All Comments on 'New Wife Has Similar Fantasy'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Story of the year?

Fuckin loved it!!! You must write a followup on this one. I enjoyed this one immensely. Detailed background info was nicely married to a gradual erotic buildup. All of that culminated in the illicit, voyeuristic, nc/reluctant sex act. Then the excitement was maintained with the teasing and cajoling between spouses as they managed to seduce each other into wanting to reenact the scenario again. You sure you're a "newbie"? Will send you mail later on re: this topic. Time to shovel some snow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Nice extended lead up and build of erotic tension, I wonder if English is a second language for you, More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Erotic Depression

I liked your story, very arousing, stimulating, erotic and dangerously nerve racking. I would want this girl and if she got off of and wanted to remain working at the club with me watching I would agree and be greatly aroused each time. Now, I would have to tell her that having other guys touch her (not her pussy) and her rubbing them and getting her and the clint aroused would be okay as long as she understood a few things. Because the club rules prohibited sex (fucking and pussy groping) I would consider that okay and erotic; however, she needed to know that if any man touched her anywhere when she was not at the club he would forfeit his future sex because I would destroy him. Even at a party with friends, groping would not be tolerated, period! With regard to watching someone fuck her, that is a fantasy for erotic fucking only and is never to take place!!!

Now, your story, we all know he'll end up losing her, becoming a cuckold, already in the beginning stages of being a wimp and she will eventually lose respect for him and/or encounter a lover who has everything she needs and wants in a man...not just a big cock.

You could write another chapter or Epilogue but I think your readers can dream up more scenarios than me, too bad, he had a beautiful loving, caring, sexy wife and is fucking it up.

Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Awesome, you must carry on from where this left off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmmh. Another classy tale from Newbie

Though the hub's career was irrevelant and that she was still 'dancing' too unlikely. Great sex between them with all the dirty talk etc. Thanks...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A few editing problems, but still HOT stuff!

Once again, Newbie hits the spot in those of us torn between what we secretly enjoy or want to enjoy and how we're supposed to behave and treat our wives. The focus is always on the mental stimulation, the forbidden, the emotional angst and the desire that overrides all. Great story...great buildup. Want to see this one continued! The last section seemed to have an unexplained break in the story (the young kid and the dance request, and then nothing?)... so just an editing issue somewhere. But I tell you: this, like newbie's other stories, is that rare writing I would actually risk sharing with my own wife. Bravo, and thanks for your work.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 14 years ago
Goodness Gracious!

Long, but the character build-up made the action that much better. Definitely a style I can appreciate. Well done. Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sequel

Dude, Happy New Year. How about a happy sequel to this erotic opener of yours.

rollenspelvrollenspelvalmost 14 years ago
Great story

I really liked this story and it made me really horny.

I really hope you'll write many more of this kinda hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

I like the way you write, erotic and a story line as well. Hope you do a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic?

If shit is erotic, then this is as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
easy writer

Newbie, you are an excellent writer. The entire plot is believable and very erotic. Surely your plan on a Chapter two to follow up on her last statement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Your story asks the ultimate question: which is better, fantasy or

reality? and if fantasy becomes reality then about what will we fantasize?

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 13 years ago
Very Hot!

I loved the story...the eroticism coupled with the nervousness of "what are we doing" introduced a really heightened level of sexual tension! It is really well written, but reading it made my fingers tired and wet... ;-)

I'd like to see another installment as well...

dabbottdabbottabout 13 years ago
If U Fantasize about Watching Ur Wife Fuck ... Read This!

Excellent author ... and a great story, I've watched and participated in MFM with my wife, it is just as erotic as Newbie described.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 13 years ago
We loved it!!

My wife read your wonderful story yesterday and practically killed me when I came in from the office as she drug me to our bedroom and ripped my clothes off before she fucked me for two hours.... She also loves to be watched and I love to watch her with other men and your story really got her going!

We hope that there is a sequel to this story and look forward to reading more.

