New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh," I moaned loudly as Adam's tongue darted over my wet, pink clit. He held my hips, his strong shoulders in between my thighs, forcing them open as his tongue ran up my pussy, flicking my clit before running it back down to my wet honey hole. He wrapped his lips around my labia and gently sucked, causing me to shudder with delight. I thrust up to meet his mouth, never having felt so much pleasure before in my life. I tossed my head back and cried out as he swirled his tongue in circles over my clit. It felt amazing, but I still wanted more...

"Fuck me..," I panted softly as he looked up to meet my heavy lidded gaze. He lifted his head and starred at me as I breathed in out of my mouth.

"Please..," I whimpered.

That seemed to be enough to convince him, as he sat up on his knees, grabbing my legs and bending my knees towards my chest. My pussy was completely spread for him now and he scooted closer, pressing his hard cockhead against my tight, wet hole, slowly pushing his way inside me.

I clung to the bedspread as he inched his way into my hot pussy. He groaned when he had finally filled me, breathing out in his husky tone, "Baby...oooh you're so tight..,"

He was much larger than my ex boyfriend, and I could feel his cock literally stretching me as he pulled out completely and slowly pushed his way back inside again and again.

"Harder..," I moaned, "Fuck me hard."

He pushed my knees further to my chest and quickened his pace, thrusting in and out, watching as my pink hole stretched for his massive dick. I cried out as he suddenly began circling my clit with his thumb. I could feel myself growing wetter and wetter as I neared what I knew would be a hard orgasm. His grunts and murmurs made me even hotter as he pounded me harder, slamming his dick into me. The harder he pushed, the better it felt, and I heard myself crying out in sheer pleasure as he began hitting my G-spot with his hardest thrusts. I closed my eyes, feeling like a tidal wave about to break.

"A-Ahh! I'm coming!," I whimpered as he buried himself deep against my pleasure button and ground himself inside of me as my pussy contracted in orgasm. Adam groaned, feeling my muscles squeezing and then release his throbbing cock as he shot his hot load deep inside me. Our orgasms seemed to keep building as we felt each other cum until finally we both exhaled, having completely spent ourselves. He stayed inside me for a moment longer before slowly pulling out his still semi hard cock and lying down beside me, both of us breathing heavily.

"That was amazing...can I come over again for dinner sometime?" I giggled as Adam bundled me up in his arms, grinning. He closed his eyes and rested his chin on the top of my head as our breathing finally began to return to normal, and I found myself concluding that moving wasn't so bad after all.

12