All Comments on 'New Teacher Bad Boy'

by braindump

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

I loved it! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fine teacher

Wow, It sounds as if the teacher was mighty fine. Wish I would have had one like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Story, But...

Excellent story with a terrific build up in tyhe sexual tensions between the two individuals. But after all that build up, I felt a bit let down by the brevity and lack of detail in the sex scenes. so my score is 9 out 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good but..

Nice story good build up. But more detail detail is everything. 7 out of 10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I liked this very much...

...it was not what I expected. At the beginning, I expected him to try to take control of her in repayment for him taking control of her students and making them behave for her. It sort of shocked (but pleased) me when she turned out to be the agressor in their relationship. And I am glad they could continue with each other without the constraints imposed on her by a teacher/student relationship. Although, judging from his tough-guy reputation, it DID rather surprise me to find out he's still was a virgin at his age.

wendy53wendy53almost 3 years ago

nice i love older fem teachers doing yng guys :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

liked the story. I thought that David was going to force her or blackmail her. nice surprise that a teacher can desire a student as much as he desired her. I also enjoyed that David would protect her from all the students in the class. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous