New Year's Eve - Just the 3 of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips were slowly humping his leg as they moved around. Her eyes were closed as far as I could tell. She seemed to be ready, yet knowing her stubborn prudishness, I doubted that even as far gone as she was she would do anything yet.

Then we heard the countdown. 10... 9... 8... I stepped in and took her in my arms and kissed her and her mouth opened. We tongue kissed for maybe 10 seconds until Ken cleared his throat for his turn. I gave her hand to him and he leaned in to kiss her, gently at first, but her arm around his neck tightened and I could see her mouth open to him!

He too broke it off about 10 or 15 seconds later. I looked at her and said, "You look tired sweetheart. How about a nice massage to relax you before you go off to bed. Ken's planning on staying the night so he doesn't have to drive in New Years drunken traffic."

To my surprise there was no argument; no questioning; no look of suspicion. She just said, "Yes, I am tired. That would feel great."

I whispered to Ken as she laid down to go in our room and get the wand massager on the floor of the closet. I began massaging her shoulders. She loves that and wouldn't care it I just did that all night. When Ken came back with the massager I pointed to a plug. He plugged it in and then I motioned for him to move to the corner of the room where he would be out of sight yet could watch what was happening.

Still with my hands I moved down her back slowly working the muscles either side of her spine. Her groans were the only sign she was still awake. Then I turned on the wand. It was quiet and yet powerful with 4 settings. Starting on the second lowest setting, I pressed it to her muscle between her shoulder blade and collar bone. She jumped just slightly, but then moaned of pleasure.

I moved it slowly from one side to the other. She seemed in heaven. But as I passed it over the zipper of her dress it rattled and she moved her shoulders as if uncomfortable. The next time as I worked toward the center again I unzipped it a bit. No resistance!

On the next few passes, I unzipped it more and more until it was open to her hips - the bottom of the zipper. Parting the material with my left hand, I continued moving the wand around and over any part of her bare skin. But there were bra straps of course. With her large breasts her bra wasn't some little frilly piece of elastic either. One inch wide straps and a three clip snap in the back.

I purposely ran over this a few times to make a point then, setting down the wand, carefully opened first one then the other two snaps spreading the flaps open with my hands when complete. I surely expected objections to this with Ken here. Was she aware and playing along, or was she that far gone and unaware of the environment any more. My bet was the latter. She did drink far more than she usually does even socially.

With the wand again, I ran it slowly all over her back, moving it as far under her dress as I could and even up onto the slope of her rear. Then I moved down to her legs. She had kicked off her shoes when she laid down and her dress modestly covered her legs down to the back of her knees, contrasting the immodest view of her open dress on top with her bra also spread open. I looked over to Ken who seemed to be enjoying the whole show.

I began rubbing her calves with my hands, working each muscle individually doing my best to make it feel like this was the point of the massage. She still gave the occasional sigh or groan. She at least wasn't passed out. Then working up her leg I moved right up over the knee to the thigh, flipping the dress up until it was above the elastic of her panties. Her whole rear showed now through the very sheer thin layer of material. Her crack stood out as a dark shadow down the middle.

Now with the wand, I began moving it from ankle to calf, to knee softly then on to the thigh, all the while working it inside and outside, back and forth slowly. Toward the top of her thigh her rear muscles involuntarily twitched through the material. As the wand moved inward and touched the other leg, they would part a bit. Soon one legs stretched out off the edge of the couch with only the cottony gusset of her panties covering her most private parts.

I pressed the switch to the 3rd setting. Her hips tightened and moved imperceptibly. I slowed down the movements keeping the head of the wand working mainly the very top of her thighs. Then I boldly moved right up over her rear. I pressed the head a bit tighter to the soft fleshy tissues of her cheeks. Her hips now were reacting to the feeling.

I worked up and over to her lower back, across and back down her butt cheek once more. I repeated this several times, each time moving it in closer to her crack. Now one more worrry about her nature. She wasn't one to go for anything anal, so I had to be careful not to trigger her anti-anal response. But I got it close enough and low enough to tease her with the vibrations.

Then on to the 4th and highest level. I moved down her satiny cheek along side her crack down toward her groin. As I moved down I knew this was the critical point. She would either get so disturbed, that even her drinking wouldn't let her continue, or she would be pushed to the point of enjoying the feeling and the naughtiness so much that she'd fake being out of it.

I moved it tediously slow down her butt toward the groin. Her hip raised up noticeably trying to meet the tip as it moved. She had her face turned facing out on the couch. I signaled Ken to come over and hold the wand on her. I leaned down meanwhile and kissed her lips. She let her leg spread wide dropping it over the side of the couch and kissed me opened mouth groaning into my mouth. I put a hand on her bare back and kissed her hard.

She rolled over away from me without breaking the kiss causing Ken to pull off, but with me in her face kissing her, she couldn't see him. Now on her back with her legs wide open I signaled Ken to put it back on her pussy. She moaned into my mouth and pulled me to her. With my hand I felt her elastic and slipped in under it. Immediately her hips went up and she reached with one of her hands trying to pull them down. I was unsure if I should go this far with it with her not yet knowing what was happening, but the drinks and the moment got to me as well. I pulled out my hand and signaled Ken to help her pull them off.

I was so turned on by now. I couldn't break the kiss to look but I knew I had another man removing my wife's panties for the purpose of the 3 OF US having sex! My mind raced. Couldn't she tell there were two hands helping pull down her panties? One of mine was on my right near her head.

Once off Ken put the massager right back on her now bare pussy. She moaned heavily into my mouth. She began shuddering and she came explosively! Even though she was as yet unaware, she just had her first orgasm by another man with me kissing her only.

Now I know my wife, and she is never satisfied with a single orgasm. She invariably wants the real thing after I use the wand or a finger on her. And sure enough she broke off the kiss and said, "Put it in me."

My face still covered hers so she could see nothing else and I said, "OK." I signaled Ken to stick his cock in her. He had heard the request from her and was more than happy to oblige. Kissing her again, I felt him kneel up between her legs, as the couch sagged in. I heard the faint sound of a zipper unzipping and then I felt her hips react to the effort to place his cock at her opening. Her legs spread wide, against my shoulder. If she was even partially coherent she had to know it wasn't me between her legs. But as he apparently pressed for entry, she gasped into our kiss and pressed tight to my mouth as he entered her. My mind was on fire. My wife was now being fucked by a friend with me kissing her!

I was nearly ready to explode myself. A lifelong fantasy was coming true right beneath me. I could feel Ken already pumping her hard. I could hear her juices lubricating his cock instead of mine! I pulled out my cock and it was pulsing as if it were me inside her. I just heard one grunt out of him but I was nervous that she might too. He pressed into her and came hard. She gripped my shoulder and then went limp.

She seemed to have passed out. I signaled Ken to get out and go hide. I got between her legs and entered her feeling her lose open pussy lubricated with Ken's cum as well as her own. I was now having sloppy seconds with my own wife!

Just the thought of it had me on the edge but sliding into my wife's pussy coated with our friend's cum was all it took. I too exploded in her, pumping a bit as I did. With her dress undone in the back and the bra open, I pulled the front down and squeezed her bare titties as I finished pumping the last of my load in her. She began to move moaning "ummm."

Then still inside her I leaned in and kissed her once more.

"Oh my gawd, what time is it," she muttered.

"Happy New Years," I said and she just smiled.

She smiled, wiggled her hips and said, "Yes it is isn't it."

I said, "I thought for a while you were going to miss it."

"Miss what?" she asked.

"New Years, silly," I said.

I got out of her and off the couch. She got up a bit shaky not even asking where her panties went. For all I knew they might still be in Ken's pocket. But what I was waiting for was something about what just happened. I helped her fasten her bra and zipped up her dress. She said she had to go to the bathroom so she left. I bundled up the massager and put it away. It was as if nothing had ever taken place.

Later while she was getting ready for bed I checked in on Ken. I told him that so far she didn't remember a thing. He winked and I said good night.

In bed, There were still no questions. She leaned over and gave me a kiss. It was a warm and comforting kiss yet nothing erotic. Then she rolled over and went to sleep. My mind was on the morning when she saw Ken come in the kitchen for breakfast.

