New Year's Eve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
406 Followers

"I want you to suck my cock."

"Oh you do?" she said and she sat there, stroking it and rubbing it on her face and leaning forward to rub it on her tits, but not taking it into her mouth. With one hand she stroked him as she fondled his balls with the other.

Ron looked down and saw her enormous tits being held back, and the site of her in stockings stroking his cock was a huge turn-on for him. Teasing him, she continued to take his cock and run it across her face, licking it from time to time as he stood there watching her. Jackie realized that she had him off guard a bit so she decided to play with him.

"What's the matter, Ron? What do you want me to do? Your big cock is hard what do you want to do with it?"

"I want you to suck it."

"Mmm it is nice to suck on but you have to tell me baby not ask me."

"Suck it, Jackie."

"Mmm maybe," she said and licked it.

Ron was at the point where he could not take it anymore and he pushed her back against the back of the couch, and jumped up straddling her standing over her. Without a word, he grabbed her head and rubbed his cock in her face.

"Suck it for me."

"Ooh now you're talking," Jackie said, and she eagerly swallowed his cock into her mouth, taking her hands and grabbing his ass to pull it closer, and make his cock go deeper. He leaned over a bit to put his hands on his shoulders to steady himself as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, to the point where she gagged a bit a few times but he was amazed that she could actually deep throat him all the way in.

"Oh God, I love how you suck my cock."

"Mmm," she said, "Last time as I recall I did not get a chance to really do this."

As he stood above her, she continued to take him in and out of her mouth. Pulling his cock out, she licked the underside of his balls, and gently poked a finger to probe around his ass. The sensation was pleasing but different and he was surprised as he felt what appeared to be a surge of blood to his cock and it got stiffer than he could ever remember.

After a few moments of her working on his cock and balls, he stepped down and had her lay down on the couch. After kissing her, he dropped down and began licking her ankles, and licking all the way up the inside of her leg, stopping when he got to the top of her stockings, and then starting on the other leg, licking up from her ankles again.

"Oh yes, do it," she said.

He repeated this one more time and then licked his way to her pussy where he tasted her juices flowing as he licked the entrance. After a few minutes, he moved up and began sucking on her massive tits while he finger fucked her, eventually working three fingers inside her as he sucked. This drove Jackie wild as she grabbed his head, and her body began to shake and she started screaming with delight as she climaxed.

Looking down at her, Ron shoved his cock all the way in, and she grunted as his cock entered her.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

"Don't tell me, just fuck me. Make me your fucking cock slut."

Grabbing on to her tits, he began stroking in and out of her, holding on to them as he watched them seem to have a life of their own as they shook all over the place. Sliding his hands down, he pressed apart her legs by pressing down on the insides of her thighs, and her tits and stomach both jiggled.

"Oh shit, I'm going to fucking cum."

"Do it, Ron, shoot your hot load in me, baby."

His cock erupted as the first load of hot cum shot deep in her.

"Oh God, I can feel it!" she cried.

He continued to stroke hard as his wave after wave of his hot white seed shot into her and as he looked down, he noticed white foam coming out of her pussy as his semen and her juices mixed together and flowed out of her like a river.

After a minute, he stopped shooting and pulled out, and went down and began licking his own cum out of her pussy. This caused her to once again quiver and shake uncontrollably.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

Once he had done that for a few moments, he moved up and kissed her deeply, their tongues dancing and exchanging their fluids together in their mouths.

"Damn, Ron, that was fucking great."

"Oh baby, I have never cum so hard in my life, you're fucking awesome. I'm going to fuck you a lot."

"Yes you will, baby," she said as she looked over at the tiny web cam located on the desk, which had recorded the whole scene ever since he had walked in.

nevets13
nevets13
406 Followers
12