All Comments on 'New Technology is a Grand Thing!'

by Adrianaloves2doit

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A five star for the true story...

As I reflect on the basis of this story, it is more truth than fiction, I hope "Jenn" will respond. I can not imagine her depth of crap her life is in..

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Curious story.

To me they were from the start a fairly disfunctional couple. You say you watched them make 'LOVE' to each other while you watched? What you probably saw was not 'LOVE' but something akin to it, swingers probably feel something close to this other emotion when they share their partners.

But to me this couple were not in 'LOVE' with each other they just 'LOVED' each other. Jenn was silly in what she did and Larry probably did what he had to do, do I feel that Jenn could add anything to this story? no I don't everything that needed to be said has been said.

Do I feel any compassion towards Jenn? No I don't, do I feel anything towards Larry? if I'm honest no I don't.

True or not the story is sad and probably far more 'real' than most stories. As always your story was well written and you got your point accross of two people who really shouldn't be married.

I hope Jenn recovers some selfesteem and can at least live her life in whatever way she can and I hope Larry doesn't make the same mistake again.

Thanks for your story, it's good to see you back writing agian.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Wow, what a sad tale!

Well there were problems from the start!

They didn't know they were exclusive with each other? WTF! What kind of Communication is taking place here? If any!

Asking peple to watch you fuck, especially people you work with or for is asking for disasterous problems.

Having some guy "Frank" a guy you don't know much about grope Jenn while he is masterbating is a fire that should have never been lit! Reading that Jenn went back and fucked him twice after that encounter did not surprise me. The thrill she felt she had to have again. Larry should have nixed that shit from the start! He was already having jealousy issues

from the time he came in the door!

Man that wireless technology that turns cell phones into a microphone that you can listen in on peoples conversations is a law suit waiting to happen.

If Jenn truly loved Larry she would have never cheated on Larry ever. I am sure it had to be devasting to Larry knowing how he reacted to when she was crossiing lines running to the john to upchuck over the bad feelings.

Hell I'd be throwing up too! It was obvious he loved her, but I have some serious doubts she really truly loved Larry.

In the end Jenn got what she deserved. What a sad tale indeed. Even sorrier if it is true. Jenn if you read these remarks....How could you do this to someone who loved you, and just wanted you to love him back the same way. I hope you never cause this kind of pain to anyone else in your life that decides they can love you.

To Larry: I feel sorry for you. But I am glad you have moved on but I know this kind of hurt never really goes away you just kind of put it aside to get on with life.

To the author thanks for the story. I would like to read Jenn's side of things but it wouldn't change anything. The inflicted hurt will always be present.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
can't get it

what's erotic here? sad yes, almost a drama when a kid-minded woman falls apart after she plays around.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Chapter B

Would deffinately like to hear Jennifers side of things.

But after he turned her Friend down to be Involved.

and was told about "Not Sharing" by her Guy and then to turn around and share with at Least 2 others is Un-Forgivable.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Too many seeming contradictions....

....to leave it here. please explain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Typical

I find this the norm more so than the exception to female behavior. To many times in my life have I found that the female thinks it is just fine for her to lie and have her fun,while the male is to remain true.

Very sad story and a fitting end to the rubbish he had for a wife!!!

FireFox59FireFox59about 14 years ago
WTF

How does she in her wildest imagination think he would even consider taking her slutty ass back??? She's quite the party girl and shouldn't have much trouble getting half dozen or so other guys to keep her bed warm at night, Again WTF is she smokin'???? I can't even imagine how she could tell her side and make me feel any different about her cluster fucked mind works. I'm not even involved and I'm pissed off from reading about her!!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I love a happy ending! He's rich, has a newer and better girlfriend/wife and is moving on to better things. She's reaping what she has sown and deserves every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
STILTED......

I LIKE THE PLOT AND THE STORY...BUT IT NEEDS POLISHING

GREAT STORY...MORE

I REALLY LIKED THE ENDING WHERE THE CHEATING WIFE GETS HERS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What could she add of interest?

If I were the wife I would not tell her side of the story. What could she say that would make a difference or even be of interest? That she loved the feeling of the illicit sex? That she felt guilty afterwards? That she never meant to hurt him. She was busted dead to rights by her husband. He should have known they were on a slippery slope when they let their exhibitionism go to far. If he wasn't interested in sharing he never should have fucked his wife in front of "friends". He should learn a lesson from all this himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A lesson to sluts

One way or another sluts like this one get caught. How anyone can claim to love someone and screw behind their back is unbelievable. Yes it happens and that's the saddest part because it destroys people, hearts, and innocence.

