New Technology is a Grand Thing!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn responded, "Kirk, I could sense they understood the importance of timing when they found out that you are the National Sales Manager and we as a company put a lot of importance on their business. I'm ready to relax now because I've been a little nervous about performing in front of you. Having success is never a big thing for me when I'm alone or with one of my sales reps, but the presence of the home office made me nervous."

Kirk said with a smile in his voice, "So, you are ready to celebrate and relax? I have some other good news you may want to hear. Should it wait until later in the week or do you want a heads up now?"

"When you put it that way, how can I resist hearing the news? I'd be on edge until I know what else is going on." Jenn was excited, it really showed in her voice.

Kirk then said, "Jenn, I just got word late last week that I'll be moving up to Vice-President of Sales and Marketing in about two months. That leaves my position open and it will be my first job to fill it. After seeing you in action today, I have no doubt that I want you to move up and accept the position of National Sales Manager. What do you think about that?"

"Wow! I never expected that. It does raise a few questions. First, Does that mean I'd have to move to Atlanta? Then What kind of schedule would I be expected to keep? Will I be constantly traveling? How much time away from home every month? The list goes on and on." Jenn was thinking, but my mind was reeling – was she actually thinking of accepting even if it meant moving to Atlanta? Will she even consider my feelings or thoughts?

Jenn answered most of my questions when she said, "Kirk, as great as all of this sounds, I couldn't possibly make a decision without all of the facts and without long deliberations with Larry. As much as I love what I do, I love my husband even more and if this would put any strain on our marriage, it is out of the question."

Kirk replied, "There is no rush Jenn, but yes it would involve a move to Atlanta. But, I've done my research on Larry, and there is absolutely no question we would offer him an equivalent position to what he's doing now in Atlanta. You know our company is very family oriented and never wants to put a strain on any family." Kirk sighed softly and said, besides, it would be my great pleasure to work more closely with you day in and day out."

I didn't like the sound of that last statement, and what was to come was even worse. I told Brian we needed to get back to the office and I might just want to go home.

Jenn wasn't saying much and I wished that I had video surveillance instead of just audio. I would have loved to see her face as she responded. I turned to Brian and asked, "Is there any way to record this conversation?"

"Way ahead of you brother, everything so far is recorded, and we can edit later."

Now I was really anxious to talk to Jenn but decided to take the rest of the day off and just monitor her wireless phone. The next words really made me run to the bathroom again. Kirk said, "Jenn, why don't we adjourn to my suite to discuss all of the ramifications of the possibility of your promotion and impending move to Atlanta?" You'll have many questions as we talk, and it will help if I'm right here to answer the questions as they come up."

Without even taking time to think, Jenn answered, "That sounds like a great idea Kirk. It will be good to have every answer before I talk to Larry this evening about the possibilities."

The next few minutes the conversation turned back to the order they had to turn in tomorrow morning and were strictly business. Soon they'd obviously arrived in his parking garage and were on the elevator headed up to his suite. As soon as they arrived, he offered her a glass of wine and she accepted. It became very quiet and then I heard a sound that could only be interpreted as a kiss. Not a quick appreciative kiss, but a long sloppy embrace with Jenn lightly moaning. The next sounds were to change my marriage , turning my whole life totally upside down. They were the unmistakable sounds of sex. Jenn was moaning and soon begging for his cock to be buried in her cunt. I immediately told Brian I needed the services of a PI and quickly. Brian made a quick phone call and within fifteen minutes we were sitting in an office four floors below our office in the same building. I gave them a quick rundown and told them I need visual proof and asked what was possible. They assured me they could get it done overnight at that hotel, and if anything went on after this evening it would be recorded by their surveillance systems. I doubted anything more would go on, but wanted to make sure if it did, there would be visual, not just audio evidence.

Soon, I was tuned back into their tryst and unbelievably, it was still going on with Jenn begging him to fill her ass with his cock. Suddenly it all began to register. This all went too fast for it to be a one-time thing. How long had this gone on between the two of them? Were there other men? Questions popped into my mind one after another. I soon realized that it really didn't matter. This one time was enough to end our marriage but I wasn't going to react too quickly. I wanted enough proof to be able to sue both Kirk and the Company for their actions and to get both Kirk and Jenn fired for inappropriate behavior. She had devastated me and I wanted to make sure they felt the heavy hand of full retribution.

That night, when Jenn got home, she was riding on a cloud! She was anxious to talk but I feigned illness and spent most of the evening in the bathroom with only a few breaks where Jenn told me of their great success with the presentation. I congratulated her but stuck my head back in the toilet to puke out my guts again. I told her I'd had Sushi for lunch and it didn't sit well but that I was really happy for her. She mentioned we had other great things to discuss but they could wait until I felt better. I headed for the guest bedroom to try to get some sleep. Brian had set up my Blackberry to be able to monitor Jenn from it. I slipped in the ear piece and just lay in bed waiting to see if she would make any calls. I heard her on the house phone making arrangements to meet Kirk first thing in the morning in his suite. She then came to my bedroom knocking softly and sticking her head in the door to see if she could get me anything. I acted as if I was asleep.

One big question loomed in my mind. Why had she made such a big deal about putting our marriage first before anything if she was really just biding her time to get back to Kirk's suite to fuck him silly? That's a question I haven't yet had answered. I just knew she'd broken our vows and it was over. The next day, she was up and asking if I needed her to stay at home and take care of me. I told her I was feeling better and would get up soon and ready myself to head to the office. As soon as she was out the door she was on the phone with Kirk letting him know she'd meet him at the office to turn in the paperwork. He seemed to suggest that they make the announcement they'd closed the sale but had paperwork to finish. She was agreeing to meet him later in the morning at his suite to finish up the paperwork.

We checked the PI's office and everything was in place. To make a long story short, by that evening I had all of the video evidence necessary to carry out all of my plans. The divorce attorney advised me to wait until Kirk was back in Atlanta to serve Jenn, Her local boss, Kirk, and the company with necessary paperwork.. I was advised that under no circumstances was I to have sex with Jenn, or any form of intimacy. That would be tough, so I worked out a trip to Indianapolis to put out some fires there and left Jenn a voice mail about my sudden trip.

The following Monday, all Hell broke loose when my boss was served with papers and evidence as well as my letter of resignation. To summarize, My cell phone was turned in to the company and that day I moved everything I wanted to storage and took up residence in a suburban hotel. It was a short wait as the company had fired Both Jenn and Kirk and was wanting to settle all impending suits for well into seven figures. I agreed with the exception of the alienation of affection and sexual harassment suit against Kirk. They agreed and settled quietly with nothing reaching the press. Jenn tried contacting me through my attorneys, my family and all of my friends. No one cooperated and our divorce was final six months later. I'd asked for nothing more than half of our savings and investments which were granted by the court. Finally, a year later I decided to meet Jenn and hear what she had to say.

She was now a broken woman. She'd taken an entry-level sales job and was not doing well. Her appearance was far from the beautiful Jenn I'd once known. She'd lost a lot of weight and was nothing but skin and bone. She looked at me as we met and just asked how I'd found out. I never told her but I know that if she reads this story she'll understand. What she had to say to me was that she wanted to try to explain her selfish actions, only hoping to relieve some of my pain. She of course said she still loved me and didn't blame me for anything. She admitted to having been with Kirk on her previous two day trip to Atlanta. She admitted to having sex with Frank on two occasions after that one evening where she'd just let him touch her and had stroked him just enough to get his rocks off. She insisted that there had been no one else but she understood that the time with Kirk alone was more than enough to warrant my reaction. She cried as she asked, "Larry, is there any chance you could ever see it in your heart to forgive me?"

My reply was, "Certainly, Jennifer, you are forgiven, but I will never be able forget what you threw away. There can never be another time for you and me. My life is different, not by my choice, but by your choices. Now it's time to move on with our lives. Recently, I started dating a lovely young woman you know, who left her husband after discovering his infidelity on three occasions. Jenn, Julie and I plan on being married in a few months and moving to Florida to enjoy the sunshine year round."

With that announcement, Jenn crumpled to the floor in tears. I simply walked out of the room and walked into my new life!

********** **********

Author's ending note.

Jennifer still is considering telling her side of the story. Personally, I don't think there is much she can say that hasn't already been told. She agrees with the accuracy of the story as told to me by Larry.

If you remember, early on He mentioned there were three occasions where they had sex with someone in attendance to watch. Actually, the first time was never described. That time it had been me as the witness and I must say it was one truly memorable experience for me. I did not join them, I just watched but it was certainly one of the most erotic experiences of my life. That evening, it wasn't me watching sex, it was observing two people truly making love with each considering the wants and desires of the other foremost.

Life for Larry is good, and for Jenn, not so much. She knows she gave up everything that mattered to her for a little sexual gratification. Was it worth it? She says it was so stupid she will never get over it. I hope she does some day, as does Larry. He truly has forgiven her and hopes she can find a new life.

12