New Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
518 Followers

The girls continued playfully passing Jacob's cock back and forth with their hands, almost like a game, while the young man laid there, anchored to the bed.

Veronica now leaned in and stuck her tongue out. She teasingly swirled her tongue around the tip of Jacobs cock. Natalie shifted downwards as well, and like Veronica, used her tongue in the same manner on Jacobs's penis.

Jacob moaned in delight leading to the two girls playfully giggling before sharing a kiss around his cock. Natalie then broke the kiss and turned her attention to Jacob. She kissed all the way up his stomach, then chest, then finally invading his mouth with her tongue. Natalie bit down on his lip and applied a little force, causing Jacob to wince slightly. Natalie just smiled into his eyes. Veronica in the meanwhile had straddled Jacob. She had trapped his cock, squeezing it between her pelvis and his stomach. She teasingly slid up and down, rubbing the length of Jacob's throbbing penis along the lips of her pussy. Natalie retreated from Jacob's face and joined Veronica, straddling him, facing the blonde pixie's direction, away from Jacob.

The girls embraced once more in a passionate kiss each of them inching their bodies further away from each other. The warm breath Natalie was feeling on her ass cheeks was now being felt on her mound. She moved back more till she felt what she was searching for. Jacob was in reaching distance, he extended his tongue and began licking at Natalie's swollen labia. It wasn't long before Natalie was desperate for more as she pushed her ass back harder, allowing Jacob's tongue to infiltrate her pussy, lapping up at her warm insides.

Veronica had gotten herself into position. She reached behind her grasping Jacob's cock, which was coated in saliva. Placing its tip and the entrance of her cunt, Veronica slowly eased down onto Jacob's manhood. The pair moaned simultaneously sharing in the blissful experience. Jacob was lost in what seemed like a paradise; Veronica's wonderfully tight pussy was a feeling like no other. Not as sung as her ass, but in a way vastly more pleasurable. Veronica began lifting off and pounding down on Jacob, loving the feeling of his hard cock sliding in and out of her.

Natalie had leaned over a little, providing an angle at which Jacob could now suck on her clit. His tongue was moving a mile a minute, vigorously assaulting Natalie's protruding jewel. The brunette admired the view in front of her of Veronica impaling herself over and over. She reached out and began massaging Veronica's perky breasts. Grabbing the petite handfuls, Natalie took pleasure in playfully pinching on Veronica's hardened nipples. The girls eventually leaned into each other, entangling themselves in another liplock, all the while, grinding their pelvises against Jacob.

Natalie was the first to near orgasm. Jacob had been focusing his attention on her clit and soon enough, she was grasping Veronica's shoulders for support as a shuddering orgasm spasmed through her body.

"Mhmmmmm, yess baby! YAhhhhhh!!" were the screams that filled the room.

When her frenzied peak had subsided, Natalie rolled off of Jacob revealing his completely soaked face. The satisfied brunette curled up next to Jacob, again resting her head on his shoulder and comfortably watched on as Veronica continued pistoning up and down. Veronica looked down and saw the stark contrast in the faces looking up at her, Natalie's gently calm and glowing face smiling back at her, and Jacob's intense heavy breathing stare. It was quite a sight. She continued pumping up and down, going crazy as Jacob's cock grazed along her clit.

"You gonna come for me baby? You gonna spray your sweet girlcum all over Jakey here?" Natalie teased, in her best innocent girl voice, looking directly into Veronica's eyes.

Veronica just threw her head back and moaned. Her moans grew louder and moments later Jacob felt Veronica's pussy tighten around his shaft.

"Ohhh god yesss!!" Veronica screamed, her climactic juices oozing out of her. She flailed about as her body convulsed. After seeing Veronica's climax, Natalie turned to Jacob,

"What about you sweety? You ready to cum? You gonna shoot all that cum in that tight tight cunt? Mhmmmm."

Seconds after Natalie's coaxing, that's exactly what happened.

Jacob bucked his hips as much as he could, as much as his restraints allowed, his pulsating cock spewing his seed deep inside Veroinca.

"Ahhhh fuck!!!" he bellowed.

"That's a good boy," Natalie whispered in Jacob's ear, then licked the side of his face, tasting her own juices on him.

Veronica rolled off of Jacob, is softened penis slipping out of her with ease. She curled up on Jacob's other side and laid down like Natalie, with her head on his shoulder, her pussy drooling a mix of sexual juices. Veronica let out a satisfied sigh.

"I take it you got what you needed?" Natalie asked.

"I sure did," Veronica tiredly replied.

Natalie began undoing the scarves tied to the bed posts, finally freeing Jacob,

"What do you say we all hop in the shower then go have some breakfast?" Natalie offered.

"Sounds great," Jacob responded.

The perspiring threesome got up and headed upstairs to Natalie's bathroom which had a shower large enough to include everyone. . .

smithE101
smithE101
518 Followers