New Year's Eve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers

"You knew it then?" Jackie asked.

"Not right away, but he has a very bad pantyhose fetish and I kind of put two and two together."

Jean reached over and held her hand.

"Jackie, look at me," she said.

Jackie continued to sob," Oh God, I feel horrible. You must think I am such a slut. I'm so sorry, I just could not help myself..."

"Jackie, it's ok. I'm not mad at you, I love you. Please look at me."

Jackie looked up at Jean with red eyes.

"I guess now I have to tell you something."

"What? It can't be as bad as this," said Jackie.

"Well, it is," Jean paused," I have slept with my son also."

Jackie's eyes opened to about three times their normal size and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"I know, I am a horrible person and it's sick..." Jean said

"Jean, no," Jackie said, "It's unusual but not uncommon. And I don't think you're sick or horrible. You both suffered a tremendous loss and somehow connected." The way it came out sounded funny to both of them and the laughed for a second before turning serious again.

"Seriously though," she continued, I don't think you're a bad person, besides, you're both adults."

"Oh God, I am so relieved to hear you say that, Jackie, you're my best friend and I could not afford to lose you."

"However, now that we know we are both sleeping with your son, what are we gong to do?"

"I was thinking the same thing," Jean said, "He must be freaking out moving home."

"Him, what about us?" asked Jackie.

"Good point, this is like a bad Jerry Springer episode," Jean said.

"Well," Jackie said raising her glass, "what the hell, let's just take it as it comes, so to speak."

"Hmm, this might get really interesting," Jean said.

About an hour later, Ron got home and he too was a little buzzed. After work, he had showered and gone out with some buddies of his as they went bar hopping. There did not appear to be too much action available, although at the last place they went, he overheard some guys talking about some hot older women who had been in there and figured that must have been his Mom and Jackie.

When he walked in, sitting on the couch with an open bottle of wine and wineglasses were Jackie and Jean. They were still dressed like they went to work, except their shoes were kicked off on the floor. Immediately all kinds of wicked thoughts entered his mind but he figured that since they were both together, probably nothing would happen. Still, he was a little drunk so he figured he should be careful.

"Hi Mom, hi Jackie," he said as he came in and went to the kitchen to get a beer.

"Hi Ron," they said almost in unison and giggled.

Ron came in and sat down on the love seat across from the couch and put his feet up on the table.

"So did you guys have a good time tonight?" he asked.

"It was ok," Jackie said, "But there were a lot of creepy guys to contend with."

"Oh really? I bet you guys got hit on a lot."

"Yeah pretty much all night, we finally left because it was just getting aggravating so we came home," Jean said.

"So how about you, Romeo, any ladies?" said Jackie.

"Nah, pretty beat actually, but at this one place, I overheard some guys talking about some hot Cougars that had been in there. Did you guys go to Sully's?"

The two of them laughed and nodded their heads.

"So that's what we are? Cougars?" asked his mother.

"Well, that's not what I said, but that's what they."

"Oh so we're not hot enough to be Cougars in your mind?" Jackie asked.

"That's not what I meant, of course you are," he said and the women laughed as he turned red.

"Come on over and sit between us, son," Jean said.

"Yeah, come over here stud," Jackie echoed.

Ron came over to the couch and sat down between them. As he did, they both moved forward so that their legs were in a normal sitting position. Ron felt like something was going on but he wasn't sure what. As he sat there, he tried to look like he wasn't staring at their nylon covered legs. Damn they have nice legs, he thought.

"So, son, Jackie and I have been talking this evening and we found out some interesting things," Jean said.

Oh shit, Ron thought to himself.

"Like what, Mom?"

"What do you think?"

"Uh, um, I don't really know."

"I'll save you some time," Jackie said, "We found out we have both been fucking the same guy."

Immediately, Ron got up but both women pulled him back down.

"Oh man, I can't believe this, I mean I'm sorry," Ron said.

"That's it?" Jean said

"I don't know what to say, I mean everything just kind of happened and then I didn't know..." and he just sat there thinking to himself that the little head really does think for the big head sometimes. He felt bad about everything but at the same time, was not sure what to say.

"I mean, I never meant to hurt anyone and things just got out of control. I'm so sorry."

He kept looking down and shaking his head. Jean and Jackie both looked at him and then looked at each other and smiled at each other as they both had come to the same conclusion. Both women leaned in and kissed him on each cheek and then put their hands on his legs. He looked at first one and then the other with a confused look on his face.

"What are you?.." he asked.

"Shh," Jackie said, "Don't talk."

Jean grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back as Jackie undid the buttons on her blouse and took it off. He put his hands on their legs, rubbing, feeling their legs.

"He really does have a wicked pantyhose fetish doesn't he?" Jackie said.

"He really does, "Jean said as she continued to make out with her son.

They broke their embrace and he turned to his right to kiss Jackie, and his hands instantly went to her bra encased breasts.

"Let's take this upstairs to my bedroom," Jean said.

The three of them got up without a word and went upstairs.

When they got into the room, Ron began to undress as he watched the two women. Jackie and Jean moved to each other and began kissing in front of him as they shed their clothes. Jean turned around as Jackie unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor as she wrapped her arms around her waist and kissed her neck. Ron finally got his clothes off and stood there as holding each other, they turned and looked at him, and both dressed in nothing but their pantyhose.

"Yes, we'll leave them on, you little pervert," Jackie said as they both laughed.

"That is so hot, seeing you two like that."

They turned and began kissing each other as Ron moved over to them. He put his arms around both of them as they continued to kiss each other. He took his hands to cup their asses and both women put a hand on his dick, and feeling it.

"Wow he is rock hard, Jean. Maybe we should make him watch."

They both laughed and then turning to him, they both got down on their knees, as Jackie took his raging hard on into her mouth and began sucking on it. As she did so, Jean licked his balls and then watched as Jackie took his member in and out of her mouth. Jackie paused as Jean kissed her deeply, and then went back to sucking on Ron as he put his hands on their shoulders to steady himself. The sight of the two women kneeling before him sucking his cock was the most erotic thing he had ever seen, and his cock twitched as they touched it.

"How do you like that baby?" Jean asked.

"Oh that feels awesome."

Jean stood up and began kissing her son, their tongues dancing as she ran her hands on his chest. He reached down and rubbed her ass, as Jackie sucked on his cock. She was extremely turned on at the sight of him kissing Jean and she looked him in the eye as she continued to take him in and out of her mouth.

"He's kissing you but he's watching me suck his cock," Jackie said

"Oh you little shit," Jean said and laughed as she also looked down. "That is so hot to watch, I can't wait until you get to see me doing that."

"Why don't we lie on the bed and make him go down on us?"

"Great idea," Jean said and the two women climbed on the bed and started making out with each other as Ron watched. Jean leaned in and began sucking on Jackie's massive tits as Jackie fingered Jean through her pantyhose. Ron climbed on the bed between them and spread his mother's legs, licking her feet, and then licking his way up her ankles to the insides of her leg,

"Oh yes, baby that feels good," Jean said as she kissed Jackie, and the two women kneaded each other's breasts. When he got to her pussy, he began licking her through her pantyhose as they were soaked. While he licked her, he reached over and began rubbing Jackie's clit, and she grabbed his hand and pushed it harder into her.

"I know you want to hon, just rip them open and eat me," Jean said.

Taking both his hands, he grabbed the seam of her pantyhose and ripped a hole in them, and immediately put his tongue into her, licking furiously. While he did this, Jackie moved up and straddled Jean's torso facing her so that her pussy was in her face. As Ron looked up, he could see Jackie sitting on her face, pressing against her as his mother grabbed Jackie's ass and licked.

"Jean, rip them open for me, tongue fuck me you slut," Jackie said

"Oh God, I love when you talk dirty like that," Jean said. Taking her hands off her ass, she reached up and ripped a hole in her black nylons. She then began massaging Jackie's clit with her thumb as she took her other hand and pinched her nipples. Jackie began moving back and forth across Jean's face as she licked her pussy. Ron continued to lick Jean's pussy, and inserted two fingers and began finger fucking her as he licked her with his tongue.

"Oh yes," she cried, "Lick me, eat me. Oh God, I'm going to cum soon."

Jackie moved off of Jean and began sucking on her tits, biting her nipples as he licked and finger fucked Jean. Her body was taken over by the rushing wave of her orgasm and she began to shake like she had never shaken before, the sensations of her pussy being stimulated while her tits being sucked on sent her into a frenzy she had never known before.

Ron pulled his head up as he looked up at his mother breathing in short breaths, still trying to recover as Jackie kissed her neck and breasts. He pulled himself up to lay on the other side of her, and reached over to kiss Jackie as her tits hung down and touched his mother's own.

"Wow that was awesome, guys, holy shit," Jean said when she could catch her breath, sweat pouring off of her.

"Glad you liked it sweetie," Jackie said. Jean watched as her son and Jackie were making out right on top of her and she reached up and pinched Jackie's nipples and then pulled them to rub them on hers. Ron climbed off the bed and then had Jackie lay on her back as he got on top of her and began sucking on her tits while she reached down and started rubbing his cock along her pussy lips. As he moved back and forth, Jean slid down and began licking his cock and her pussy at the same time. She then reached in and grabbing his cock, guided him into her wet pussy.

"Oh yeah, fuck me good baby."

"I am going to fuck the shit out of you. Watch me fuck her Mom," he said.

He leaned down and started kissing Jackie as he worked his cock in and out of her wet pussy. She was moaning loudly as he went in and out of her.

"Oh yes, give me that fucking cock."

Jean watched as he continued to fuck her. She lay next to them and was playing with her clit as she watched her son's cock go in and out of Jackie's pussy. Ron looked over and without missing a beat, pulled out of Jackie and moving over slammed his cock into his mother. Grabbing her legs, he threw them over his shoulders and began fucking her as she started kissing Jackie.

"HE's really giving it to you, Jean. I think your son likes his mother's pussy."

They kissed as he fucked her, and Jackie moved behind Ron and started licking his balls while he fucked Jean.

"Mmm that cock feels so good, do me baby," Jean said as he continued to stroke in and out of her.

"Come on, Ron, I want to be fucked too, she already came," Jackie said.

"Oh Oh," Jean said as her son slammed in and out of her, "I've got an idea. Stop for a second hon."

Ron backed off and got off the bed, as Jean kissed Jackie and asked her to get on top of her. Jean turned so that her head was at the foot of the bed and Jackie got on top of her and they began eating each other's pussy in a 69 position with Jean on bottom. Ron moved forward and standing at the foot of the bed, slid his cock into Jackie from behind. As he did so, Jean licked both his cock and Jackie's pussy.

"Oh God that feels fucking great," Jackie yelled as she felt Ron's cock going in and out of her while Jean licked her pussy. This is so hot, Jean thought, watching his cock go in and out of her pussy.

Ron grabbed Jackie's hips and thrust as hard and deep as he could in and out of her.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum soon," Jackie said and Ron could feel her starting to shake as she lifted her head up from Jean's pussy. Her pussy began to tighten up on his cock and he knew he was going to blow his load soon. Between the tight pussy and his mom licking his balls, he felt like he was going to explode.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to cum," Ron said and Jean immediately began licking very fast at his balls.

Ron shot his first load hard, grunting as his cock exploded.

"Oh shit," he said as he came so hard it hurt. He shot his first shot inside her and she was so turned on, she squeezed his cock out of her pussy. As it fell out he continued to cum and he grabbed his cock to stroke it out, and shot rope after rope on her ass and his mother's face. She opened her mouth wide, trying to catch his load and it covered her face and neck as he continued to pump himself dry. Still holding onto Jackie's hips he started to rub it on his mom's face, and she grabbed it and licked it as the last few drops leaked out, rubbing it all over her face.

Jackie moved to lay down on her back as Jean turned around and Jackie began licking his cum off Jean, both women feeling each other. Ron lay down next to his mother, exhausted as the two women kissed and Jackie took some from Jean's face and wiped it on Ron's mouth.

"Holy shit, that was awesome," Ron said.

"Yes, it was," the women said in unison.

Sexually satisfied and buzzed from the drinking, the three of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers
12