All Comments on 'New Year's Eve'

by Snow Princess

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Didn't I read this story before?

Some of the lines seemed awful familiar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Unrealistic

Who leaves a NYE party before midnight????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
And the second chapter.

The next morning he awoke to see his wife in the bed screwing with their single friend. As the alcohol cleared from his mind he realized his wife was commiting adultry next to him. Far from the fantasies he had played with this was reality. His wife, he gradually remembered, had used the drinking last night to her advantage, got dressed to wildly in front of their guest and seduced the guest and her husband. Realizing their marriage was over, he grew deeply angry. Watching and listening to her tell the man that she loved the way he fucked her, that she have never come this well before, and he could have her any time. The husband reached carefully over between the bed and stand next to the bed and retreived his pistol. Turning slowly he aimed at her groin and fired a shot, then turning the pistol fired a shot into Damiens groin. While the two were bleeding and crying out he screamed, "you slut, you ruined our marriage and let him in you, I will kill you". He turned and fired a shot into the chest then head of the man bleeding in the bed, killing him. Then smiled at his wife and said, "I hope it was worth it". And shot each of her breast then one shot above her nose into her forehead. Looking around he put the gun on the nightstand, took the phone and dialed 911. He calmly stated, "I just shot my wife and my friend, I woke up and they were fucking on my bed and I shot them. They are dead." Now what my friends could be erotic than this. Two lovers dying in the arms of each other while having sex? The husband you ask, well he was tried and found guilty but temporarily insane due to the trauma of waking and finding his wife commiting adultry in the bed next to him. He was assigned to a mental hospital until judged recovered from the trauma and then placed on five years probation. Two years later he walked out of the hospital a fully recovered man no longer cowering in the shadow of his former wife's and friend's betrayal. As was once said, all's well that end's well.

fifty5fifty5about 16 years ago
Aw, come on guys...

First think back to the last time you were having sex with more than one person at the same time. What, you haven't? So think about it - that means it's rare, so if we're going to get a sex story about it, then reality's likely to get stretched a bit. (Ok I agree that leaving a NYE party before midnight is strange, but much stranger stuff than that really happens - and the Princess did offer an explanation.)

Next, you may not agree with adultery, but statistics say that something like 1 in 4 of us isn't a blood relative of our mother's husband. It does happen - a lot! There's two ways it can happen: with the husband's consent (and perhaps cooperation); or by deceit and lies. I'm certain which of those two I think more moral: it's wrong to deceive your life partner.

If you think the events in this story are unforgivably immoral, then expect to burn in hell for reading it.

Now if you said it was 'stroke' not 'literature', you could be right - there could be more build up: a history leading to the event - but the story was fun, the spelling and grammar was well above average and, for a sex site, the morals were good, showing mutual respect.

Keep writing, Princess. You'll get even better with thought and practice.

And ignore the trolls!

Eff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous