New Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers

Natalie smiled at Jacob's state of arousal, watching as a small bead of precum trickled from his cock.

"There's only one way to get him to fit," she said, as she walked over to Jacob. She dropped her hand to his penis and with just her index finger wiped the precum from its tip. Raising her finger to Veronica's mouth, allowing her to suck on it, Natalie continued,

"Veronica, I think it's time you offered Jacob some relief. I'm afraid he's going to explode soon."

Natalie was pleased when she saw Veronica's eyes brighten, sensing the girl's excitement.

Still knelt in in front of Jacob, Veronica extended her hand and tugged his cock through the side of her lace panties. She smiled up to the young man as she slowly stroked him.

This is where Natalie interrupted,

"I think Jacob can do that himself Veronica. Why don't you do something for him that he can't?"

Veronica took the hint. She moved her face closer to Jacob's crotch. When she was in close proximity, she extended her tongue and let the tip slowly drag over the head of Jacob's penis.

Jacob couldn't hold back his groans as the sweet pleasure of Veronica's warm moist tongue on his cock overcame him. He looked over to Natalie who smiled back at him, then they both turned their attentions to observing Veronica.

Satisfied that she had built enough tension, Veronica slowly slid Jacob's throbbing cock into her mouth. She let the head of his cock drag against the roof of her mouth while she used her tongue to lick the underside of his shaft. The blonde began bobbing her head, sliding Jacob in and out of her over and over. Whilst sucking on him, Veronica ran her hands up Jacob's thighs, grazing her fingernails along his skin. Then, before she knew it she was playing with his balls all the while giving an expert blowjob. She almost smiled to herself when she heard Jacob's moans growing louder and louder.

"Ohh GOD...uhhh......mhmm, I'm gonna cummm!" Jacob groaned.

Veronica paid no attention, instead choosing to quicken her pace. Then, moments later, she began to slow down when she felt warm globs of liquid hit the back of her throat. With his cock still in her mouth, Veronica used her hand to gently stroke every last drop out of Jacob. When she felt Jacob's totally deflated cock, she slipped him out of her. Standing up, Veronica looked over to Natalie.

Natalie could see that Veronica was still holding Jacob's seed in her mouth. She moved her head besides Veronica's so she could whisper in her ear,

"Swallow baby."

With lightly waterlogged eyes, Veronica took a big gulp, shuddering slightly as the salty yogurt-like substance made its way down her throat.

Natalie now stood before Veronica. She leaned in gently allowing their lips to touch. The two girls let their lips part slightly. Natalie let her tongue slip past her lips and made contact with Veronica's. Veronica parted her lips more, allowing Natalie's exploration. Natalie pushed her tongue into Veronica's mouth. She was pleased when she felt Veronica's tongue extend to push against her own. The two swirled their tongues around, Natalie tasting the slight hint of Jacob's semen. After Natalie had traced her tongue over almost every area of Veronica's mouth, she retracted, breaking their passionate kiss.

"Very good sweetie. Now, try to see if Jacob can fit now."

Veronica turned to face Jacob. She stepped up before him and stared up to his face. They both smiled at each other, and with their eyes locked, Veronica reached below, finding Jacob's limp penis. In its depleted state, there was no problem for Veronica as she tucked him in under her pink panties. She looked down and grinned at the sight of the young man's crotch, clad in her girly underwear.

Veronica turned around to face Natalie, but she was no longer standing behind her. Instead, Natalie was sat at the head of the bed. Her back was pressed against the bed's headboard, her legs, bent at the knee and spread wide.

"Judging by satisfied look on Jacob's face, you seem to know how to use that tongue of yours. Jacob needs a little time to recover and I'd like see just how good you are," Natalie said in a sultry voice, a wide grin plastered on her face.

Jacob was a bit disappointed not to be taking part but he obeyed Natalie's wishes, who nodded over to the chair that was in the corner of the room. He took a seat and observed the erotic scene before him. He had a wonderful view of Veronica's faultless toned ass staring back at him as she crawled on all fours on the king sized bed over to Natalie.

As Veronica neared Natalie she lowered her head between the brunette's legs. She stared in admiration at the beautiful pussy below her, plump labia lips swollen to arousal. Veronica stuck out her tongue and began licking along the outer lips of Natalie's pussy.

"Mhmmm," moaned Natalie as she felt Veronica's warm moist tongue circle the areas around her pussy.

