New Student Escort Loses Her Pubes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,782 Followers

Dani found the bag of stuff she had been looking for and went to the small kitchen to do something. A few minutes later she came out and boldly pulled Celeste to her and kissed her violently. She grabbed the teen's ass-cheek with her left hand and massaged it deeply through her pleated skirt. The Champ kept her hand on Celeste's bottom but stepped a bit back and looked hungrily down at the student's breasts that were pushed up seductively by a white lace too-small bra that was mostly hidden by the silken white material of her blouse.

Deep animal sounds were coming from Dani's throat as she clumsily unbuttoned the top four buttons exposing the feminine lacy white cups. She quickly dipped her hand into the bra and her large hand covered the bare skin of the girl's tit and massaged it deeply. Dani could feel the nipple harden as the girl moaned in pleasure. She was surprised when the music student grabbed the back of her head and pulled her lips to hers and their tongues danced in frenzy.

Celeste could feel her pussy begin to soak as the boxer's rough hand massaged her breast and nipple. This woman knew exactly how to stimulate the sensitive tip and nerves beneath. There seemed to be a bolt of electric current surging directly from her chest to her clitoris. The girl moved her crotch to the Champ's thigh and humped it erotically to relieve the pressure building in her cunt. She started to make the same animal sounds that Dani had.

Dani knew the girl was succumbing to her sexual power and prowess when the teen started humping her leg. She took her hand from her ass and reached under the front of the girl's short skirt to her hot, wet, pubic hair covered pussy. She dipped her hand as far as she could to the crack of the girl's ass and then slowly up her well-juiced slit to the engorged hard clit. The girl threw her head back and let out a loud ecstatic moan that was on the edge of a scream. The Champ ran her pussy-juiced wet hand roughly through the girl's small patch of soft pubic hair. She twirled some in her fingers and gave it a sharp tweak that made the teen squeal a bit and her eyes water with the sharp pain. The boxer whispered hoarsely,

"That's right babe. Pleasure-Pain, Pleasure-Pain.... But tonight is Brazilian Night baby and this cunt hair is going to be history. See that massage table over there. Get naked and lay your bare ass down on it. I will be right over."

Celeste meekly walked over to the massage table and kicked off her high-heeled shoes and unbuttoned the rest of the blouse and took it off and draped it over a nearby bench. Her back was to the kitchen and Dani. She felt nervous being in this strange place but her primal sexual urges were pulling her towards whatever erotic adventure this muscular dominant client was heading for. She unhooked her bra at the back and released her full breasts from their confines.

Dani was watching this sensual strip show from the kitchen window as she stirred the pot of melting wax for the Brazilian hair removal. She could see the girl hesitate before unbuttoning the waistband of her skirt and slowly lower it, revealing a perfect, firm set of buttocks. Dani wanted to see the front of the girl so she coughed loudly and sure enough the girl turned and faced the kitchen. One arm was shyly covering her breasts and her other hand was concealing her pussy. Their eyes met and the music student instinctively knew that she should reveal herself and slowly, in surrender, she dropped her hands to her sides to show the full glory of her classic nude beauty.

Dani's eyes drilled up and down the girl's body and she licked her lips as Celeste's cheeks blushed crimson. The girl's breasts were full and the nipples pointed up slightly in a perky manner. Her stomach was flat but soft rather than muscular. Her waist was slim but her hips were lush and very feminine not boyish. Perfect was the only word to describe her. Dani had a wave of satisfaction flow over her as she realized that this fresh teen would do anything she asked. "Yummy. Yummy." she thought. This was going to be epic.

So the girl would know who was in control, Dani yelled over, "I SAID get your naked ass up on that table."

Celeste quickly jumped up and lay on her back in waiting with her hands folded over her stomach. From this side angle, Dani could see the light brown bush at the student's crotch stick up about two inches. Dani soon came over to the massage table with the pot of melted wax and cloth strips for the pubic hair removal. She set them on a side table within easy reach and pulled a bench over to the end of the table where Celeste's feet were and then stood on the bench so that her hips were above the edge of the table and she could look down at the glorious erotic vision of the delicate teen below her.

The girl had her knees firmly together and the Champ could see her chest rise and fall in rapid, nervous breathing. This made her ripe breasts tremble at each breath which just turned Dani on that much more. At the V at the top of her legs, she could see the small light brown patch of pubic hair and the camel toe of the girl's slit peaking through. Celeste looked up at the boxer and saw she was still fully dressed. The front of the Champ's jeans were tented as if she had a huge erection and she remembered the feel of it when they had kissed on the street. Dani ordered,

"Open your legs for me baby. Let me see that sweet pussy of yours."

Celeste obeyed and spread her knees slightly, about six inches or so. Dani could see a hint of the pink clitoris peeking out between the wet lips of the girl's pussy that were covered with wet pubic curls. Dani, loved the fact that the girl was obviously very sexually aroused. But she wanted more.

"I SAID open your fucking legs bitch and show me your cunt."

The teen escort quickly brought her heels to her butt and spread her knees as far as she could, exposing herself completely. A shit-ass grin crossed across the Champ's face as she took in the scene below her. The girl's face was blushing crimson and even down her neck and chest. The young thing's girlie parts were now totally revealed. The large cunt lips were on each side of deep red smaller pussy lips that were like petals of a rose surrounding the glistening wet vagina opening. The girl's clit was enlarged with passion and poking out of its sheath. The Champ said in a deep voice,

"Why don't you play with yourself a bit while I get ready."

The teen slid a hand down her stomach and over her pubic mound to her crotch and began to slowly stroke up and down her juicy pussy. It felt incredibly good and lust began to fill her brain and overcoming all logic. She looked up at the boxer and saw her grinning and unbuttoning her cuffs and then the front of her plaid shirt. When she took off the shirt, Celeste could see that her chest was extremely muscled with almost no sign of female breasts. She had a well defined six-pack of abdominal muscles. Celeste was hoping she would hurry so that the heat in her pussy could be relieved. Next Dani kicked off her heavy boots, unbuckled her belt and unzipped her fly. She quickly dropped her pants and revealed a huge strap-on black cock. The teen's eyes shot open as wide as they would go and she gasped at the shear size of it, "Sweet mother of mine!"

Dani always loved it when she unveiled her strap-on to a new babe. They all gave the same bug-eyed panicky look. But then later they all seemed to like it when she would pound the weapon into their tight pussies until they came.

"You see my Johnson, baby. This is what I am going to fuck you with until you beg for more. Now come over here and lick it and make it real wet. "

The fresh teen escort shimmied down to the Champ and began to lick the smooth jet black instrument. It had a head with a rim just like a real penis but it was very large, even larger than Jerome's black cock at the agency. Her small hand could barely encircle the shaft.

"Better make that REAL wet so that it can slide nice and easy into your cunt and not rip you open."

With that, the teen spit a large gob and frantically spread it over the head.

"Nice, baby. Yes, very good. Now lay back down on your back with your ass hanging a bit over the edge of the table here and grab your knees and spread your legs REAL wide for me."

The teen complied with a worried look on her face. The Champ's strap-on was just a bit above the student's crotch so she bent her knees a bit and grabbed the instrument and pointed the wet tip to the opening of the girl's vagina. She expertly parted the small red rose petal lips surrounding the opening and lodged the head in the small entrance and pushed a bit forward.

Celeste's brain was torn between lust and panic as she could feel the blunt tip bump up against the opening to her vagina. As it moved, it stretched the surrounding lips and this caused her clit to throb deliciously. Slowly the vaginal opening seemed to give a bit to accommodate the giant instrument. A surge of primal lust overcame the young girl and she reached up and grabbed the rock hard ass-cheeks of the Champ to urge her on.

"For fuck sake, do me. Please FUCK ME."

Dani complied and thrust her hips forward burying the black tool deep into the panting girl.

"Yes, yes. That's right."

The girl squealed as she was split. But the Champ stopped with the young one impaled on this pole of pleasure. "What are you doing?" the girl cried. "Don't stoppppppppp......................... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee." she begged. But the Champ had a different goal in mind. She said,

"Don't forget Baby. It's Brazilian Night".

She pushed the girl back onto the table with one hand firmly planted between her two lush tits and reached over to the strips of cloth on the table beside them and dipped and soaked the cloth in the hot wax in the pot. She applied several strips to the hair on the pubic mound of the girl, totally covering it. She even put one strip on each down-covered lip of her cunny on each side of the black pole impaling her.

There was time to wait for the wax to harden so Dani began to slowly pull the artificial black cock out, exposing almost all of it to where she could see the rim of the cock-head before slowly impaling it again.

Celeste could feel the comforting warmth of the wax strips around her genitals as well as the hardness of the strap-on splitting her in a pleasure-pain that was unlike anything she had ever felt. This thing was the center of her universe and everything else was just fuzzy. It was sweet glory when it started to shift in and out of her vagina again.

She felt her primal self starting to slide towards the edge of a dangerously powerful orgasm like walking towards the edge of a high cliff with no will to stop. She moaned continually in pleasurable agony. The Champ was delighted to see the bitch was enjoying this as much as she was. The wax strips were ready. She picked up her fucking tempo a bit and then ripped the first one off like large Band-Aid. The strip was covered in pussy hair and there was a new bald line across her pubic mound. The student's eyes shot open and watered with the searing pain of it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My godddddddddddddd............." she screamed in surprise.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. Millions of women get these all the time. It's just a bit nastier the first time round." Dani growled.

The young escort put her fist in her mouth and prepared for the next rip. To be merciful, Dani quickly ripped the next three strips that covered the rest of her mound and her camel toe notch. The girl gave a muffled scream as each was pulled off.

This was really starting to turn the Champ on. She started to rock back and forth driving the black cock in and out of the young wench's private parts. Dani could now hear muffled moans of passion as the girl closed her eyes and thrashed her head from side to side in the throes of pleasure.

Celeste was mad with desire. She took her free hand and moved it to her pussy to stroke her clit. She was amazed at the complete baldness of her pubic mound as her hand passed over it to her engorged clitoris. The ends of her fingers could feel the smooth hardness of the dildo buried deep into her womanhood.

She dipped her index finger into the wet folds of her cunt to moisten it and then twirled the tip of her finger around the hypersensitive nub. She could feel herself running now towards the orgasmic cliff and fulfillment.

The Champ knew the girl was close to the big O. She wanted to teach the girl that pain and pleasure was a potent combination so she waited to remove the last two wax strips on her sensitive pussy lips until she was definitely coming. She picked up momentum of her fucking and the kid climaxed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ooooooooooooooooohh myyy goooooooddddddddd. Sweet mother! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

She screamed and then seemed to cool down a bit. Then Dani ripped the last two wax covered cloth strips off pulling the lips a full four inches from her crotch. The teen started another orgasm immediately,

"Ooooooooooooh my goddddddd. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. EEEEEE. Oh my. OOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. It won't stop. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Dani could see the girl's pussy twitch and spasm around the black shaft. "This babe will never forget this night for the rest of her life.' she thought.

And now it was her turn and the Champ was beyond horny. She was in maximum heat. Before the young girl could collect her senses, Dani withdrew the black staff and took off the strap-on and climbed onto the table and was straddling the girls face.

"I bet you have never sucked a pussy before, have you girl?"

The Champ looked down and asked. The girl shook her head "No".

"Well you are about to lick cunt and you better do a good job or I might just have to shove that strap-on up your sweet ass. Do you hear me girl?"

The teen nodded "Yes" emphatically as she looked up between the woman's muscular thighs. Celeste eyed the Champ's pussy as it came closer to her face. She could see the bald pussy lips were covered with love juice that had even dripped down one thigh. 'She must have been very turned on' she thought. The punky smell of pussy was overwhelming but very erotic. The student could see at the top of her slit was a very unusual clitoris that was hard and sticking out at least three inches, almost like a small penis. She craned her neck up to kiss the area. Then Dani sat more firmly down and Celeste had a mouthful of hot wet pussy riding her.

"Get that tongue of yours licking in triple time, bitch!!" Dani instructed her.

The young one obeyed and licked everything she could reach as fast as she could as the boxer rode her face hard. Her tongue ran from the woman's camel toe down to her asshole and every nook and cranny between.

"That's good, baby. Yah, that's great baby. Now, suck on my clit like a good girl." Dani panted.

Celeste was being smothered in the Champ's passion. She could feel Dani jam her big clit into her mouth and the teen sucked it into her hot mouth and twirled her tongue around it; like she had learned to do with a cock and the woman came almost immediately.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Fuck FUCKKKKKKKK. Yes Yessssssssssssssss YES. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FUCK. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Yes. AhHHHhh......................."

Dani shouted and slumped to the side in complete satisfaction as the teen gasped for air. Dani was thinking that she would never forget this night either as she looked over at the girl's beautiful love juice covered face framed by messed up long auburn curly hair. Life is good when you are the Champ.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,782 Followers
12