped his loafers off his feet. As she bent over, he could see down her top and see her breasts exposed almost down to her nipples. Knowing that he would soon be definitely handling and kissing those magnificent orbs gave him a total sense of peace.

"If you don't mind, could you take off me socks as well?" She struggled a bit with his tight dress socks and then he could feel the cold air on his feet.

He stood up and started unbuttoning his shirt.

She looked up at him. "Do you want me to get undressed, sir?"

"No, sit back down like a good girl. I will be the judge as to when you undress."

With her hands clasped again in her lap, Lana looked up at the man as he undressed. He was looking back deeply into her eyes as he removed his shirt, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly, dropped his pants to the floor and then sat down with his erection making a tent in his boxers.

Zev, hugged her in close again. He could not believe he had just stripped in front of this teen goddess and she was now obviously open to whatever he had in mind. He turned her face with his finger under her chin as before and kissed her deeply. Her mouth opened willingly and their tongues swirled. He thought about reaching for her breast or reaching up her dress but then he realized it was even more erotic to know he could do that whenever he wanted and then CHOOSE NOT TO. That resonated in his brain. He had ALL the choices here. The kiss lingered. He took her dainty hand and moved it to his stiff manhood.

"Oh my goodness," Lana thought. "He wants me to touch his penis." She wrapped her fingers around the staff through his boxers and was relieved to find it was smaller and thinner than the black man's that owned the escort agency. She had been so worried that if all men had penises that size, she might die when she had her first sex. She moved her hand up and down as she had been taught to stroke.

"Fuck that feels great." Zev thought. "Wow, she is even stroking my fucking cock. Bonus!"

He reached down and pulled his underwear down to his knees. The teen immediately leaned forward and returned her warm hand to his circumcised cock. He could see her eyes locked intently on it. Her tiny hand easily encircled his relatively narrow six inch dick. She was a bit clumsy with her stroking style but that just made it that much more endearing to him.

She loved the soft, velvet-over-granite feel of his manhood. She liked the soft pubic hair of his ball sack touching her fist when she reached the bottom of her stroke. "I should feel that part of him as well. I remember my friend saying they like their sack touched." She could feel her vagina getting wet.

"Shit, I can't believe she is rolling my balls in her little hand. I'm in fucking male heaven!" A small growling sound rose instinctively in his throat.

"That is very good Lana. You are giving me a very happy experience." She grinned with pride and took her other manicured hand and stoked his staff while she continued massaging his balls.

"Ahh, very good thinking my dear." He massaged the bare skin of her left shoulder and then stroked her soft long straight hair as she pleasured him.

Soon, his mind started to fixate on what her body looked like under that cute dress. His breath quickened and his mind was filled with images of nipples and pussy. He had been fantasizing about those lace panties from the Victoria's Secret "Angel" collection with the see-through crotch for days. There was a long zipper on the back of the dress and he longed to reach for it and pull it down. But he tantalized himself by waiting to open his Christmas gift. He closed his eyes and entered a blissful trance.

Lana continued to stroke and wondered if she should kiss his wonderful instrument. There was a small flow of liquid seeping from the opening at the end of his stiff penis. She swirled the slickness over the head of it with her thumb as she was taught.

His eyes popped open and a shot of pure pleasure went through him when she swirled the precum on his cock-head. This gave him a sense of urgency and he reached over and grasped the zipper on her dress and slowly pulled it down, all the way to her belt. The fabric parted and he could see her lacy pink bra and the clasp holding it together. The girl simply closed her eyes and stopped stroking him and waited.

His mind quickly jumped to erotic thoughts of the front of her body with its wondrous teen titties and pussy. He pulled her back to lay beside him and looked down at his prize. She continues to hold his cock with her right hand but the left was by her other side offering him complete access to her body. His base instincts were urging him to rip the dress off her body but with super human restraint he simply put his hand on soft fabric over her stomach. He could feel her tremble a bit and her breathing quicken. Her eyes were closed as she waited for his next move. Looking down at his hand, he realized that he could either reach up and feel her breasts or reach down and feel her crotch. It was HIS choice and he basked in that knowledge.

Finally, his curiosity about those panties got the better of him and he reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled it up her thighs with a swishing sound of silken fabric. He could see her grip her knees together modestly and her hand gripped his dick more firmly. But she just lay there allowing him to do what he wanted. He pushed the silky fabric up to her waist and looked down at the glorious pink lace thong with the transparent crotch. She had a black bush under it and he could make out the camel toe at the bottom of the V where her pussy and legs met.

Lana bit her lip as she lay there offering herself up to his full gaze. She could feel the hot flow of love juice within the folds of her womanhood as her body instinctively prepared itself. After what seemed like an eternity, she could feel his hand touch her knees and insert it between in a signal for her to spread her legs. She complied and he ran his hand up the sensitive skin of her inner thigh towards her secret area. The higher his hand went, the further her body of its own accord spread her legs wider until his hand was almost touching her panties and she had spread herself open like a harlot.

Zev was consumed with erotic passion and he looked down at her open legs and the delicious lacy panties. The crotch of the panties was wet with her juices and almost transparent. He could see the slit of her pussy and the lips on either side. While there was a nice black bush of pubic hair on her mound above, the lips of her pussy seemed free of pubic hair in the manner of a younger woman. He knew he could touch anywhere but decided to go very slowly and he just put a finger under the string of the thong by her waist and slowly run it under, back and forth along her waist. Soon, he ran three fingers under the string and then dipped them down to her center. Her reaction was exquisite.

Lana's body was in a complete state of erotic tension as the man tantalized her by running his finger under her panty string. When he dipped the back of his hand down to her pubic mound, it set an electric shockwave through her body and she could not help giving off a little squeal of pleasure. Her legs willingly parted even further to offer complete surrender.

"Ahhh," he thought. "That moan means she likes this." He dipped the back of his hand down the wet lips of her pussy under her panties. He wondered to himself why he had been so shy with women. He felt he was so dirty and shameful with his erotic feelings. Now he saw that women feel sexual passion too. "Why should I be ashamed at such a natural impulse?" he thought.

He got brave enough to start voicing his thoughts. "Yes, my sweet, get that pussy nice and wet for me to fuck. Hmmm. Yes."

"Take off those panties my dear. I want to feel your secret areas." She lifted her bum off the sofa and peeled the thong down her legs and on to the floor. "My God," he thought, "Isn't that the most erotic thing there is when a woman lifts her ass up to take off the last barrier to her sex. That is when you KNOW there is going to be some fucking happening soon."

"You don't mind if I touch you down there do you?"

"No, Zev," she replied in a small voice, nervously.

"Very good, my sweet. But I must ask you to spread your legs again so I have full access."

"I'm sorry sir." And she opened her legs wide to him immediately.

"Thank you," he continued politely and reached and slid his palm over her pubic mound and down her entire crotch area. She moaned and her hips lifted instinctively towards his hand and her legs spread even wider. When he reached the cheeks of her firm ass, he stroked back up tracing his middle finger along her wet slit to the bud of her engorged clitoris above.

Lana grabbed his wrist to stop him and gasped breathlessly. "Please sir, please sir, stop. The feeling is too intense, the pleasure too overwhelming. I will die."

"Trust me Lana, this pleasure will not harm you. It is a gift from the Gods."

Lana did trust him and she slowly released his wrist.

When she released her grip, Zev knew he had total freedom to do whatever he wanted with her pussy. But he chose to do something else. It was time for him to get some pleasure so he rose and knelt on the sofa. He reached over for a cushion and put it under her head so his cock would be level with her pretty face. He said nothing and waited to see what she would do with it.

Lana looked at Zev's manhood and knew that she must pleasure it with her lips, tongue and mouth. She reached over with her left hand and held the base while she shifted her lips to the tip.

Zev watched in awe as the teen's lips moved to the head of his cock. He held his breath in anticipation for the pleasure that was in store. First, she gently kissed the tip and then darted her wet tongue to the sensitive underside. The sensation was incredible and Zev closed his eyes and relished it. Then she took the head of his penis into her hot mouth briefly before withdrawing and swirling her tongue all around the head deliciously. For this, Zev was wide eyed and transfixed but he felt a primitive urge to thrust and so he slipped his hand in the soft hair at the back of her head and pulled it to his torso. This forced the music student's lips apart and the staff rolled over her tongue and the tip approached the back of her throat. The feeling of her hot mouth fully around the length of his member was indescribable. He held her head still and gloried in the sensation. He pulled her head a bit more and felt the tip of his erection bump the back of her throat. His balls brushed against her chin and he loved the way his pubic hair touched her nose. "God, she is so beautiful," he thought. "And she looks even better with my cock buried in her mouth." But then another overwhelming sense of urgency to thrust came over him and he buried his fingers in the hair at the back of her head and pulled a fistful slowly back so that it pulled her head back until his cock slid out to just expose the head of it before he thrust back into that warm feminine mouth. He could feel his ball bounce against her chin. "Fuck, yes!" he thought.

He could not hold his thoughts inward any longer and he shouted, "Oh God, I love fucking your beautiful mouth. Ahhh, it is sooooo awesome." He thrust in and out a few more times in total abandon.

Lana felt like a slut. While her mouth was being used for his pleasure, she had secretly slipped her hand to her pussy and had stroked her wet lips and clitoris until her brain was inflamed with base instincts. She could smell the musty scent of sex around his manly parts. She peeked up at his face and could see it distorted in lust. Then he withdrew his penis from her mouth and held her head still and stared at her body.

Zev needed to slow down. He did not want to have an orgasm too soon. He looked down at her. She had her dress hiked up around her waist, totally exposing her lower body. He could see her hand was slowly stroking her secret parts. Again he wondered why he had been so embarrassed around girls. Obviously, they were just as horny and dirty-minded as he was. He vowed to never have a dual standard again. "They want it as much as I do." he concluded.

"Ahhh, what do we have here. My little teen slut is pleasuring herself." She smiled in embarrassment and withdrew her hand from her crotch. He reached down and ran his fingers through her black pubic hair. "Let me see if you are really turned on." He sent his palm lower down her girlie parts and dipped his middle finger down the hot, wet slit between her swollen cunny lips. "Ahhh, yes. You are hot and wet down there you naughty, naughty girl." He brought his finger to his nose and smelled the distinctive odor of fresh young pussy. "Yummy. That smells great. It smells like you want me to fuck you," he chuckled.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,763 Followers