Veronica breathed in deep, inhaling Natalie's delectable aroma. Then, using her hands, she spread Natalie's fleshy lips apart, exposing her pink insides. With her tongue stuck out, Veronica dived right in, burying her face in Natalie's cunt. She darted her tongue in and out of Natalie's opening reveling in the slightly sweet, slight sour taste. When she saw the emergence of Natalie's erect clit, Veronica moved up a bit till her tongue was now swirling around the slippery nub.

"Ahhh fuckkk mhmm yessss!!," continued Natalie's groans.

Natalie looked down to observe the wonderful view, Veronica's beautiful green eyes staring back at her, the rest of her face covered by her crotch. While still tonguing away, Veronica inserted a finger into Natalie's cunt and began sliding it in and out with a steady rhythm. Natalie pressed her head hard against the headboard and dug her nails into the bed sheets, clutching them tightly as she continued moaning. Veronica was now flicking Natalie's clit back and forth with her tongue. The blonde inserted a second finger and began pumping more vigorously. It was when Veronica began sucking on Natalie's clit that the screams began,

"Ohhh god!!!!! FUCK!!! Yessssss!!! Mhmmm."

Veronica felt Natalie's body clench down around her fingers, then the warm squirts of her girlcum against her face. Natalie, with eyes shut, was grinding her crotch against Veronica's face as a shuddering orgasm traversed through her body.

The room was filled with the sound of Natalie's heavy breathing as she tried the regain her breath. She finally opened her eyes and saw Veronica sitting indian style. Her face covered with fluid as she calmly licked her fingers, her lips forming the most innocent smile imaginable.

"Wow Veronica, I have to say, that was fucking fantastic."

Veronica just smiled, appreciative of the complement.

Natalie, still panting, continued,

"I think your performance has given Jacob some newfound zest, looks like he's ready to go."

Veronica turned her head to see what Natalie meant, Jacob was still sat on the chair, but his cock was rock hard again, and sticking out the sides of his panties.

"I want you get back on all fours, rest your head down on this pillow and stick that tight ass of yours in the air," Natalie instructed, placing pillow before Veronica.

Veronica got on her knees and laid the pillow lengthways in front of her. She rest her arms on either side of the pillow, hugging it gently, and laid down her head. The position left her as Natalie had wanted, with her butt stuck up in the air.

Natalie got off the bed and walked over to a dresser,

"Today is about new experiences and adventures, I'm sure what happens next is going to be just that for you two."

Natalie opened the top dresser drawer and retrieved a clear blue bottle. With a devious smile on her face she walked over to Jacob.

Natalie pulled on the lace thong, tugging it down his legs then leaving it on the floor. Jacob just sat there anxiously; watching Natalie pour what he deduced was some sort of lube into the palm of her hand. He shifted in his chair as Natalie began slowly stroking his cock, making sure the greasy liquid completely covered his shaft. When she was satisfied, Natalie held on to Jacob's cock firmly and pulled him to his feet, leading him over to the bed. She sat at Veronica's side and positioned Jacob to kneel just behind the blonde. Natalie then turned her attention to Veronica. She poured a little more lube into her hand and tossed the bottle to the floor. She began sliding her hand all over Veronica's ass cheeks but soon focused on the crease of her ass. Veronica moaned as Natalie's palm pressed between her ass cheeks making the entire area slick.

"Okay, I think you're ready. Now Veronica, I'm going to make sure everything goes nice and slow, but there still might be a little pain, try to. . . uhh. . . ride it out, so to speak. If you really need to stop, just say and we will, no questions asked."

Veronica felt comforted by Natalie's words and smiled back at her.

Natalie then turned back to Jacob; she smiled at him before taking hold of his cock. She pulled on him and he shuffled forward so that he was now right up against Veronica. Natalie guided Jacob's throbbing penis down along the crack of Veronica's ass. About halfway down she pushed with more force so Jacob's cock slid between the soft cheeks. Natalie lingered a bit, moving his manhood up and down just slightly, letting the tip rub against Veronica's puckered asshole. Finally, Natalie held Jacob's cock in place, pressed against the blonde's virginal opening. She looked up to Jacob with a steady stare,

"Just ease in Jacob, not hard, not fast."

Veronica held her breath when she felt the slow penetration. She couldn't help the few brief high pitched moans that escaped her as she felt her anus stretching to accommodate Jacob's sizeable manhood. Veronica clutched the pillow tightly beneath her as Jacob continued to slide in.

Finally he was all the way in. Jacob looked down admiring the beautiful ass that had swallowed his cock. The feeling was amazing; his pelvis was pressed against Veronica's soft ass cheeks, his cock buried deep inside her. He relished the warm snug feeling of Veronica's insides hugging his entire shaft.

Natalie leaned down to Veronica's level, she brushed the girl's hair from in front her face and found her eyes tightly shut. Whispering in the blonde's ear, Natalie offered some words of comfort,

"Okay sweetie, most of the hard stuff is over, there might be a little more discomfort for a few seconds but after that, I promise, it's gonna feel soooo good."

Natalie sat back up and looked over to Jacob. All she had to do was nod and Jacob knew what to do. As gently as he could, Jacob began sliding his cock out then in, out then in.

Veronica's shrieks became louder as her virgin asshole expanded and contracted over and over again.

As Jacob got into a steady rhythm, Veronica was pleased to notice the once painful discomfort had slowly dissipated. It was now replaced by a very pleasurable sensation, as evidenced by the now joyful tone her screams had undertaken.

Natalie ran her hands over Veronica's perspiring back enjoying the feel her smooth damp skin, but more so the view of her petite body being fucked. Her hands soon travelled to the side and then below to Veronica's taut stomach. Natalie's fingers eventually found their way to Veronica's cunt and she began vigorously rubbing against her slick lips as Jacob continued thrusting in and out of her ass.

Veronica moaned loudly into the pillow as she now began pushing her ass back against Jacob, ecstatic to meet his thrusts. She was fully enthralled by the erotic assault she was experiencing at the hands of the twosome. It was surprising to her that she loved the feeling of Jacob's cock filling her ass, stretching her, deflowering her, making her feel this uttermost bliss. Natalie's intense rubbing was quickly driving Veronica to an orgasm. She could feel the tension in her body build and build.

"AHHAHHH!!!! FUCKKK!! Mhmmmmm. OH GOD! OH GOD!. . .. more more more!" she screamed.

Seconds later Jacob felt Veronica's rectal muscles clench down on his cock. He slowed his thrusting, thoroughly enjoying the feel of her ass squeezing his prick. Veronica's screams became higher pitched, if that was even possible, and Natalie felt a rush of warm liquid on her fingers. Veronica's body thrashed about ,her ass and pussy convulsing, as a mind altering orgasm overcame her. When Jacob felt the vice grip on his cock ease, he began thrusting once more, but that didn't last long. After a few quick pumps, Jacob felt a pleasurable surge in his body,

"Ghahahhhh!" was the only sound he could muster as he plunged his cock deep into Veronica's ass one final time before he began cumming.

Jacob hunched over Veronica's body, grasping at her sides as her ass milked his cock. He was pushed to the hilt and still trying to get deeper. Eventually both their bodies came to a soothing rest. Jacob slowly eased back, his flaccid and now sensitive cock slipping out of Veronica with ease.

Veronica immediately collapsed onto her stomach, he body sore and exhausted. Jacob did the same, falling to his back besides Veronica. The room was filled with nothing but the sound of heavy breathing. Natalie admired the two naked bodies before her. She got up and went into her bathroom. Minutes later she emerged with two warm, damp hand towels. She found Jacob and Veronica both sitting next to each other on the edge of the bed.

"I want you two to know that I had a great deal of fun, and I hope you did as well. Anytime you want to do something like this again, I'll be game, maybe someone else can take control next time, I think I might enjoy following your orders. You're welcome to stay the night, or even the weekend, whatever you want."

Natalie then walked over to Veronica and stood her up. She knelt down on the floor before the perspiring blonde and proceeded to wipe her crotch with the towel. She gently brushed the towel against her pussy and surrounding areas, swabbing away any sweat or sexual juices. Placing her hands on Veronica's waist, she spun her around so she was now facing her ass. Natalie reached out to Jacob's nearby hand, placing it on one of Veronica's ass cheek, while she held the other. They both gently spread Veronica's ass cheeks. Natalie, with the towel over her free hand, was now able to wipe the cum oozing out of Veronica's recently virgin asshole. With every pass of the towel, Natalie paused and waited as more semen dribbled out. When there was no sign of anymore cum, Natalie did a final swab with the towel, up and down Veronica's ass crack. The two finally released Veronica's butt.

Natalie stood up and Veronica turned towards her. The two smiled affectionately at each other. Natalie leaned in and planted a simple loving kiss on Veronica's lips,

"You were sooo great today, I hope you enjoyed yourself."

Veronica, unable to conceal her beaming smile, replied, "I had great time Nat, it was everything and more that I had hoped for."

Pleased, Natalie now turned to Jacob. She dropped the hand towel she used on Veronica to the floor and picked up the other. Kneeling between Jacob's legs, she wiped his deflated penis, from tip to scrotum. As she finished up the area, Jacob reached out and cupped Natalie's face with his hand,

"Thanks for this Natalie, today was amazing, you did a great job."

Natalie replied with a smile. She gathered the used towels and tossed them into her laundry basket which sat near the doorway of the bathroom.

"Well, I don't know about you two but I'm starving. How about we order some takeout," Natalie commented.

They all agreed, got up and headed downstairs. Natalie had re-donned her robe and Veronica and Jacob gathered their clothes and got dressed, Veronica opting to go without panties,

"I thought you'd' like to keep them, as a little reminder of this wonderful evening," the bubbly blonde said, holding out the very much used pink thong for Jacob.

Jacob reached out and grabbed the garment which he had become so accustomed to,

"Thanks Veronica, I'll think of you always when I wear them," Jacob said, winking his eye charmingly.

After having dinner, the three ended up watching a movie downstairs in the living room. As midnight approached, Veronica and Jacob had decided to stay the night.

"Jacob you can have the guest room, Veronica and I will share my room . . . if that's alright with everyone?" Natalie asked.

"Sounds good to me," Veronica chirped.

With that, Jacob headed to the guest bedroom. It did occur to him that there might have been more activities tonight but he felt totally exhausted. He imagined that if he was this tired then Veronica and Natalie must be feeling the same. He went straight to the bathroom to shower and then to bed. Within minutes he was deep asleep.

When Jacob headed off to the guest room, Natalie and Veronica made their way upstairs. While Veronica showered, Natalie changed the sheets on her bed which were left reeking of the day's activities. Veronica emerged from the bathroom dressed only in a red terrycloth robe.

"I've laid some clothes out or you to sleep in....if you want," Natalie said, pointing to the bed where a blue boyshorts panty and white camisole laid.

Natalie walked past Veronica, enjoying the sweet aroma of her freshly cleaned body, and proceeded to take a shower. When she re-entered her bedroom, dressed also in a bathrobe, Natalie found Veronica already under the covers, but the clothes she had laid out still where she left them.

Veronica just smiled when Natalie walked over to the side of the bed. The blonde raised the sheets for Natalie to get in, revealing her naked body beneath,

"I figured you were all I needed to keep warm tonight," Veronica stated.

Natalie happily stripped off her robe and got under the covers. The two naked women cradled each other in their arms and fell fast asleep.

The next morning, Jacob awoke to a cool chill blowing across his body. He tried to roll over but found himself somewhat immobilized. Still groggy from a good night's sleep he tried again and realized he could not move his hands or feet. Jacob squinted till his eyes adjusted to the light shining through the window. He could make out the stark naked bodies of Veronica and Natalie kneeling on the bed, one beauty on either side of his outstretched body. Jacob could move his head just barely, but enough to see that his hands were tied to the bed posts with silk scarves, the same for his feet. The girls remained silent, just smiling down at him. The final thing to dawn on Jacob was the fact that his was naked, he had been stripped, and his morning wood was proudly pointing to the ceiling.

When it seemed to her that Jacob had grasped the consciousness of his predicament, Natalie finally spoke,

"Morning sleepy head!" she said with a beaming smile. Laying down at his side and resting her head on his shoulder, Natalie began tip-toeing her fingers on Jacob's chest. She continued,

"You're not the only one waking up to a surprise. You see, when I got up, it was due to the wonderful sensation of a wet slick cunt grinding against my thigh. I looked over to the most angelic beauty lying next to me, apparently unaware of what she was doing. I woke her up with a sweet kiss and we started to get all worked up. The fact that you hadn't fucked us yet wasn't lost on us, at least not fucked in the traditional sense," she said smiling over to Veronica who had begun twirling her fingers around the tip of Jacobs cock, referring to Jacob's and Veronica's anal ecstasy the previous evening.

Natalie stretched her hand down and joined Veronica in gently playing with Jacob's generously sized manhood.

"I guess we still urged for more, and that's why Veronica was a horny little minx this morning. It also dawned on us that you were down here all alone. When I told her about your notorious morning stiffies we decided to come play. The scarves were totally her idea, I just obliged," Natalie continued to explain.

smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers