New Year's Eve - Just the 3 of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I went on, "As things progressed," at those words she couldn't look at me any more but I continued and she eventually looked up, "I wondered what was going through your head. Obviously the drinking had deadened your inhibitions somewhat and I wondered if you would enjoy anything more or find it distasteful."

"During the massage, several times I wondered if maybe you had passed out and I should stop immediately to keep it from getting out of hand without your knowledge. But your moans and movements indicated otherwise. Again maybe my drinking, but I was turned on and I wondered if maybe you were too. Here I was undressing you with Ken right here." Again she looked down and her lips quivered.

I went on, "I began to feel bad that maybe I was taking advantage of you. Maybe you were feeling the effects of the alcohol and were totally unaware of the environment. Now this may sound silly, but I thought at the time that if you were for once in your life feeling really naughty and wanted this as much as it was turning me on, then I wanted you to enjoy it - wherever it led. I wanted to just be a part of your reaction."

I paused for a second to let her digest that then went on, "That's when I began kissing you and letting Ken run the massager. At this point your dress was open completely down the back, your bra was undone, showing nothing but bare skin, but also I had flipped up your dress that had you lying there in just your sheer panties as we - he and I - ran the massager all around there."

"As a last chance for you to back out if you wanted, I came up and began kissing you. I knew that if I were kissing you, you had to know that there was someone else helping. But you went on even more excited, so I knew you were totally into it. I took your elastic to your panties and you lifted up to remove them rather than stopping me. I released them and let Ken remove them so you'd have to know there were too many hands to be me."

"When you rolled over and asked me to put it in, I really debated. I wondered who you wanted in you so I made it easy. I remained kneeling there next to you and kissing you as Ken knelt between your legs. You parted them hitting your knee on my shoulder..."

"Put it in me now Mike!... Fuck me now please!" she cried.

I got up and made her get up too. She wondered for an instant what I was going to do until I had her bend over the couch. She got on her knees and I got on mine behind her and between her legs. I pressed my recovered cock into what was a sloppy wet oven! I slid right in and she pressed hard back against me. I began stroking her relatively slow but hard as well.

"Oh yes, do me good," she cried again.

I reached up under her grabbing both her very ample breasts and began thumping up into her hard... so hard it lifted her knees with each stroke. She was gripping the cloth of the cushions with a white knuckle grip.

"You knew it was Ken between your legs last night..." I said as I fucked her. "You liked the feel of a new cock inside you..." She simply sighed and matched my rhythm as I pounded her. "You had refused Ken full sex when you were younger and you wanted to know what you missed, didn't you?" No answer... "Didn't you," I said pounding harder and lifting her." No answer. "Didn't you..." I said finally stroking up and lifting her up and holding her there perched on my cock awaiting an answer.

"YES...YES...YES... I wanted it! I wanted to feel what it was like for once and I'm sorry!"

I lowered her, staying inside her and bending to kiss her neck. She now had her head down sobbing. I slowly slid out of her. "Ohhhhhhh... " she said as I exited.

I leaned over covering her back completely and whispered, "I love you Lynn, ever so much!"

She turned and grabbed me and kissed me. We wrestled to the floor and she lay on top of me kissing me mouth wide open. I pulled her legs over me and she pressed her pussy back until it was against my cock. Then she sat up wiped her eyes and straddled my cock, quickly engulfing it until she was sitting on me totally impaled.

She then began gyrating her hips wildly to finish up where we had left off. She came again, but since I had cum earlier, I didn't. When she was satisfied, she laid down once more on my body with me still hard and inside her.

I waited for her to catch her breath once more and I said in a soft voice, "Would you like to do it again?"

She sighed and said, "Oh I couldn't. I'm sorry I'm really finished I'm afraid. I'll suck you though it you'd like?" Sucking wasn't something she offered easily. She never did like me to cum in her mouth, but on occasions she would let me and she was very good at it. She'd never quit until she was sure I was through cumming. She wouldn't swallow, but it never bothered me.

But I laughed, "I didn't mean do it again with me..."

Her eyes grew wide like saucers. I couldn't tell if it was excitement or shock or both. She said, "You mean... with..." and she never finished. His name hung in her mouth.

"Yes, with Ken again... only this time sober so there are no regrets..." I answered with her still perched on my very hard cock.

She looked away as if I had mentioned some far fetched fantasy. "No," she said. "It's you I love."

"I know that Lynn," I said. "This isn't about love though. This would be about pleasure. All I would ask is to let me watch you... maybe kiss you once in a while." I could tell the thought registered in her head. I could feel her pussy twitch at the thought.

"And you wouldn't be upset?" she asked, more or less confirming her approval.

"I wasn't upset this time was I?" was my answer.

"Would I have to let you screw one of my girlfriends," she asked grinning. It almost sounded like an invitation.

"This my love is totally about you."

She giggled and wiggled her hips bringing my cock even closer to another orgasm. Feeling it's hardness she climbed down and went right to work sucking her own juices off my cock as well as my second load in a matter of seconds.

"None of my girlfriends like to suck," she said with a broad grin.