Rob and Annie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
TWO HOURS!! I bet you don't last two minutes Lucky!!!

Why not stop BSing us and send yuor wife over to be breed y the house! There are 8 of us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent story!

Where's the follow up to this story? You HAVE to write one!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 13 years ago
QUO VADIS?

I thought they were going to take the 19 year old college student home for a "private dance!" A sequel is definitely in order...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good story as usual, but..

I like Newbie's stories. I thought the last of it was very disjointed, however, and even thought maybe part of the story got lost when it was uploaded since it went from a 4th of July party teasing a 19 year old to a completely different train of thought.

Otherwise great story, and great dialogue between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Talented writer

I hate to work you so hard, but all of your stories need to continue. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"1"

Pure fucking trash. Only the cucks could like a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seeing a pattern here...

Dude your stories are great, but several just end in these cut off cliffhangers. You can end a story section that you intend to continue without just dropping the narrative and ending with a 'to be continued...' Not bustin balls here....like I said, good stories all, but a couple of bad endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

My wife and I have had a similar fantasy fuelling our lovemaking, even to the point of taking a breather from the fantasy to just do "regular" sex. You mentioned her pretty little feet, but that didn't come out any further in this story. I have that interest in my wife's feet, which are also small and dainty, and I'd like to see you pursure that angle. I hope to see and read more of your stuff.

gregbabegregbabeover 11 years ago
Teriffic !

You really do have a flair for stirring thins up.

Babe ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fucken wow is all I can say. Every man's fantasy, weather he admits it or not!!!

flowernibblerflowernibblerabout 11 years ago
You write hot!

You write hot stories like the ones in my mind. There aren't many compliments higher than that.

I just clicked and made this story a Favorite and you, as a writer, a Favorite. This story rivals your "3 Days of Watching my Wife Fuck" in its eroticism. That said, I haven't read one of your stories that I did not like.

However, in every life a little rain must fall; here is some now for you. I wish that you would have someone read and edit your stories before you publish them. They could clean up some of your typos and improve some of the grammar that misses the mark; e.g., "you and I" is always wrong unless it is referring to the other person and you being the actor in the sentence. When you two are the recipients of an action, you should write "you and me."

No one writes perfectly grammatical prose, but I am sure you can improve upon the grammar of your prose, and get rid of most of the typos. Almost all of the typos and some of the grammar can be corrected by the Spelling and Grammar software that comes with youir word processing software.

These are minor things that mess with your very erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You need a good editor !

Badly. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Apparently we have similar fantasies

Great writer! The details make the story truly erotic. Fantastic.

magicfinger1magicfinger1almost 11 years ago
Exciting story...when you got around to it...

As a man who has (for the last 18 years) been instrumental in arranging for my wife to enjoy sex with other men...and watching and joining in...I would very much like to read about the wife's experiences with three, five and more men.

virusboatsvirusboatsover 10 years ago
New wife has similar fantasy

Hi, you refer to there being another story - could you send it?

Thanks Jon

virusboatsvirusboatsover 10 years ago
re message from Virus Boats - love all your stories

Please send any additional chapters of any stories to jon.dci@bluetie.com

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Edit!!!!!!! Edit!!!!!!!!!! Edit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A great story, and very well written from the creative aspect. But your editing is atrocious! They smashed their cum against their GENTILES?!? Good grief, did you really mean they smeared their cum over their non-Jewish friends? What on earth are you thinking? Other mistakes abound. You must do much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, but needs sequel badly

Keep writing (though you might want to solicit an editor; don't be offended, lots of good writers need good editors to check their work). This story was a bit on the longish side though, and it needs.a sequel where the couple lives out their fantasy. Maybe the wife could even forgo her birth control pills for some extra excitement...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic. A hidden gem!

A great story of two people madly in love with one another. Not the typical cuckold tale; a perfect loving wives story. The sex scenes were very erotic! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story!!!!!!!!!!

Would be nice to read more of it !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unbelievable.

Wow. Wow. Wow. You pushed every button I had. Without question the hottest story I have read in a while.

Let me put it this way: What do I have to pay to get you to write more?

newtype2525newtype2525almost 10 years ago
Re-read and I still love it!

Will always wait for the next chapter!

Hopefully someday soon!

Cheers!

Newtype

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One guy, three guys and now she's a gang bang whore.

This is what he wants from a wife? A slut that risks her life and his everytime she fucks another man? And he gets happy as he watches her trash their wedding vows. I don't think either one of them has the brains that God gave to a cricket. Dumber than stumps. And when you characters are unlikeable and that they're also stupid, you story goes to hell in the hand basket. Just awful.

CarnalProdigyCarnalProdigyover 9 years ago
Loved It!

If there is more to this story I would love to read it!

CarnalProdigy@gmail.com

jdr727jdr727over 9 years ago
Great Writer

I've loved all your stories. What do I have to pay to read more. Please email me where I can find more. I bought both of your stories on Amazon hoping to encourage you to write more even though I read them here. I noticed that amazon doesn't promote your stories. When I requested a list of wife watching stories yours didn't show up. My email is jrogers727@aol.com please send any sequels or where I can find more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are a great writer . Love all of your stories!!!

Love everyone of your stories.

trouble654utrouble654uover 8 years ago
Love it. More please

More definitely write more wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely the Best Story I Have Read :-)

Have read several of newbie2008's stories ,, but for me this puts all other great tales to a lower level. Here he has captured what I find erotic ,, two people totally in love with each other ,,, finding a common desire of something that turns them both on ... without any risk to their loving relationship ...

this is the exact way marriages should be able to be :-)

Newbie,, more , more , more :-)

HornyinDeHornyinDeabout 8 years ago
Unreal hot

My cock was so hard reading the first time in Gold Room. When she started fucking Tom, I had to pull out and jerk. I think I had as big an orgasm as Tom did fucking Tess.

Love to hear more about her fucking more than one guy at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

norcal62norcal62about 8 years ago
Most of story is hot.

As happens, ideas become hard to generate and authors throw in the kitchen sink; as we say in the US. Grammar was a real problem. "Seen," instead of saw; really?

It must be hard to find the line between a sensitive hubby and a weak, wishy-washy man. The line was crossed several times here.

Stories should be ended when the main theme is played out, rather than struggling to keep it going.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydalmost 8 years ago
Hot Fantaasy

This is a very hot fantasy. During sex, Hubby and I have fantasized about me having another guy while he watches. It always leads to fantastic sex.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
Unsatisfying

Are we to believe that he wants the woman whom he has loved so passionately since the first time he saw her to get gangbanged? It was bad enough when he set her up to get laid by a lap dance customer. This started out as a nice story about a young attractive couple, soon devolved into a mess as the characters suddenly changed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Convulsive Jolt!

This was an incredibly hot story, which both my wife and I loved! Actually, I think she enjoyed it even more than I did, which is unusual for us. My wife is a real looker and in our Florida summers she dresses in skimpy outfits, which is the norm for here. Several years into our marriage we noticed how erotic it was for us when men would flirt with her and give her compliments on her looks. Our sex was always hotter after those events.

She was a little shy, but I encouraged her to flirt back and she did. Then, our sex life went through the roof. Little by little, we noticed the more she flirted with other men, including heavier and heavier sexual innuendo, the better our sex life was. This was the beginning of a positive-feedback loop of increasing sexual pleasure, especially for her.

She could always have vaginal orgasms when she had been flirting. The more frequently and aggressively she flirted the better her orgasms. She was starting to just naturally program her brain toward a sexual response driven by the attention she received from other men. Also, I continued to tell her how much I enjoyed seeing her flirt with other men. Thus, she knew I was onboard with this.

Once after finishing dinner in a nice restaurant we decided to go into the adjacent bar for a drink before going home. Just as we got up from the table my phone rang, it was business and I needed 10 minutes to attend to it; so, I needed to go outside. As I was leaving I told her “Just wait for me in the bar. Go drive some men wild! I´ll be right in.” I saw her go in and sexily sit down at the bar.

Later, as I was wrapping up my call and walking into the bar, I saw a man buy her a drink, sit down beside her and start chatting her up. I stopped in my tracks and retreated into the dark while watching them flirt. After a few minutes, they got up to dance and I could see that she was really enjoying this man and was extremely affectionate toward him. Actually, she looked like she was on a date with him.

I was excited watching them and after the dance I texted her saying “Give me a show baby…Give him everything on the dance floor. Don´t be shy!” She got up off her bar stool, took his hand and led him over to a darker corner of the dance floor. Very soon they were hugging and dancing. After about 15 minutes of dancing they just stood there in a warm embrace.

I texted her again and said “Give him your tits and ass…let him grope them all he wants. Kiss him as if you want him, do it, do, it do it! Do it for you! Do it for me! Get his phone number, say good night to him, and meet me in the car after two more dances!” Needless to say, the next two numbers were extremely erotic.

That night our sex life changed forever and my wife had the best orgasms of her life. As we looked lovingly into each other´s eyes, without even saying it, we both knew she was ready for the next step of spreading her sexy legs for other men and receiving their hard cocks in her willing pussy.

That man was her first lover and she has had many since. When they are disease free and have big cocks she even goes bareback and I often watch. To quote your story “It was surreal knowing she was being inseminated by another man, and that with every convulsive jolt from his cock, she was given millions of his sperm which she would be carrying inside her for days.” All three of our children were fathered by different lovers. To paraphrase: “…The convulsive jolts from their cocks gave her millions of their sperm…” and created our family.

The interesting thing is that she is a clinical psychologist, and without our even discussing it, both she and I knew all along that her continued flirting and our subsequent fireworks sex was building a positive-feedback loop in her brain which, would eventually lead to her being a hot wife! I never once had to suggest or urge her to take a lover. This is the natural way to create a slut wife who´s sexual flame is ignited by other men. Women are just naturally programmed to become sexually excited when men, especially men who are not her husband, flirt with her.

We both urge others to try this psychologically proven technique to maximize the wife´s sexual pleasure. It will leave her totally satisfied as other men´s sperms swim toward her fertile egg. Impregnation sex for women is always the best, especially when it is with other men.

Finally, I find it to be a great turn on to use a condom with my wife during her most fertile times. That reminds us both that her eggs are reserved for her lovers and not for me.

Your story was one of the best we have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story, especially the bit about the goose and the clothes pegs - very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

ljpsstuffljpsstuffover 6 years ago
very exciting

I found this series brought up memories of me and my first wife, who by the way took my virginity. We had a relationship much the same as this story.

Perks40Perks40almost 6 years ago
Loved it

Is there another part to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Couldn't get past the first page....

the bullshit was piled too high! Jeez why not just make him superman and be done with it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Totally ridiculous

My title says it all.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
What

What an utter load of crap stretched too thin by seven tiresome pages.

ocgdocgdover 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story Thank you

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
I liked it

Very sexy and erotic tale . He should have told her it was a set-up as soon as the man took off after all she told her husband that he would have to set it up . The end was a little strange and in need of more editing .

Now for my normal complaint ... FINISH the damn story ! I hope this author is okay since he hasn't posted anything here since 2012 .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done

Great story and Well written. Hope for more :-)

CupCakeKidCupCakeKidover 3 years ago

It was very detailed and I honestly got sucked in reading it like it was a romance story! It's a shame the flirting with the 19 year old was abruptly ended. That would have been way more exciting than with Tom. He was a plant and there wasn't much seduction. With the kid it could be different and more overt. I guess there probably won't be more though as it has been so long. Great story though.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GOOD STORY

Good story.. enjoyed reading...but too long

batman20003batman20003over 3 years ago
Hmmmm

Ok, I'm stroking. My wife Thinks I'm crazy

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 3 years ago

I first read Newbie2008's story, "3 Days of Watching My Wife Fuck" about 6 months ago, to the XHamstrer site. I saved it and gave it to my wife to read. It inspired some unbelievably HOT sex between us. It bought out some hidden desires as well that we didn't know we had. This story, "New Wife Has Similar Fantasy," though not the same has a similar style and theme as the other one. I downloaded the other story, 3 Days........ and read it over a number of times. I still do occasionally. It became the source...the beginning of me starting to look for HOT stories. I found that I was enjoying them as much as, or more (depending on my mood, if and when I had recently cum) as porn videos and photos. This story, was equal to the other one. I'm sitting here with my hard cock in my hands anxious to read his next one. I'm someone who has done a lot of the same, or similar things with my wife that Newbie writes about. He's a man after my own heart. I'm a retired Journalist/Writer, but I know I couldn't do nearly as well as him if I tried. My work never involved fiction, which is a completely "different ball game" as writing non fiction. It requires special skills and a vivid imagination. I worked free lance for many years, VERY, VERy successfully with my wife. She had a talent for writing fiction, and actually, after a few tries had one published (we had a number of non fiction books published as well). Newbie spins a great story, holding one's interest and getting one very sexually excited and HOT. I'm a big fan, and can't wait to read his next one. I hope he continues to write many more stories. Well done. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One sided relationship

While I was in college I met a very pretty and intelligent girl Mary. I was lucky because my parents had saved for us three children. Mary wasn't as luck and had applied for scholarships and loans plus she had part-time jobs. I had to have a job also but wasn't as strapped as she. We started dating and was falling in love as was she. We had date for 1and a half years. She had to work one Saturday night it wasn't the first time it happened so no problem. Later that night I got a text from Lou and we went out. He was driving we we talking abou where to go and all of a sudden he pulled into a so called Gentlemen's Hidout. I said I really didn't care to go here. He said we would just go in for a little bit that's all it would take. I thought that's all it would take? We went in and Lou introduced me to the owner and asked if the room was ready? He said yes. Then Lou handed him some money asking the usual? Yes. I followed. We entered a room and Lou said have a seat I'll be right back. There was a curtain on the wall that the chairs were facing. Lou came back in with 2 Cokes and said the show should start any minute. Shortly the curtain opened and all you could see was a room with a bed and a chair. I asked what's going on? Just wait and see. Just about that quick I was shocked damn near to death. Mary came in the room and an older man following. She told him to have a seat then straddled his lap. I grabbed my phone and started taking pictures. After dancing on his lap she went to her knees and unzipped his pants gave oral then pulled her panties down turned around shaking her butt in his face. The man got up and pick her up and threw her on the bed not too rough really but I couldn't imagine if I would have done what he did. I looked at Lou and said I am out of here. He said I should talk to her. I said I was not interested and talkin to her she just showed me what she is made of. Later that night when I was in my apartment there was a knock at the door. I had already pick out some pictures and wrote her a text but did not send it yet. When I got to the door I asked who is it? And a normal voice as always she said sweetheart it is me. I just said that I didn't know who she was. She asked what was going on? I touch the send button I heard her phone chime. Then I heard her start to cry. I just said go away I am done with you. Life went on I didn't date anyone for over a year and a half. I would run in to her from time to time and she would try to hang with me. I would tell her to move on she could probably find some freak that would get off on sharing her. She started crying drawing attention. There was the big football jock there that had been hitting on her even when we were going together. He came up all cocked up getting in my face threatened to kick my ass. I laughed saying I wished he would try and he did. I flew into him like stink on shit when 2 of my buddies pulled me off. As they took me away she stopped us and said Steve I am really sorry. I just said sorry doesn't fix it. She said she knows and she had quit that job. I said to late did you see how sorry you looked in the pictures WOW I could tell you were really hurting and walked on into my new life. Now ten years later I'm married with 3 children. Yes Mary did quit that job and never dated anyone for a year and a half. Yes she asked me out and we are now married.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

You should read the story before you posting it, with so many errors and even duplicate paragraphs.

Anyway, most of the stuff in the story does not add up making it obviously a delusion. The main hero has no work to speak of, only sexual fantasies. The relation with his wife is completely based on sexual fantasies, they share nothing else at all, at least this is how the story goes. So the reality here is that we don't have any reality and this is only a story for masturbation, with a good buildup but altogether pretty much a nonsense. Newbie2008 has some very erotic stories, some total garbage. This one is closer to garbage, sort of.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

I do agree "3 Days of Watching My Wife Fuck" is probably his best story, the other stories are weaker while some are nothing but complete delusional garbage. He also started repeating himself meaning he run out of ideas apparently.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

I just re-read this story. First, I have to agree with “Dark2donut2." You really should read the story before posting it. There are some real heavy mistakes. There’s a whole section that is repeated verbatim where Tess tells him about the owners box. I also agree with him that “3 Days of Watching My Wife Fuck” was probably his best story. That one ended well, and both the husband and wife treated it as a one off thing that wouldn’t have an effect on the marriage. They both don’t discount that it might happen again, but one gets the feeling that they will handle it the same way.

This story gave me a uneasy feeling from the very beginning until the end, One gets the feeling that what they are playing at will eventually destroy their marriage. In fact, one doesn’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. It sort of gets telegraphed just from the intro,

Button20102Button20102over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Can’t wait to read your next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. You could use an editor to correct the spelling. In a long story the misspellings become tiresome. Frequently they change the meaning of the idea you are trying to convey. Through/thorough, you mix them up. Her does not end in “e”. Have someone else read it and spot errors. Pick someone who is a better writer than you are. Lit has a number of resources that you can use. Story was a little far fetched but certainly within the realm of possibility. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I will just keeping reading more of your stories, because they are more than 5 stars and damn good. JEF

Dear_DoraDear_Doraover 1 year ago

Excellent, as usual for Newbie, but there's a weird jump as if a whole section was lopped out at the last minute in Ch.7. First a college-age guy is grabbing at Tess's waist, then with no transition, we're talking about how their dirty talk suddenly increased, then "BLAMMO" it's over.

Jeez, man, put back the part you edited out and re-publish it!

It's too hot to keep under wraps!

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

hot, Hot, HOT!!! Great tale, even better if it’s an embellished tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!

cunnylicker72cunnylicker72over 1 year ago

Still waiting for that "other story". C'mon man! Leaving us hanging like that...

sshheerreesshheerreeover 1 year ago

You really are a genius at this, tell me more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let's keep silent about the fact that a wealthy husband puts up with the fact that his wife continues to work as a stripper - dancer on the lap of clients. All right! But how can it be normal that his wife, who supposedly loves him immensely, is able to get real orgasms only at the thought of sex with other men and the intensity of pleasure only increases if she imagines that adultery takes place in front of her husband? What kind of love and respect for her husband can we talk about here? Her veneration lies in the fact that she even hung on her husband the duty to prepare and provide her illegal fuck? Yes, you go straight to hell, with such understandings about love, morality and respect...

Seeker744Seeker744about 1 year ago

I know its just a story but no way in hell would I even think about sharing the perfect wife and opening pandoras box.

CuckRick1952CuckRick19529 months ago

Great story and great writing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, problem is he never finishes a story it just goes on and it’s never finished. Why?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I find it hard to believe any guy would be okay with her dancing. Especially when she might have to do more than a dance. Guys are notorious for insecurities and jealousy when they’re younger. I. Not saying all but a substantial number. There is no way. You have this supposedly gorgeous wife who is crazy about you and you want her to fuck other guys? This is when fantasy encroaches on reality. It rarely works when you cross the line. You can truly ruin a marriage. Keep fantasies as fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story! We can’t control what turns us on and you do a great job of illustrating that. Very well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous