New Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at Doctor Panshin, and I'll be damned if he didn't wink at me. I didn't say anything, but I wondered.

Stories, but who'd told what to whom?

"May I see Wendy, now?"

"Sure you can," she beamed from the doorway, a nurse behind her.

"Oh, Wendy!" I cried, my eyes filling with tears.

"Oh, Tammy!" she mocked me. Then she came to the bedside and gave me a sweet, lingering kiss, and patted my cheek.

"Doctor says you can come home tomorrow, sweets. That O K by you?"

"Yes," I breathed, and then it hit me. Now I could hear myself, and I talked like a woman. As the doctors turned and left Wendy and me alone with the door shut, I slid my hand down my tummy to my cleft...and I knew there'd be a cleft there, although right then I could not feel anything but the sensation of my hand on my mound!

"Just wait, darling," said Wendy, grinning from ear to ear. "The doc' says you'll feel everything as soon as whatever that drug they gave you wears off by tomorrow. So I'll have a nice bed...and me...all ready for you when we get home."

"Oh God! Wendy, you did me the biggest favor of my life when you took me in. And...and now..." I broke down, but I was deliriously happy.

"What's the matter, darling?" Wendy was solicitous.

"N...nothing, love, I'm just so glad to be all woman."

"Yeah, hon', I think I did myself the biggest favor. We can really enjoy each other a great deal when you come home tomorrow."

"Oh. How's dear Ronnie?" I gritted, kidding her.

"Hon', he's gone. He learned about the operation and that was the last I saw of him. Bastard stole about three hundred bucks as he went, though, but it's good riddance. I've had the locks all changed, too." We chuckled over the picture in our minds of Ronnie decamping, hot money clutched in his hot hands.

The next day I could feel myself below, and I tried out my muscles to see what I could do with my new pussy. At first, I didn't really know what muscle to move, or try to move, but by putting a finger inside myself for feedback, I learned damn' quickly what I wanted to do.

The other matter that fascinated me was my voice. I thought it was lovely. I had once been a fairly good singer as a baritone, but now my voice reached high alto easily, and after a time spent clearing my throat and getting rid of a strange lump of emotion, I began to sing what songs I could remember. After about fifteen minutes of that a nurse came in and, although she grinned at me, said sternly,

"Miss Martin, we must have quiet on this floor. This is the recuperative ward. There are a number of patients who would like singing if they weren't here, but we can't have that lovely voice of yours spoiled, now can we?"

"O K. I was just expressing my joy, baby! Like to help?" I leered at her, and she broke out in a quiet laugh.

"Don't you come on to me, Miss Martin, or I'll report to Doctor Panshin that what he told you before the operation could happen has been too much of a success."

I laughed and waved at her, shooing her, but I did place a finger on my lips and nodded, as if to promise no more raucous singing, joyful or not.

*****

Wendy was waiting for me as the nurse wheeled me out the door.

"All squared away, thanks to some money I didn't know you had, love. I thought I'd be bailing you out, but...there was the bill, marked 'Paid," so I didn't argue. Now, how are you for walking?"

"I'm fine, dear, this is just routine for a hospital. Let's...go, go, go!" I was really hot to trot, barely containing my impatience as Wendy drove us home.

I should, I guess, explain a little more about the two of us and where we lived. Really, I had never thought of the place since Wendy had first come into my life, and of course when I became her slave I could not really care.

Our house was what used to be called a "rambler," in other words a rancher; three bedroom, two full baths and a half bath off the kitchen back door; a two car garage, an attic and a half basement, for storage, all on a two-acre lot. The lot was fairly heavily wooded, so we had amazing privacy, just as well, I thought. As best I could recall, it was not the house we had lved in earlier. What we were supposed to store in either I'll be darned if I know, because we both kept a minimum of everything except clothing.

The floors, except in the living-room, were carpeted in various shades of beige, matching or complementing the drapes...the living-room floor was hardwood, you could dance on it...and the kitchen, attractively tiled. Outside, cladding in a pale blue, I think. Until I looked at it and called it green and Wendy laughed immoderately, I hadn't known I was color blind.

Now, as to us two: well, Wendy was beautiful, about 5'7", 35C, 24, 34, almost platinum hair, completely bald pubes, and a lively sense of humor, once we'd gotten over the master-slave bit. I always thought that Wendy was somehow uneasy being a dominatrix, but I never asked her after I changed.

I was, as an entire woman, what the doctor said: 36C, 25, 35 and I was 5'5½" tall, pretty good looking, no great beauty but "serviceable,"with kinda corn-colored hair to start, but we lightened it as it grew out. I wound up with hair halfway down to my ass, which Wendy loved and which I thought should have been longer so it would be really what I considered taking care of it was; a pain in the...! Oh, well. The trials of a woman!

At any rate, we got on really well. I loved being a woman, and kept thanks in my heart for Wendy, who had herself gone through a bit of hell with me, I vaguely remembered. Any time I tried to bring up my misdeeds in the past and try to apologize for them, she'd shut me up and we'd make long, slow love. I was way more in love with Wendy than I'd been when I married her, I believed.

One day she said, "Let's try something new, love. O K?"

"Sure, sweetheart. What?"

"Nah, nah, a surprise for you, lover. I know you loved to suck on Ron...may he flake away bit by bit, the bastard...after we made love, but now you like just me better, eh?"

"Oh, naturally, dear, why not?"

"Well, I've found that I miss something, and you've never had it,. So-o..."

"You're goin' to use a dildo, aren't you?"

"Aw, hell! I figured you wouldn't guess...dumb, I suppose."

"That's that ditzy shade of blonde you wear, see what it's doin' to ya? Come on, then, butchie, let's get me fucked. I'm sure in the mood now my 'period's' over."

Oddly enough, ever since my operation I'd been having minor cramps every 28-29 days, and I felt as though I was leaking when I wasn't, not really, but Wendy just said,

"Put on a pad if that makes you feel better," so I did, every month. Strange, isn't it, what our minds will do to us? My body wasn't quite coordinated with Wendy's, but only off by a day ot two, before or after.

At any rate, I had felt hornier than a cat in heat when the "period" ended, so I was really ready to try whatever new wrinkle Wendy had in store for us.

"Now, sweetie, let's go shower. You love that...don't we, Tam'?" she purred.

Indeed we did. No matter how blasé we felt before a joint shower, we'd inevitably start kidding around and wind up getting each other all het up. Wendy was great for acting "cool," until I would "accidentally" rub one of her distended nipples and then she'd coo and grab me, or she'd be washing my back and "accidentally" slip her hand down to my mound and there'd be a finger tickling me before she knew it!

This time was no exception. We'd gotten clean, plenty of soap and lather, and were rinsing off when she asked,

"Want a shave, m'love?" and I'd answered,

"Of course, where's a barber?" and then she was on her knees her mouth pressed against my almost bare lips, her tongue licking at my clit. I squirmed and tried not to jump away from her...my God! I was hot...because it was one of our play "things" not to let the other overwhelm us with caresses. We tried to pretend that, although we liked being caressed, it was no big thing. Uh-uh! Not this day.

I fell to my knees and Wendy and I kissed under the falling water...what a water bill we'd have...until we were almost drowned.

"Ou-gup-dry, b'fore I'm waterlogged," Wendy gulped a mouthful of water and spit it out and I laughed and stepped from the cubicle, still dripping. We'd forgotten the bath mat, so the floor was temporarily a swamp. No matter, we dried and patted each other with the towels, trying our best...not a very good best...to keep from getting too excited.

"O K," said I with finality. "That's enough kidding around, mister. You wanted to fuck, let's get it on, lad!" I was trying unsuccessfully to be a bitch or a submissive, I didn't know which, so Wen' just kissed me hard and said,

"O K, bitch. Get on the bed. Kneel and put your head on the pillow, your arms under your head. Make sure you can breathe. Get your ass higher, bitch! Spread those legs apart, you want to be tight or something?"

I already had the giggles, but I squashed them as I began to feel a little bit of fear and a great deal of...I could feel it..dampness between my legs, some of it leaking down my inner thighs.

A soft something startled me, almost forcing my legs together until I realised that Wendy was licking me. Then I felt her finger probing at my labia, and then, I was so sloppy slippery by then, a squelching sound.

"Jeez Louise," I exclaimed, voice muffled by my head being in the pillow, "am I that wet?"

"Naw, that's the sound of my foot being pulled out of a swamp. Yes, love, you're swampy, but that's just gong to make this..." and slowly she pushed against me, the first startling feel of a monster prick entering me from the rear and then a long, very slow squelch as she penetrated all the way.

"A-ah," I moaned, as I felt myself clamp on the monster. "That's so good, love, so good. Don't move right away, huh?" I had to let my cunt get used to this thing in me. My muscles tautened and loosened, feeling their way. I began to feel ticklish, itchy and marvelously sensuous all at once.

"Tam', I'm starting to fuck you, dear. You'll love it."

"Oh, yes! I do already...uh...uh...nice." as she began pushing a little farther and then slowly withdrawing until just the big head was inside my lips. Then she was slowly pushing it into me, and I pushed back against her thrust, my cunny leaking juice all over me and the phallus. My muscles were spasming, although I was enjoying this too much to think about climaxing just yet.

"God, Wen', do it faster, please, you're teasing me."

"Yeah, I know, This is a kinda double-ender, Tam', it's tickling me as much as it is you. Uh, I've gotta..."

And she started moving in and out a little faster. Each time she withdrew the phallus I tried my best to follow it, but because a woman on her hands and knees with her butt in the air only has so much range, so to speak, I could not follow it all the way despite my rocking back every time she pulled outward.

Wendy could get the head almost out while she was able to maintain the slow rythym, but as she speeded up and we both became frenzied with lust, she never got it near to being out. We thrashed, moaned and banged together, but before we came I was on my side with Wen' curled around me from behind, stroking and then grabbing my breasts and nipples as she became more excited and when she came...first...I thought she was going to pull my nips off!

"Christ! Wen...dee! Oh, uh, uh, jeez..." and I came, the fluids leaking onto the sheets. We cared?

"Oh, my jeez, lover, that was...wonderful, but..."

"Yeah, Tam', I know...but..."

"Uh, what is it, sweet thing, what is the difference?"

"I think...could it be...naw, that's not it/"

"What...? Tell me, quick, I'm going to...cum again...oh jeez, this is another good one. Uh...uh...huh!"

"Me, too. You wouldn't believe....

"It's because we love girls, that's what."

"You mean...we're...we're really...lesbians?"

"No, silly, I mean we like men. Shit, Tammy, I must have wanted you to be a woman all the time we were married as man and wife, and now that we're women, we're in love, I have you, and you have me, goof...right? Might just as well be married."

She sounded just the least bit worried on that last sentence. Thought I didn't love her? Crazy!

"Darling Wendy. I love you. Pull out, sweetheart, so I can turn over and really hug you."

Wendy moved slowly to drag the monster out of me. I was almost reluctant...or my cunny muscles were...to let it go, and Wen' must have felt it, too, 'cause all of a sudden she slipped it back into me, still slippery, and we both, to our great surprise, came together with a groan and a kiss by Wendy on the back of my neck that had me starting all over again.

"God! Get it out! We'll never be apart if you keep on."

"Do you want...? Never mind, we have plenty of other times we can do this...and it's not all that good, eh?"

"We-ell, maybe I wasn't quite right about that, but still, get it out, slow-quick, please. I'm gonna cum again if you don't and, jeez Louise, I'm getting tired, hon'."

"Know what? So'm'I. Whew. Talk about orgy. That was one. How many times did you cum, love?"

"I wasn't counting, dummy. How could I? Every time I started to relax you had me climaxing again. It was great sex, I admit."

"You know...to answer your question..which I didn't, did I? I think I was a secret lesbian, dear girl, until I saw you as a woman. I must have wanted a woman really badly to do what I did to you...but you were such a wuss, you know!"

"Aw, c'mon, I admit I'm a lot better as a woman, and I did really want to be one...still do, after that sexy bit, you wonderful....

"But I wasn't too bad as a male, was I? Not that," I amended hastily, "I want to be one again, ever!"

Damn if I was sure, 'cause my memory of being a man was so fuzzy now, after a year or so as a woman. I couldn't even remember when I'd had the operation...had I had one? Darned if I knew, any more.

12