All Comments on 'New World, New Woman'

by lilmisstrange69

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Yeah...

...Wow... Unreal is the best word, you must have thought about this for a very long time, as its amazing in it's scope. What an incredibly marvelous storyline, and you've created such a perfect combination of science fiction laced into the reality of how every transsexual woman wishes, hopes, and prays she'll be treated in this world (and never does unfortunately). Your characters leave nothing lacking, building pathos in the incredible "yellow envelope" and giving them the wonderful depth of male to female transition as modified and abridged through the magic of futuristic inventions. I honestly wish I could make a 10 star option, and a standing ovation is what this stellar effort is worthy of. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful surprise, and I will certainly be looking for more works such as this one. Cheers! --- Josie

griffin57griffin57over 9 years ago
Amazing

This truly is wasted on lit. (No offense Literotica) This has all the scope to be a novel. But it is one that I just opened in the middle and started reading. There is so much peliminary work that needs to be done. What was the event that caused women to die off, what mindset the government had to go through to develope the change, what kind of drama took place in the begining stages of the transformation process and how it evolved? This has much potential as not only a great novel, but a springboard for much better acceptance for transwomen in gerneral. Can you imagine if a story like this (sans the sex) were to become a young adult novel? Well done! I dont know if you are trans or not, but really think about what kind of possibilities this has.

wake5911wake5911over 9 years ago
Good story, want more

As the comments have mentioned already, I want more too.

I want to know what the blue letter means, I want to know what happened in the war to kill women, I want to know what happens in the processing plant, I want to know if Jack visited the special massage parlour, I want more…….

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm from the future and want to let everyone knows this does happen after the Great War of 2022. So men love your dicks and women your days are sadly nearing an end. On the bright side of things cancer has been eradicated and the Cubs win the World Series in 2018. Also reality TV no longer exists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This story is really amazing! Please write more and continue with Regina's change process and her relationship with Jack. Would be very disappointed indeed if this was all there was to this story. Thanks so much for posting. One of the best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW ★★★★★

This story reads like it was written by an established author. A best selling author at that.

If this is indeed your first story, then you are destined for literary greatness (in any genre).

Thankyou for submitting this story here. I feel privileged to have read a story by an up and coming author at the start of a very promising career. (if you're not already an established author, as I suspect you may be)

Keep writing no matter what.

And continue, please, with this masterpiece. I can't wait to read how this all plays out.

★★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing Truly Exquisite

Please continue this story. I would love to see an in depth telling of her process in becoming a woman and one day a mother. Your writing is excellent and captivating. I live the detail in her clothing but would love to know more on her underwear color style etc to paint a full picture. Thank you

cliptoecliptoeover 9 years ago
Very Imaginative.....

.... and so well written. You have taken a new idea and given us a very entertaining story. The character development is wonderful, and you leave so many exciting possibilities open for (hopefully) more chapters. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!

cliptoe

lostmitten30lostmitten30over 9 years ago
Strong showing!

Great story, loved the unique framework of the universe in the story and the budding romance. Please keep writing!

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
Gorgeous

I certainly envy Regina. Xxxxxxx

Rebecca

Rule63MePleaseRule63MePleaseabout 9 years ago
Interesting story.

I was reading another story the other day. It was a very short story and didn't have much detail too it. But I was thinking how and why, just filling in all the other details about this other story that takes place in the future thinking about the world and why it was like that. And my thoughts were very similar to what is happening in this story. But it was a little different. The extra bit of story I filled with my own mind was that all people were sterile and they could only create men in a lab. They had more then enough resources to have the human race going from just creating people in a lab. The process of making people in a lab also only made straight men. The process to turn a man into a woman was only possible after a boy hit puberty. And because men still had urges, XD and they were not into guy on guy action, they needed to turn some into women. But in the story they didn't decide who should stay a man and who should become a woman by doing a bunch of tests on them. It was more like a kind of gladiatorial combat. :D It was a very hot story. This one isn't too bad, I would be hoping for a "yellow envelope" if I was in this world. ;)

ArmbrustArmbrustabout 9 years ago

Great story. Would love to read a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where's the sequel?!?!?!

Wonderful new world to explore. More. NOW. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Please

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Please continue with this and "her" transformation process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a World

Love the premise, great way to take a new look at an established genre. Would love to see what you come up with next.

harderthanitlooksharderthanitlooksover 8 years ago
Lucky Stumble!

Came across this by accident, LOVED IT! It flows so well, so well written, and loved that the completely improbable seems quite real. You can feel the excitement, and of course LUST, of new love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please

I'm glad to see this surface again. The first time I read it I thought then as I do now that it is the BEST story I've ever read. I placed a comment the first time about how eagerly I hoped to see a 2nd, 3rd or more chapters. I would love to read about her transition process and life as a woman. So far I'm only still hoping. Please, if you have any mercy in you, write more about her life. Anyway, thanks for writing what you have and posting it. Cudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I hope there is another chapter soon & the surprise in this world when in this world, Regina gives birth to a daughter!

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 3 years ago

Just stumbled on to this impressive first time effort from lilmiss, six years after the fact. It’s To bad that there wasn’t a follow-up story. Like so many other reader, I feel like she left me anxious to learn more about Regina’s transformation. Such as how or if a function female uterus is created and transplanted into a mature young male.? Will reggie’s reproductive organs get removed like a gall bladder, or your tonsils?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very wonderful story. Very romantic and well written. It would be really great if you could add some additional chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous