All Comments on 'New Year's Eve - Just the 3 of Us'

by KathysClown

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wella Wella Wella

bet a lot of readers have not a clue that this type of situations exist. Sad to say but a lot of them will mark a 1 or 2. but this a 4 for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexy

Loved how she gave in and was naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A sweet story

Kind of like my first time. I was very torn about doing it with his best friend, and hubby slipped something into my drink. Then I relaxed, and it was wonderful. After the first time, the embarrassment and conflict were gone, and I wanted it. But it was always at my husband's behest. I would never sneak around on him. Not that he was always there. When he was on a business trip, he wanted Kevin to "keep me company", and we would send him the pics. But it's best with my husband there, participating in some way, because all the pleasure I receive really emanates from his love for me, and I certainly feel it when he's there.

Right now, we are at a bit of a crossroads. We are having difficulty conceiving, and it looks like the problem is my husband's. He wants Kevin to impregnate me, but again, I'm torn...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another who agrees

Wella, Wella Wella its a 1 and really less than that but we are limited to that or zero

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So many similar

Well written with all of the emotions and concerns so common with a situation like this. This brought back a couple of memories, things happen and it can be a disaster, or it can be just fine.

Some couples can handle sexuality with friends, some can't.

I know it happened to me once as a threesome, then again as a foursome, just one of those things.

In our case, it was just one time, almost an accident. We could handle it, the other couple could not. So, there was good and bad involved.

Then negative comments, those who can't handle it should not be in here reading, I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey Anonymous with hubby issue not getting preggo

I had an issue with low sperm count when we tried. A friend had the same issue and solved it by using supliments with pine bark in high quantity in them. I tried it alon wit a heath diet without booze and low in behold my sperm count because better than normal and I have two kids to prove it. Have him try that before cucking him with Kevin....just my 2 cents worth.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
A thought about your plot

They already dated so why was it necessary to introduce the conversation about having crushes on each other. Did they date because they hated each other?

You could have dropped that section without affecting the story. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
....

Oh Long Johnson!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm in here reading and would never be into sharing. Fantasy could be fun but reality could destroy a relationship even when you both agree to try

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Well-Organized Nicely Presented

So sorry that many raters react to the CONTENT of the presentation, rather than the QUALITY of same! Gee, if I hate the content, I stop reading and move on (with no rating.) Can’t understand why a reader would tolerate the discomfort of reading something he or she dislikes.

One criterion I use is whether an author has the characters tell the story with THEIR words or thoughts OR takes the easy way out and just tells We-The-Readers using narration.

I thought this story had good substance. I usually won’t read humiliated cuck accounts, but that was not present in this,nor would I expect it in any sequel. There was a considerable ‘unreasonable pill’ to swallow on how much alcohol Sweetie imbibed during the evening. The three characters were believable, and no one was perfect, but acknowledged their flaws, eventually.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an odd Fetish.

Wonder if he would let his friend borrow his Rolex, or take his Maserati for a spin, or just hold a hundred thousand dollars of his cash for a few hours? So we know what the wife's worth. As usual with such sick perverts, its all about the husband's excitement and pleasure. He got his rocks off before he even knew if the wife was aware of it and liked it. Its all about what he wants, and using her to get it. Once the wife realizes just what a used piece of meat she is to her so-called husband, she'll be kicking him to the curb and start looking for a real man to be her mate.

Write that story, cuck-boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What exactly are you expecting??

This group is called "Loving Wifes: Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more". Why do you come here and read stories like this, then post your hate crap if you kow what is here? To me that's a cuckold of a different type....

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
LOVED IT!

Is there anyone really so stupid that they can read a title of “New Year’s Eve-Just the 3 of Us” and not know this is a story about either a wife or a husband being shared? I hope not, but from some of the comments appearing on the pages over the years, there must be.

How can anyone who claims to have walking around sense, waste time reading a story they know they will dislike before they start, and then deride the author and even go so far as insulting him? I’ll bet they voted for Obama twice and Hillary once.

KC you have presented a much better than average story—and yes it’s about a subject many don’t subscribe to in real life, me included. BUT THIS AIN’T REAL LIFE! This is fantasy—a place where we can escape reality and just for a few minutes be Peter Pan and live in never-never land. Couples who try this in real life are courting disaster, but as long as readers realize that, you have provided a few moments of escape. Thanks!

I gave you a well-deserved *****. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Carolina dreamer. Stupid Trumpanzee asshole

I agree with the first part of your comment. For a sec i thought you had brains. But then you had to expose yourself by dragging in Obama and Hilary. Typical brain dead trumptard. Get your head out of the orange buffon's asshole you useless angry hate filled White Man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TO SAY THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE HUSBAND'S PLEASURE...

... reveals much about the commenter. Like, for example, the fact he never loved a woman enough to truly enjoy her pleasure more than his own. That he never had a woman with unrealized potential that he yearned to reveal to her. That he never revered a woman sufficiently to want to show her off like he would a fine piece of art. Possessing the Mona LIsa would be much less gratifying if it was never to be shown to anyone. I pity one who has never experienced this level of love and appreciation of a woman, neither enjoyed a woman's sexuality to that extent. Leave us and go sit down with a book of Peanuts cartoons and leave fine art to those with the senses to appreciate it. Typical cuck shit, indeed. Your pitifully shallow level of sophistication is exposed.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 6 years ago
Damn good read

As man who was very jealous when I was younger I understand the thoughts going on. I have also been wondering if my wife would fuck someone else with me there.e as player or a spectator. Lol.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 6 years ago
I liked this story.

The story is well constructed with a good lead up to the fucking and an appropriate analysis afterwards. It's New Year's Eve, they have drinks, they play a party game, they dance, they give her a massage, and then they fuck. I especially liked the dialogue. No one gets hurt so what is the problem?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
I would love to hear more

Great story I would love to hear more about your adventures in sharing your wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous