New Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers

"No, you listen, man," Colin hollered, getting into his face. "I saw my girlfriend leave, then come back into the hotel with you. I followed you two to see where you were going. I thought I could just let her go after seeing her with another man, but we've got things to talk about."

"Okay, you got me," Mark said in a calm voice. "She came in here with me. But she was ready and willing. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to fucking that sexy black ass." He walked up to Colin until they were about 3 inches apart and said in a low voice, "By the way, she says she loves sucking my dick way more than yours." Immediately Colin knew he was lying, as Ty had never got the chance to suck his cock that evening. Suddenly Mark's head snapped back and he fell to the floor. Colin had punched him as hard as he could.

Mark tried to get his bearings and shook his head, trying to straighten up. He looked up to see Colin going into his bedroom. "Fuck!" he said under his breath. He hopped up to follow the other man in.

"Ty, are you okay?" Colin cried out seeing her on the bed. She was tied up and gagged, with tears of embarrassment were streaming down her face. She shook her head, and he quickly came to her assistance, untying her and taking the gag from her mouth.

"He made me," she said in a voice barely above a whisper, pointing to Mark. "I wanted to leave." Colin looked over his shoulder at him and then turned around. Both men were of about the same size, but it was immediately obvious that Colin had the upper hand with blood boiling in his veins. He ran at Mark and immediately began throwing punches. Before Ty knew it, Colin had Mark down on the floor and was kicking him in the groin repeatedly.

"Stop it, stop it," Mark begged, but Colin would not relent. He didn't stop until he felt Ty pulling him by the shirt, trying to haul him away.

Giving Mark a final quick, Colin turned around and looked at Ty. "Come on, put on your clothes and let's go home."

From his demeanor, Ty could tell he was upset, but not just at Mark. She knew that he was incredibly disappointed in her for her coming up to other man's room in the first place. She quickly slipped into her underwear and dragged the dress over her head and down her body. Then she hurriedly slipped past Mark, who was still in a fetal position, to catch up with Colin who had already left the hotel room.

caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers
12