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
What's the problem...

in believing that someone can love their partner deeply and still have sex away from home? Loads of comments on stories like these say "she never really loved him or she couldn't..."

Let me tell you that I adore my wife to distraction. We have been married for 47 years and I treasure every moment of her company. Despite this, in our earlier years I stuck my dick into a few things, and thank my lucky stars that I was never caught. Selfish? yes. Disloyal? yes. Despicable? yes. But I'm a walking witness that it did not impinge on my love for my wife.

Or is this only a problem when the ladies do it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Speaking of Happy Endings...

I usually think of my wife while getting a happy ending in a massage parlor when I am away from home. She asked me once a few years back if I ever did, since she is very well aware that I often get massaged.

I admitted it, then told her the truth, that I really do think of her when I am getting relieved. She just laughed and asked me what I would think if she did that herself. I just kissed her and told her as long as she was thinking of me at the time I wouldn't mind. We are in love, you see.

Sex is sex and love is love, but sex with love is the best of all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
dear robinhod

Marriage comes as a full package deal.

You don't get to pick and choose.

"Despite this, in our earlier years I stuck my dick into a few things, and thank my lucky stars that I was never caught. Selfish? yes. Disloyal? yes. Despicable? yes. But I'm a walking witness that it did not impinge on my love for my wife."

In a word: bullshit. you wouldn't sneak around on someone your truly respected. But just in case you choose to deny it, answer me this:

why would you be so afraid of getting caught if you didn't know it was wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well, she had 'frank' moments in the process, where it was not good in the long run.

MystykOneMystykOneover 12 years ago
well done!

i like your stories. keep it up!

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
We are led to believe

That the characters Larry and Jenn in the story are actually based on real people and that the story describes what really happened in their marriage. God help us from the fools ! How could a wife be that completely stupid ? How could she throw away a good long marriage for the incentive of orgasms with near strangers ? How could she proofread the story and not have any comment except that Larry's version was accurate ? How could she ask her husband how he found out about her sexuall dialliances with her boss, a better question was why did it take Larry so long ?

I would be interested in Jenn's explaination of her behavior but at the same token I doubt very much that there was much rational reason to it, just all about lust and doing the forbidden because she was so extremely self centered.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Some grammatical errors, but a good tale nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
incredible story

very nicely told. Probably the most realistic story on this site.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great story...harsh consequences for cheating wife

Jennifer was selfish and I truly believe she learned her lesson and she would've been faithful if given the opportunity. Larry was a contributor to the infidelity if not directly indirectly. Their exhibitionism opened doors to consent of fantasy exploration that would not appear open in a conventional marriage. They were both at fault yet Jennifer arbitrarily made the decision to step completely outside the boundaries of her marriage and she endured serious consequences. The pair were playing with fire and it consumed the marriage. My personal belief is that Larry was a prick and wanted out for other reasons beyond the infidelity but there is not apparent proof presented for my hypothesis. Personally, I wish Jennifer the best and I hope she learned a lesson especially about communication in a relationship as well as fidelity and trust. I didn't like this story and I felt they were both idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Some trust

He trusts his wife SO much he feels the need to bug her telephone? Yeah this sounds like a loving husband. And "this is a real life tale" is just silly. Adds nothing to the story as no one believes you. The husband doesn't really seem like a good guy in this story. He sure seems to be ready to marry another woman fast. I'm thinking he already had one foot out of the marriage when he listened in to her phone. Had he been paying more attention to his wife in the first place, maybe this doesn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So he divorced one whore and married the whore's whoring best friend?

Man, this guy is a loser.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Fucking cunt. Fucking cheating cunt. It didn't seem she was sorry for what she did, only how he found out. Cheating cunt deserves to be alone.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
They were both losers!

Having other people watch you have sex? Neither of them respected the sanctity of their marriage. Therefor the marriage only existed on paper. Both of them are selfish fools.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Good!

Good story, good writing, good entertainment, good interest, and good conclusion. Thank You

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
he set the standards

inviting others to watch, and then touch, opened a very wide door.

I am surprised her prowess was not used as a means to further her major account sales.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
Another good one

Again you did it. another pretty good story. loved the ending she deserved everything she got. The stupid bitch. not that it matters to you but if your other stories are as well written as this and as a previous story I have read of yours, your making your way to being my favorite author. Again story well done.

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Definitely weird and extraordinary characters.

This story didn't have plausible characters. It fit a pattern closely related to fetish behavior and I felt it was in the wrong category. I didn't enjoy it but I appreciate your effort.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
The "technology"

was beyond nice. What was most surprising, however, was the speed with which the "P.I." arrived and handled the evidence. Wife character, especially at the end, was only a shadow of her former self - physically and emotionally. Not very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing story and slightly frightening...

...Simply because it somewhat mirrors my own from the late 80's.

My wife and I had been married just a little more than a year, we were renting a very small 2 bedroom house out of town. I worked a VERY physical job and she was waiting tables, basically, we were living the hard working American dream! We had dated for about 9 months before marrying, but had known each other for 10 years before that. I came into the relationship a virgin, yes, a virgin, simply because I worked so hard I had little time or energy to pursue the slut sex...er...fairer sex. Don't get the idea I didn't have time for my wife, we spent afternoon and evening together and had sex at least 8 or 10 times each week. We were newlyweds.

We were happy, at least, I thought we were happy. Robin and I had been talking about kids, not that we were ready but that we wanted to plan for the future. I wanted to wait 5 years, she wanted some sooner. I wanted 2, she wanted 3. She was unable to take the pill so I use rubbers. Everything was peachy keen between us and I was sure she was the love of my life.

Then one day I noticed she wasn't quite as excited about sex as me, or even as she used to be. I just marked it down to tireness or an upcoming period or some such thing. Then one day I needed to move her car when she was still in bed on the weekend. Reaching inside, I found the wrong pocket and also the wrong stuff. I knew what it was the instant I touched it an pulled it out, a 3 pack of condoms of a manufacture I didn't use. To say I was stunned would be the understatement. Knowing I wouldn't be the one to use them, I used a safety pin holding my torn favorite shirt I was wearing, to poke a hole in each one.

Cutting a long story down much shorter, I found reasons to swing by our house at odd times and also 'hurt' my back and sex was out. It didn't take long and I happened to see a guy at her restaurant she used to see. In fact, she thought he was 'the one' until he cheated on her, multiple times. After a painful breakup, we found ourselves together and married. Was I a rebound? In retrospect, I'd have to say yes.

I just about died of heartbreak when I saw her pull out and head home when her early shift was over and Tom followed in his car. It had been nearly a month since we'd last had sex. I waited before driving home and when I did, Tom's car was in our driveway. Giving them enough time to do anything they shouldn't, I eventually snuck up to our house and entered the house through the back door. The living room was down the hall and when I stepped out of the hall, Robin was on her hands and knees on the couch and Tom was behind her, pounding away like a madman. Neither saw me and I turned, went to our bedroom and packed everything our two large suitcases would hold.

With a suitcase in each hand, I walked down the hallway and out into the living room. Tom had just gotten his nut and was still mounted behind Robin and was leaned forward pulling on her nipples. I didn't say anything, just walked past them and that's when Tom saw me and jerked away. Robin looked up and saw me, pulling back and tried to hide herself. I stopped, shook my head as sadly as I felt at her, went out the front door and tossed my suitcases in my truck. She came running out with very little on, screaming for me to stop when I was pulling away. I didn't stop.

We had $1200 in our bank account and I stopped by and took it all. Then I stopped by my boss's house and after explaining, he wrote me a check for the remainder of my time and added a really nice bonus. We shook and I left, but not before cancelling our sewer, water, electricity and garbage pickup. I also contacted our landlord and told him Robin was responsible for our rent from that moment on. I left town without looking back.

This was in the days before cell phones so I didn't have to worry about her contacting me. I didn't have money for a divorce and for the next month I drove from our home state of Alabama toward where I eventually found a good job, in Pinedale Wyoming. If she wanted to divorce me, she could do it without any input from me. I had no interest in even seeing her.

The job I found was running heavy equipment and I started at almost double of what my old job paid me. On top of that, I was able to work many more hours because I had nothing else to do. My bank account began bulging and I began keeping much of it at home. I had no outside life, just lived in a small camp trailer and worked or watched television. I should also mention I was/am a voracious gardener and spent much of my time with a garden.

The guys used to try and get me to bar hop with them, but I had zero interest. They talked about needing to get me laid but I begged off, saying my ex-wife had just about ruined me for women. But things changed when I heard a gunshot one afternoon. It was deer season and never gave it a second thought. But an hour or so later, I got a knock on my door and after answering it, was stunned to find an absolutely gorgeous woman at my door! The shot had been hers and the deer she'd killed was too far back and she wondered if I would help her drag it out. I did and we had a good time. It turned out, she was the sister of a workmate and she'd hunted there for years. Only 20 years old to my 27, she lived with her brother and worked as a classroom aid at the local school.

We really hit it off. Melissa, I called her Mel although no one else did, came back out to my place with a few packages of venison steak in return for my help. After offering to teach me how to cook it, one thing led to another and we were soon dating. She wanted to take it fast than I did and I had to finally sit her down and get my past off my chest. I have to admit, not only did she take it well, she didn't let it bother her at all. We dated all winter and by spring she was spending a few nights at my place but until I found out if I were divorced or not, I didn't want to take advantage of her, although she was more than ready. You see, she confided in me she was a virgin and it was my responsibility to relieve her of it!

An eventual long overdue call to my folks gave them the relief at least I wasn't dead and I found out Robin had tearfully confessed to her folks and mine but had moved Tom in. Even so, she swore she didn't want a divorce. No one could figure her out. Mom also let me know Robin had come up pregnant and swore to everyone it was mine. She was about to pop and planned to name me as the father. I told mom what I did with the rubbers and she just about broke my eardrum laughing! She was going to let Robin know what I'd done the instant she got off the phone and was going to go over to my old house and tell her. She also planned to threaten her with legal action if she named me as the father.

I'd given my folks my address and after a few weeks, received divorce papers in the mail, forwarded from my folks. I didn't want anyone to know where I was. There wasn't anything to split up so I signed and returned them asap. My mom called a few months later to tell me Robin had the baby and my divorce was sailing through nicely. She also told me right before Robin went into labor and the papers had been filed, Tom had moved out after she caught him cheating on her yet again. Was I happy over her ills? No, I had my own woman now.

Mel and I had a summer wedding and since my dad was in poor health, they didn't come. Mel came to our bed a virgin and since then we have lived happily ever after! Three years after we married, Mel junior came along and 20 months later, David junior came along. Mel had her tubes ties after that and the kids started growing. My folks had come out and loved the area so much, they planned to move about 100 miles north to Jackson.

When it was time for them to move, Mel, the kids and I flew out in order to help drive vehicles with all my folks possessions. Although it wasn't planned, I happened to see Robin when I was taking Mel around and showing her my old stomping grounds. Robin was working in the yard and when I pointed it out to Mel, she couldn't help herself and wanted to stop in order to introduce herself.

Robin was gracious, I'll admit. She introduced us to her boy, also named David and we introduced her to our kids. Robin had really put on weight and was nothing like the slim trim Mel at my side, who loved nothing more to climb mountains with her rifle in hand! Our kids played with her boy and we caught up on our pasts. Robin was apologetic and admitted she got what she deserved. I didn't want to know the why's or when's, it was enough for me that she was stuck where she was, without me.

Tom? Let's just say my old workmates, after a word from me and money to buy a single sixpack of beer, paid Tom a visit in my honor, making sure he understood that. Now some 30 years later, I'm a grandfather of 5 and Mel and I still tromp the hills. Tom married three times but never quit cheating and is single again. Robin? She sent me a letter finally asking for forgiveness which I did, but never forgot. She never remarried that I ever knew, but never really paid attention. Her son David ended up an invalid from a childhood bug and she takes care of him to this day.

Mel? She was a virgin in our wedding bed and has never wanted for another, as I never have either. We have and are living an actual fairy tale life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The cheating slut got what she deserved

I hope she has a miserable life and dies choking on her own blood, in pain, and alone. Fuck her and all cheating whores like her. Let her rot in hell!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
ITS EZ TO FORGIVE----NOT====

but to say you do revs up ego's. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
7 Figure Settlement?

A settlement, "well into the 7 figures....." I doubt that very seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Drop the "true story" nonsense

It does nothing for the story but make us laugh. You're on a porn site on the web. No on believes a word coming out of your mouth. And in this sorry tale, I don't think she was sorry at all. I think she took her half of the divorce, her lawyer got her half of his "settlement" (it was community property) and she moved on to another town with a good recommendation (her Company couldn't afford to give her a bad one), found another great job and forgot all about him. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If

the males in these tales are such clueless muppets how come they occupy such important positions within their companies??? What does that tell us about the state of the US economy?? And the "ethics" of US commerce?? Not to mention the lack of imagination of too many authors. And so many women are devious, scheming sex obsessed cum buckets?? In a, supposedly, upright, uptight "Christian" nation that values its morality and preaches to the rest of us that we slavishly follow that example?? Good thing it's a fantasy website or we might all get upset :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If true

If this were a true story I can understand Jenn getting away with her rising power in the corporate world as there are not a lot of female role models to share experiences with and letting that power go to her head. If she decides to tell her version I would like to here about her thinking that she could have her cake and eat it because she thought she was so smart. Personally I think both Larry and Jenn are self absorbed people and while he states that fidelity is so important to him why did he engage in sex with others watching? If there is more to this story I would be interested in reading the other side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
With a cunt like you for a friend who needs enemies

you are the lowest piece of shit possible. you should be gangbanged then shot dead, you lowlife whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TO THE FLOOR

WHY DO THE CHEATING SLUTS ALWAYS CRUMPLE TO THE FLOOR?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
You marry

a slut you should expect this sort of thing.

All these stories about your friends lead me to point out you have some seriously f'ed up friends.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
you seriously have some immature narcissts for friends

if your stories are about real people. id find new ones. as for jenn, she deserves a shit life for what she is. no sympathy at all

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Jenn?

That was kind of cheesy. Why he wanted to hear his wifes sales presentation was kind of suspicious, why were him and Brian even listening to her after her meeting? and why include Brian? doesn't makes sense that his first pick as guinea pig for this new technology would be his unsupecting wife. and what a coincedence that he could hear her conversations even when she wasn,t using her phone, and was in her purse far away from him and Brian. Seems as if all the women in your stories have the same thing in common. and they're your friends?!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Senseless

The paragraph starting The following Monday doesnt make sense and why did Brain call Larry Frank?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why

Why was Larry's boss serve with papers and after resigning what did he do for a job.?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Doesn't matter

It doesn't matter if it's all believable, it's still a great BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucking idiot for a husband and slut for a wife

What did the dumbass expect after inviting a man to try his wife. I give marraige number 2 maybe a year or two. Dumbass! Broken hearted my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
After

If they got divorced after his agreed financial settlement then Jen is entitled to half of it.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good one

Real what you sow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How about the other side?

I have read two of your stories and you always end with the burned person contemplating telling their side but you never write the followup

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessabout 4 years ago
Just a comment about the idea of "even"

I've had a handful of threesomes. The women were always into the other woman to varying degrees. It was all sensual etc. I remember arguing with a girlfriend once about this; it isn't "even" if you have a threesome with two dudes unless the guy in the couple is curious about being with a man. Which I have never been.

Scenario A: Straight couple find an extra woman, both man and woman are excited by the idea, they fuck her and all have fun

Scenario B: Straight couple find an extra man, woman is excited by the idea, man is horrified by the idea, they fuck him and man has excruciating experience

There is no even there. One scenario is three people enjoying themselves, one scenario is two people enjoying themselves and one person quite miserable. I would never want a threesome with a woman who was grossed out and wincing through the whole experience of adding a second woman to the equation. If the thought of kissing another woman or touching another woman made her feel the way I feel about being with a dude, I would never ask her to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sad

I feel sorry for the two of them story's like this hurt the sole. How did she think she could ever get away with it she mustn't have loved her husband as much as she thought I don't think any woman of sound mind would risk what she had for a little strange and not only once but with two different men? I think it has to do with a little bit of humiliating him secretly. I like some of this writers works I think its a little bit one sided there seem to be a theme? The one thing I did like most of all was that you finally addresses a little about your ex husband I would to read about the divorce and how it came to bear and how his true emotion that his wife gave up her ass to another manfrom his point of view!!! this is not the act of someone who want to save her marriage

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Another great burn on a cheating whore. I'm going to add this author to my favorites and hope that she'll come back and write her sequels.

sandevan82sandevan82about 3 years ago
Jenn should tell her side

I heartily disagree that hearing Jenn's side of the story won't add much. The internal dialogue of a person or literary character is paramount to the context of the tale. I, for one, feel a great need to hear what Jenn has to say in regards to the value she placed on her marriage to Larry. She took great pains to stress how important her husband's feelings were vis-a-vis her promotion and move to Atlanta. And yet she somehow rationalized cheating on him with both Frank and Kirk. I realize the btb/revenge crowd will scream that there is no good excuse for cheating. They're correct of course but as someone who has personally dealt with infidelity I can absolutely state with great certainty that there are always reasons. Sometimes those reasons make all the difference. I would encourage Jenn to share her side and most importantly her thought process especially considering Larry's reaction to the night they both shared with Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why not like?!

Public sex? Young,dumb, and full of cum maybe. Mature you think of consequences Someone sees you that doesn't believe in public indecency!!

Child sees you! Go on that list. Had it happen to someone I know 20 years ago. Still trying to get off that list.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Jenn can't add too much to this story. Just a reason for being a greedy, cheating slut...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The bitch hurt him...I got even...and I liked that...but in the end...he to was a big pile of shit...a real man would have helped her up....this guy was just a very little asshole in the end.....

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestalmost 3 years ago

i really don't understand why pretty much 99 percent of the time, LW husbands end up with women either just as damaged as them or tainted in some other way. frankly, it's just baffling to me.

setup was good, ending was rushed, unoriginal, and sucked, but what else is knew in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Schmuck

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

The man brought his troubles on himself when he said ok to Frank and his wife touching one another. She'd promised if it was put to her about the man joining in that she'd respond just as the husband had with Julie, then without waiting for Frank to bring it up, she suggested it. The time to react was then and he shouldn't have meekly agreed to what he couldn't and wouldn't ever be able to tolerate.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Ive never heard of a real life woman getting hit with that martian slut ray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You would think a person that selfish, deceitful, unscrupulous, and immoral might just Maybe show some other character flaws that would be worth exploring and testing? There was no mention of anything major changing her life, just an opportunity to get some strange cock, so she did. Either its Martian Slut Ray, or he got what he married. Maybe he'll do a better job of discerning what his next wife is really like. Thanks for the effort.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

You know this whole "Forgiveness" mantra is complete bullshit. If you feel the need to forgive a betrayal because you think it'll eat you alive if you don't, See a physician for a prescription of testicular fortitude.

Forgiveness is the first step to forgetting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decisive action on the whore Jenn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Well

Liked the story and it reads well so I gave it full marks.

However, I'm not buying it being a true story. It reads like a lot of other BTB stories with the aggrieved man getting millions because his wife cheated with a boss. Doesn't seem plausible.

That being said, it's a good story that stands on its own. Making the claim it's true just seems silly and really doesn't add anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You finished it too fast. Some more details on the ending would of been nice

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

I've read a cple of your stories and while I did enjoy them, it went pretty much the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eh, no ⭐s

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 year ago

Couldn't finish it, -halfway through started puking! Yuk, yuk, and vomit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another Narcissist slut, who fucked her way to the top. A few niggles I had with the story-

#1. You don’t throw a lawsuit on a company, and get them to immediately give you an offer to settle. There would have been an investigative stage by them.

#2. The having sex in front of strangers, made no sense. And wifey fucking the neighbor twice afterword, made even less sense. He had nothing to offer her.

#3. Wifey’s version-I am sure, it will only be an attempt by her to “:win the spin” And I am pretty sure, she already decided to pass on that.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Both are just aweful. Never make an assumption that has the chance to hurt someone else, i.e. before assuming you are not exclusive and begin acting on it, it is your responsibility to bring it up, otherwise you are just scum.

You have deplorable friends. They both deserve pain and suffering in their lives. I hope Larry's wife ruins his hypocritical ass. He cheats on her twice and it's perfectly ok, she cheats on him a few more times and it's burn the bitch and sack the company time.

You can tell Larry that when suffering reaches him, and it will, people in the world will find joy in that balancing of the scales of justice.

There are tales of men being humiliated, abused, raped, tortured and broken. He sought out to ruin lives. Well Larry boy, your life absolutely deserves to be ruined, fully and completely. If by some miracle it escapes you, it won't escape your loved ones, and when it does catch up to you or your dearest loved ones know that it was by your own hand that it happened.

Jenn paid for it, she's in the clear for that, but the scales are unbalanced and justice needs to happen. Jenn offered forgiveness and no punishment when he cheated. He offered hell, and soon hell will come for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous