All Comments on 'New Year's Eve'

by nevets13

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best!

Great style, plausible build-up, great execution. A real cock-stiffener. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Liked the buildup and looking forward to any more.

grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
Where do they go from here?

Straight into another chapter! This was so well written I'm sure that all of your new and faithful readers would want this story continued.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 12 years ago
exceptional!

great hot story. Believable story-line. I hope you continue the story or at least keep writing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
To quote "grayge37", this needs a second chapter, or a few dozen more.

I am looking forward to that, hint, hint.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Great! Fantastic! Hot!

Got this bone up all the way through. Very, very good.

dirt043dirt043over 12 years ago
AWESOME

AWESOME loved it !!! Hopefully looking forward to more of this story . Had a hardon the whole time !!! Keep up the good work ..

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundover 12 years ago
just okay

The story line was good , the story you wrote .... ehh it was okay. It could have been MUCH better if you kept just one simple thing in mind --- contractions are your friend!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Where Do they go from here?

A great story that needs to be continued.

They just got together and the story ended !

Jean and Jackie both want him, and that would be a great threesome.

Thanks for the read

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago
shame !!

she should fuck his moms tits not from that slut

1/5

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
interesting

beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Take a bow !

Great story, good pace. I'll vote with the others....let's have another chapter at the very least.

Thanks Don

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait to read the next two chapters!!

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Son is ALWAYS bigger than dad's and I grow weary of reading that all the time.

Story rated 3 stars from me.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

I thoroughly enjoy mutually consensual incestuous love stoies, especially between mother and son. The best of these are where the participants are emotionally, mentally, and psychologically mature enough that there is noroom for self-doubt, self-recrimination, self-loathing, shame or guilt. Love has no boundaries. Only humans have self-imposed, artifically create boundaries. The mother's comment that "what they do is no ones business" is correct. 5 star opening chapter for what I hope will be a well writen, logically developed series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous