All Comments on 'New Wonders'

by SapphoinSpirit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mature_neophytemature_neophyteabout 6 years ago
BDSM ? Maybe...

Romance definitely!! Great to join the two, when too often they're held to be so seperate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
really good

my fantasy as how I would imagine the only way I might want domination and submission -- in the context of love or affection only, and kind.

TwoInterestedTwoInterestedabout 6 years ago

This was lovely..

Romance and bdsm blended oh so well

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 6 years ago
Really enjoyed this story...

Thank you for sharing it. A charmingly romantic love story that is well written, with excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling (not always the case on Lit). Together with your extensive vocabulary this story was both very good, and very easy to read.

BDSM? Aiden comes across as a nascent Dom, with the very lightest of BDSM touches...

5* overall. Jules

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank You

I loved this very much! It made my day and reflected many emotions and experiences I desire and can relate to. Excellent work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
123

This was so much better than the current bdsm/erotica literature/books in the market today. You have a way with words and the storyline wasn't at all cliche. Excited to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Looking forward to more from you

You've proven you have a marvelous vocabulary. Certainly unusual word choices for typical Literotica stories.

An interesting premise/plot. But I'd have preferred it if the sex scene when it happened didn't happen as fast as it did. More intermediate steps would have helped. More verbal directions from the master to the sub -- with at least a trace of reluctance and/or embarrassment (perhaps with him even telling her what he was going to do next, and what she should do/feel -- and not do/feel -- when he did it. -- would have made it more erotic.

For me at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Um, wow.....

Definitely the absolute hottest story I've read on here, ever. Just wow. I'll definitely be revisiting, again, and again and again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous