New Muslim Escort's First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana blushed crimson. She did want him to have sex with her. It was like he was reading her mind.

"Don't worry, my dear. I will fuck you hard and good but not just yet. I will do it when I choose. First we have a bit more cock sucking to do. And let's throw in a little ball licking along the way." He laughed out loud in glee at just how audacious that statement was.

"Before you start sucking my cock again, I want you to pull down the top of that beautiful dress and show me your tits."

Lana reached up and gripped the top of her dress and slowly revealed her breasts to Zev. She was very shy about this since she had been hiding these out of the sight of men for her adult life. She had a deep desire to please this man and to make this sexual moment in time as perfect as possible.

Zev was awestruck by the beauty of her breasts. They were firm and relatively large for such a small girl. His guess was 32 B cup size. They had small dark brown areolas and prominent hard eraser-size nipples. Perfection.

He reached down and engulfed one in his hand. It was firm and soft. He rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger and noticed she closed her eyes and parted her lips in a show of pleasure.

"You have perfect tits my dear," he complimented her. His erection had softened a bit but as he fondled her perfect orbs, he got rock hard again.

He entwined his fingers again in the hair on the back of her head and pulled her face to his manhood while saying, "Now for a bit more cock sucking, love." She willingly opened her lips and took him in. He pulled her head until her nose touched his belly. "Fuck that feels great!" he thought and withdrew and thrust again a number of times before pulling his dick out entirely.

"Now, for a bit of ball licking my lovely," he laughed as he moved her head a bit lower under his cock to his hairy ball-sack. The teen responded enthusiastically. Zev looked down at her furiously licking his sack. Slurping sounds filled the room. When she looked up at him, wide-eyed, he almost went over the edge into orgasm but he jerked her head back to stop the licking just in time. Lana attempted to hold his dick but he held her hand and put it down by her side. The slightest touch could make him explode.

He slowly took his hand from her hair and then sat down beside her. He had an idea of how to slow down before fucking this wench.

"Lana, please sit up and listen to me." She pulled the skirt of her dress down modestly and sat up with her tits still hanging out like a common harlot and looked into his eyes intently, waiting for his next words.

"I want you to go into that bedroom over there and get undressed, pull back the covers of the bed, get under them and wait for me to come in and fuck you. Is that clear?" She nodded yes. "Good, now get that sweet ass in there."

Lana stood up obediently and walked over to the bedroom door and inside. Zev could hear the swish of her clothing as she undressed in there. Then there was the sound of her pulling down the blanket and sheets and then the slight sound of the bed squeaking a tiny bit as she crawled under the sheets. He could just envision her with only her head showing and under the bedclothes, waiting for him to join her and fuck her. It was an incredibly erotic image that he wanted to bask in for a while. He felt so much power in the fact that it was HE who could choose when he wanted to go into that bedroom and ravish that sweet young thing. He lay back on the sofa and reached down and stroked his semi-hard erection until it was hard again. He spotted the Victoria's Secret panties and reached down and got them and brought them to his nose. He inhaled deeply the heavenly smell of young pussy in the crotch. He did this for a number of minutes until he knew it was time to go in and mount that girl and fuck her properly.

Lana was waiting under the covers in anticipation of what would come next. She felt a mixture of fear and erotic curiosity. No penis had ever entered her girlie parts and she did not know if this would hurt or not. But her mind was centered on a vision of this man's penis and she instinctively felt drawn to it and a need to have it open her up to complete her entry into womanhood. She shivered a bit even though the room was warm and the crisp sheets were comfortable.

Zev entered the room and it was just as he envisioned it. She was a little lump under the bedclothes with only her head on the pillow and two little fists gripping the sheet showing. He crossed to the bed, lifted the sheet and saw her totally nude glorious body waiting for him. He crawled in beside her. The sheets were cool and her body was warm and soft. He slipped his left arm under her neck and turned to her and stroked her long smooth hair with his right hand while looking deeply into her eyes. He knew he could reach his right hand down and feel her pussy or breasts but it was his choice to simply stroke her hair and enjoy the moment.

Lana had expected him to rush in and ravish her in some violent fashion and she was quite relieved when he calmly came to her side and gently caressed her hair. She felt a deep bond of trust developing for this man. She put her hand on his cheek and kissed his lips as a lover would.

Zev felt a strong caring for this young girl. Soon he was kissing her cheeks and eyelids in a fit of tenderness and the wonder of the moment. But the soft caring feelings were slowly pushed aside as his primal brain started sending images of his cock plunging into this girl's feminine center. As he pulled her body closer to him, he could feel his hard erection against the soft skin of her hips. He knew that her love canal was only inches away from his weapon and ready to be fucked. Suddenly it was unbearably hot under the blankets and he ripped them off and threw them to the floor. There was a rush of cool air over his skin.

Zev propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at the prize lying obediently beside him. When he had thrown the bedclothes off, she had automatically covered her body with her hands. He pushed her arm hiding her breasts.

"Stop hiding your body. It is mine to see." She put her hands quickly to her side.

Zev slowly took in the lovely vision of this perfect female body with its thick black pubic bush covering that sacred alter of passion. He ran his hands over her firm boobs and firm stomach, back up to her head, hair, ears. Over her tits again, down to her bush, along her thighs to her knees and back up to her pubes and her eraser-sized hard nipples. On and on again and again. Soon she opened her legs willingly and he could dip his hand quickly and deeply into her crotch as he made his rounds over her entire body.

Lana was totally enjoying this touch-fest and was being swept along towards her initiation into womanhood. She opened her legs more every time he dipped his palm into her secret area and also strained her hips up to his hand for maximum contact.

Zev bent lower and kissed her passionately. The touch-fest was over and his primal instincts screamed that the fuck-fest was on. He grabbed her ass cheek firmly and pulled her hips to his. His tongue probed her mouth deeply and he could feel hers swirling in a dance with his. He KNEW she was his. He grabbed the firm cheeks of her ass even harder and rubbed his hard dick on her stomach. He could feel the crack of her ass as he mashed her hips to his body. She threw her leg over his hip in an effort to get even more entwined. He could feel her hot, wet, hairy cunt on his thigh. That put his testosterone engine into overdrive. Their kissing was even more urgent and he instinctively bit down on her lips and he could taste blood. He didn't care. He wanted to do more biting. He looked down at her naked tits on her heaving chest and his mouth fell onto them. First, he licked the orbs all over and then kissed, bit and sucked the soft skin around her nipples. He could see that he left a number of hicky marks. He didn't care. He took the hard nipples into his mouth and sucked hard and rolled them with his tongue and teeth hard. The teen moaned deeply.

Lana was being swept up in a magic carpet of passion, touch and a bit of pain. It all mingled together on a glorious slide towards fulfilment.

Zev lifted his head, looked Lana in the eyes and reached down to her womanhood. The girl stared deeply into his eyes and spread her legs like a common harlot. He dipped his hand over her hairy mound and down the slit to her vagina. The entire area was sopping wet with her passion.

"Well, it looks like you are ready to be fucked." The girl squinted her eyes slightly as a positive sign.

Zev got to his knees and shifted to between her knees and looked down at the girl he would make into a woman. Her legs were spread wide to give him full access. The hairless lips of her pussy were spread and he could see the pink inner folds and the opening of her tight vagina.

"So, Lana, do you want me to fuck you?" She lifted he arms towards him as a sign of consent.

"No, my dear. I want you to say it. Say, please fuck me."

Lana was beside herself. Her pussy and all her instincts were desperately begging for his manhood and fulfillment.

"Yes, please fuck me. Yes. Yes. Please."

Zev fell forward into her open arms, with most of his weight on his elbows and knees. He could feel her firm tits mashed onto his chest. He moved his hips closer to hers and the tip of his cock searched briefly for the opening of her vagina. He could feel her hips shift as she was also searching to place him at her golden entrance. Suddenly, the heavens and the stars aligned and both knew that the time had come. He nuzzled the head of his penis deeper into the hot entrance of her sex. He thrusted and his staff was engulfed in a tight, hot, wetness of pure pleasure.

He screamed out primal sounds, not words, "Ahhh, ohhhh, ha ha, AHHH." as a feeling of triumph and sexual urgency swept over him. He continued to thrust until his balls bumped against the cheeks of her ass. There he paused to simply experience the tight ecstasy of her virgin love channel.

Lana screamed, "Yes, yes, ohh, yes, thank you Allah." She had never experienced anything as sensual as this instrument in her body. She reached up and gripped his ass so that he could not get away. She had never thought it possible to have this much pleasure from sex. A sense of bonding and caring for this man washed over her. Her hips were impatient and they moved of their own mind in an effort to get him to continue onward.

Zev could not believe that she was bucking her lower body to withdraw his cock a couple of inches from her vagina and then thrust again to plunge him back inside her tight, hot wetness. This sweet kitten was waking up a tiger within herself. She wanted to be fucked.

"Ah, you like that? You want to be fucked? OK. Let's fuck." And he pulled his dick almost all the way out and plunged back in up to the hilt. Then he thrust again and again in a blind fury. She met every thrust with her hips meeting his.

Soon they were dripping in sweat after what seemed like an eternity of blind passion. Zev suddenly came back to normal consciousness and realized he had been pounding his cock into her tight pussy with wild abandon. "Have I split her or hurt her in some way," he thought. He rose his body up from hers with them still join in their sexual parts and him with a hand on each side of her head. He was worried that he had hurt her in his frenzy but when he looked down at her sweet face, she looked up lovingly into his eyes, smiled and turned her head and tenderly kissed his wrist. "Oh, my god," he thought in wonder, "she loves me pounding her pussy. I am not hurting her at all. Halleluiah."

He looked down at her breasts that were shiny with their sweat. Propped up with one hand, he ran his hand over her firm tits and erect nipples. Down further he could see their pubic hair mingling, hers black and his light brown. His mind returned to the erotic sensations of his cock wrapped in the tightness of her love canal. Suddenly he had an overwhelming desire to plant his seed in her sweet body. He wanted to fuck her doggie style and cum in her pussy.

Lana was recovering from the violent, wonderful fucking. She relaxed under him and kissed his wrist in total subjugation. As he was looking at her chest, she admired his with its small amount of manly hair. He seemed more handsome now after he had ravished her. She had a natural desire to have his seed within her.

"Oh, no," She thought in a panic. "He is withdrawing his penis out of me and getting off of my body. Please no!" She tried to hold his hips but he backed away onto his haunches and grabbed her hips and signalled with his hands on her skin that he wanted her to turn onto her stomach. "OK," she thought, "Whatever you want." She rolled over and then he pulled her hips up so she was on her hands and knees."

Zev slipped his knee between her feet and she instinctive reacted by spreading her legs, giving him full access to her womanhood. What an incredible sight was before him. Her tight buns and pussy were a vision. He reached down and grasped her hips and then massaged her ass cheeks. He fought the urge to simply stick his dick in that luscious cunt and fuck. He wanted to make this last as long as he could before cumming. He slipped his hand down to her cunny and felt the hot wetness. He could see the engorged lips were a bright pink from the rough fucking.

Lana kept her torso very still, not knowing what to do or what might happen next. But when his hand stroked her enflamed pussy, she whipped her head and her long hair and gasped in surprise. Then she rested her forehead on the bed, opening herself even more to his exploring and just panted in anticipation of more pleasures to unfold.

When the teen planted her face on the bed, Zev could see her ass cheeks spread showing her quarter-size light brown ass hole. He imagined fucking that but it seemed too small even for his narrow cock. But who knows? Maybe he will give it a go someday. But for now, he reached under her sex even further to the thick pubic hair on her pubic mound. He grabbed a fistful of it and gave a good tug, not enough to hurt, just a wakeup. The girl gave a bit of a moan into the bed and then moved her head to the side and kept panting in excitement.

Zev could not take his eyes off the slit of her pussy and the dark small inviting entrance to her vagina. His primal brain was on a slippery unstoppable slide to penetrate that glorious space and fill it with an orgiastic load of himself.

Zev moved forward until his cock rested nicely in the crack of Lana's ass. He put his left hand in the small off her back and she knew to bow it, exposing her pussy for easier penetration. He grasped the base his staff, leaned back a bit, allowing the tip to trace a line down the crack of her ass to the magic opening below.

Lana was beside herself in erotic tension and anticipation. She had felt his member nestled between her ass cheeks and knew that this wonderful instrument would soon be splitting her girlie parts. She held her breath as the tip slid down to her center and lodged tip-deep at the opening.

Zev looked down at the tip of his cock lodged in her vagina. He tried to wait but the urge to thrust just could not be denied and he grabbed her hips and plunged balls-deep into her tight womanhood.

Lana threw her head back and screamed, "Yes, oh YES. AHHHH. Yes!"

Zev lost it. He fell into a primal vortex of blind fucking. He vaguely remembered pounding his cock into her cunt over and over. He remembered animal sounds coming out of his throat. There are flashes of him slapping her ass until it was red and he pulled a handful of her long hair for leverage to thrust even harder. He didn't remember much about her as a person, just her unbelievably, totally surrendered pussy and his needs. Finally he came.

"Ahhhhh. Fuck, fuck AHHHHHH. FUCK. Yes oh YES." It was almost too much to survive. Zev stopped moving with his cock still buried deep within her and throbbing in spasms of after-shocks. He was panting and hanging his head as reality returned and he recovered some of his normal senses.

Lana was awestruck and well-fucked. She had multiple orgasms as the man was pounding into her pussy. Her shouts of pleasure had mingled with his cries. She had almost lost consciousness with the intense bliss of the experience. His penis was throbbing within her, spewing his precious seed. She could feel her ass cheeks hot from the slapping but that was just giving a rosy glow to her sensibilities.

Zev withdrew and fell to the bed beside Lana. She rolled into his arms beside him. Cum dripped from her love canal down her thigh. They lay like lovers, breathing heavily and staring blankly into space for a very long time. This moment seemed sacred in a very special way. They both drifted off into a blissful slumber.

Zev woke first. Lana was asleep in his arms and their bodies spooned together. Her breathing was regular and she had a contented smile on her beautiful face. Zev was happy to simply bask in the moment. His mind was awash with tender, caring thoughts. He found this a bit amazing since her naked body was touching his and yet there were no carnal urges arising. He nestled his cheek to hers and waited for her to awake.

Some time later she stirred and simply took his hand and kissed it. When he looked back on this moment, it was one of his fondest memories from that epic night.

She said, "I am sorry sir, but I must leave now." She got out of bed and trotted to the bathroom. It was a delight to watch her cute little naked ass bouncing as she skipped away and through the door. Zev stayed where he was, sitting up, nude on the bed. He could hear her washing herself through the open door, then brief silence and finally the tinkle of pee into the water of the toilet before it was flushed and she emerged with a radiant smile.

Lana was so relieved that this experience had been so much better than she had dreamed. She went to her clothes that were draped on a chair by the wall and looked around for her panties.

Zev could see her searching for something and realized she must be looking for her panties. They were still in the other room.

"My dear, I believe you are looking for your panties but I'll be keeping them as a souvenir of this wonderful night."

"Sure, sir. Yes, it was wonderful. Thank you for your thoughtfulness."

Zev watched as she put on her pink Victoria Secret bra and slipped into her satiny, colorful dress. He had a brief stirring in his cock. He knew he could simply tell her to come over, spread her legs and fuck her. It was HIS choice. But after the brilliant lovemaking they had shared, it seemed that more sex would somehow spoil the moment.

He walked her to the door, kissed her gently on the lips and said, "Please be careful my love. The men you will meet may not be as nice as me. Thank you for a great experience."

She looked up at him with tenderness, "Allah be with you, Zev."

They never saw each other again but when they each look back at that night, they know deep down that this experience profoundly changed each of them forever.