New Order of the Ages Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia would have to be punished for that later, but Dan knew just the way to make her pay, mostly by having her lick Lauren's butt ... or maybe Emma's ... or perhaps both. For now, though, Dan would have to concentrate on doing his former boss justice. He was doing his best, but the outcry of absolute bliss that followed when Agent Gibson shot his load up Rosario's ass was very hard to ignore. Then again, there were still plenty of ways to enjoy Sarai as well as Brandy and Celia, as he was far from with them for now. Seeing Kerry in action with Jason and Melanie had a way of keeping him quite aroused, thank you very much.

To think, Dan realized, it was only mid-October ... At this rate, he could just imagine the first Halloween after slavery was restored and how great the parties could be ... they could be pretty sweet, couldn't they? That wasn't even counting Election Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. In principle, he still had some qualms, but those were fading fast, especially knowing what revenge he had been able to take and how much he was able to help sweet Kerry, one of his favorite slaves.

12