I awoke in the morning a bit groggy from the drinking, yet excited to see this to the end. She was awake and laying there silent. It scared me.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning," she said, not turning my way.

"What's wrong," I asked.

She turned to me as if just coming out of a deep thought process and said, "Oh nothing. I just had a weird dream last night that's all."

"Oh, what was it about?" I asked.

"Aw, nothing... just a dream," she said.

"Was it erotic?" I pressed wondering.

She looked strangely at me and then said, "Well sort of," trying to make it sound as nonchalant as she could.

"Well spill it," I said rolling toward her and leaning on one elbow.

"Naaa, just a dream," she said getting up. Then she said, "I smell bacon."

I said, "Ummm, yeah. Ken must be making us some breakfast."

She got a strange look as if it was coming back to her, or at least part of it. "Oh yeah, is he still here?"

"Sure don't you remember me telling you last night he was staying so he didn't have to drive while drinking?" I said.

She grabbed a robe and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I headed into the kitchen to see what Ken was making. I told him she didn't seem to remember a thing and that we better not bring it up either unless she remembers something.

We ate breakfast and she was much quieter than usual. She hardly glanced at Ken. Then we went about cleaning up from the party as Ken straightened up the kitchen.

I spotted her panties laying there, but pretended not to. When she found her panties on the table next to the couch I expected questions, but she said nothing. In fact she hid them from me in her pocket. My suspicions now were that the whole thing was a fake and that she knew what was going on the whole time. But I wasn't sure enough to be the one to bring it up. I needed more evidence.

I got my evidence a bit later. Ken was getting ready to leave, and he said jokingly to Lynn, "Any time you need a massage, give me a call."

She just rolled her eyes and blushed a deep crimson. I would have expected her to say something like, 'Was that part real' or 'why do you say that' or almost anything but silence. He just smiled gave her a little peck on the cheek and left. I had some talking to do.

"So what do you remember about last night?" I said

Turning from me and hurrying away as if still cleaning she said, "Not much. It was all pretty much a blur." She isn't a good liar.

I caught up with her and stopped her and said, "Come here and sit a minute." She came sheepishly along with me. We sat down and I said, "So you remember the massage then."

Never looking my way she said, "A little."

"How little," I asked grinning a knowing grin.

She sighed and said, "I remember you opening my dress in back," trying to sound indignant, yet unable to look at me.

"You didn't seem to mind at the time," I sneered.

"Well that was the gin," she said.

"What about the leg massage? Was that enjoyable?" I asked pressing harder now. She simply shrugged. "And who's massage of your legs did you like more?" I said ominously letting her know I knew she was not only awake but probably enjoying it tremendously. Still no answer. She just stared down at her lap near crying. I had to end the cat and mouse game here.

"And did you enjoy the sex?" I asked holding her hand and propping up her chin. She glanced my way and broke into tears, threw her arms around my neck and began sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Mike. I don't know what got into me," she blubbered through her tears.

I just held her close for a few minutes saying nothing, then I finally broke the silence, pulling up her face to look me in the eyes saying, "I do," with a sly knowing grin.

She fought back a grin and buried her head in my chest again, pulling close to me, but the crying had ceased. I held her like that far a while. I don't know how long but then I whispered into the top of her head, "I love you Lynn."

"Oh I love you too, Mike" she said turning her head up to kiss me. Our lips met and it was like lightning struck. Our mouths both opened simultaneously and tongues darted in and out to and from one another's mouths.

My hands roamed over her body. She was just wearing jeans and a knit sweater with a bra under it of course - trying to be back to her prudish self. But that was in the past. This was now. I wasted no time. I pulled out the hem of her sweater to get beneath it, but her arms left my neck and went up over her head to let me pull it off. I did and then immediately began undoing her bra.

Her hands went to my belt as she fumbled to hurriedly undo them. When she had them open I felt them drop to my ankles and I stepped out of them as I undid hers and pulled them down and off, panties and all. We were like two teens going at each other. I don't remember her ever being this way.

Once we were both naked, all but for socks, holding both my hands she plopped down on the same couch where Ken fucked her last night. That thought was in my head as I crawled between her legs and I just know it had to be in hers as well. This time I felt the couch sag from my own weight, not his. This time her legs parted for me to enter her.

As I placed my cock at her opening it was throbbing again ready to simply fuck my own wife. The wife who less than 12 hours ago had Ken's cock throbbing deep inside her. The wife who less than 12 hours ago accepted a load of Ken's cum fully bareback with me kissing her lips. Who was this wild woman I was about to have sex with? Looking down at our two genitals touching, I saw a spot on the cushion. A spot from her juices mixed with those of mine and our mutual friend and now fuck buddy Ken from last night.

I placed the head of my cock at her opening and moved it up and down her slit a time or two more to open her up and lubricate the head of my cock than to tease. But as I did, on the downward pass as I passed over her opening her hips thrust up and she inserted the head then and there for me. My hips followed hers down but continued as she hit the cushion, pressing in and sliding inside her until my pubic hair meshed with hers. Her hair that had meshed with Ken's pubic hair only hours ago.

Usually the one who just laid there until I had blown my wad, at which time she would sigh and say "That was nice," Lynn was now ramming her hips up fast and hard masturbating herself using my cock as a dildo. I knelt over her more or less motionless as she began to try to bring herself off. It gave me an idea. I waited as she seemed to be approaching her orgasm, but not there yet. I pulled back some so she couldn't continue. She stopped arched and said, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing at all. I love it. Are you remembering anything from last night now?" I asked.

She didn't answer but stared at the joining of our bodies. So I asked again. Still no answer but she arched higher impaling me deeper into her. But I didn't move and she couldn't hold that arch for long. "Admit it," I said, "You loved it!"

Still arched she wiggled her butt to give me the shivers as I felt my cock moving in her, but I held back. "Say it," I said. "Say you loved every minute of it."

"YES," she grunted. "Now screw me before I explode here!" She still held to one of her prior cliches. She would never use the word fuck.

I pushed into her and let her lower her rear to the cushion. I leaned in and put my face near hers and began to slowly but consistently stroke in and out of her. Her eyes faced me but they were looking through me. "Remember Ken doing this last night," I said. "His hips were slapping your groin just like this remember," and I counted, "One, two, three... and I was kissing you all the while... remember?"

Just then she locked her legs behind me and began a shuttering orgasm. I continued pumping her and filled her with my cum once again. When she finally collapsed in exhaustion, I flopped down next to her holding her naked body close to me.

Smiling at her she looked back sheepishly embarrassed. She finally said, "I am sorry about last night though Mike. I think it was just the gin."

Still smiling I said softly to her, "I don't think it was the gin at all. You never mentioned that you too had more than just dated before we met. You got totally naked for him in a drive-in theater!"

"I didn't say that was me," she tried to lie. But as I said she's a terrible liar.

"You didn't have to," I pointed out, enjoying for one of the first times in our married life talking about past sexual experiences. "Your body language shouted it."

"He should have NEVER brought that up," she said now apparently truly upset with Ken.

"Why? Was that worse than having sex with you last night AFTER we're married" I said still grinning. She couldn't tell by the look or the tone if I was upset or what. After all this was all new to us both. She wouldn't look at me.

I began, "When we were first married, if I saw anyone even giving you a glance that looked like hungry eyes, I would have been boiling inside. How could he do that, I'd think. But we've been married now - happily I'd say - close to 20 years and my feelings have changed." With that she looked up at me, not sure if she should be concerned.

I went on, "I say that because we've shared a love solely between the two of us that far supersedes anything sexual." She squeezed my arm that was holding her and cracked a smile. "The sex of course has been wonderful, but it has been the love, caring, sharing and thoughtfulness that has glued us together."

I never planned what happened last night any more than you did," I continued. "But I suppose the drinks were affecting me too, because as we got into the dancing and then sharing you with Ken dancing, I was turned on by the thought of you enjoying something so relatively innocent, yet so taboo. Can you understand that?" She nodded yes, but I had the feeling it was to end this discussion.