New Year's Cockin' Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

"MMM...we love having cum on our faces," Demi and Taylor hissed as the guys let loose with a torrent of cum, covering their faces in white as Taylor began to lick it off Demi's face and vice versa.

"FUCK that's hot. I might be a little lez for those sluts," Carrie whispered to herself as she saw them swapping spit and cleaning the cum off each other's faces, her hand finding her pussy and stroking it a few times as she got herself off one last time before calling it a night.

"This will definitely be a New Year's to remember," the four guys who had spent the night with Taylor and Demi told themselves as they watched Taylor and Demi making out after cleaning each other off, getting dressed and heading for the door as the girls called out to them.

"Carrie gave her lovers for the night a special souvenir. We might as well, too," Demi whispered as she walked over to them and handed them their panties and bras, one for each of them to remember the night by as they walked out the door and high-fived each other.

"Carrie, I have to admit. Even though it was probably just the champagne, we didn't know you had it in you," Demi teased her as Taylor straightened herself up, all three girls getting dressed quickly so they could sleep off all the sex they had just had and be ready to go back to their normal lives once morning hit.

"Taylor's a bad influence," Carrie giggled as she playfully swatted at Taylor's ass, thinking she'd like nothing better than to take part in this again and make it her new New Year's Eve tradition.

"Demi and I do this all the time, Carrie. We don't need to wait for a holiday. Call us sometime when Mike is out of town," Taylor told her as she slipped Carrie her number for safekeeping as the three songbirds held each other and recovered from what they had just experienced together.

"Happy New Year Carrie and Demi. Now you both know how I like to ring it in," Taylor whispered, giving them both a kiss on the lips as they cuddled with her.

"Same to you Tay. And we really should do this again sometime," Carrie and Demi softly responded, their eyelids getting heavy as they drifted off, their X-rated New Year's Eve festivities finally over with for the night.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers
12