All Comments on 'New Year's Eve Kiss'

by grenefire

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
withinreasonwithinreason2 months ago

Wonderful. Absolutely in my territory. 5 Stars

lyddenlydden2 months ago

Love the way the sexual tension biilds up. Goid story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Easily to rate this a four because of the cum kissing, especially when the son tasted his own. However, without the mom having a massively HAIRY pussy like 90% OF MOMS DO, thus I could not rate this one a five like I wanted. SO, hey there author, you have 20+ prior stories and you SERIOUSLY ought to know better than to do a hairless pussy on a mom in her 40's. That dammed silly shaved mom shit seriously does not happen. What woman in 100 at age 40 shaves her pussy!!!!!!!!!!! There are reasons why readers look at mom stories, and I assure you it is not for cunts with stubble on them and very often nasty pimples in the regrowing stubble that bleed if re-shaved. This story could have been a five had the wife and son buried her faces in the moms "hairy pussy!" Not trimmed either!!!!

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning2 months ago

Great seeing your work on here again👍. Well Amy is certainly the “ pot stirrer “ in this adventure. She has such “ Nasty, Taboo” visions of her mother in law joining her & hubby. Mom is such a Wanton, Horny Cougar on the prowl that I would have jumped her on her 2nd nights stay. And Hubby,.. let’s just say he’s one lucky fellow. Nice of slow burning seduction, especially at the Club. Thanks for your efforts.👍

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well written and an attention keeper. I really like how this one ends with mom eating her son's wife while her son fucks her in addition to there a huge potential for a lot more sex to take place. Not just on this trip but in future chapters. My only complaint is the pussies were not described as having any hair on them. No pussy hair; that just seriously fucking sucks! Especially on a pussy eating MOM who obviously loves her daughter in law (yes, she should be lovely hairy down there too)!

muskyboymuskyboy2 months ago

Hot. Seemed like Mom and Amy were the story and the son was just a 3rd wheel though...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow! We need chapter 2. Mommy needs to ,by the way, mention that she is not on birth control & there's a good possibility of her being pregnant, as she is about to board the plane for home. Taken aback, John & Amy discuss Mommy moving in with them to make her their breeding Mommy Slut as he slips his raging hard on inside Amy's tight sopping fertile sleeve causing her to moan out, "OH YES JOHN, BREED YOUR MOMMIES WITH THAT HOT POTENT SEED!!!!" Great work. 5☆

tallman441tallman4412 months ago

Great story. You did excellent job of conveying the sexual tension to the reader. It was good to read that the mother was very sexual from the beginning but kept it bottled until New Years. 5 stars

FeltfixerFeltfixer2 months ago

Wow! Nice mother.

Loved the story but there was no description of mummy. We like to picture her in our minds

Sex4lf57Sex4lf572 months ago

So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Your story to do what you want or don't to do with it, but I vote for Mom gets a teaching job near then and they become a throuple.

OI8U2OI8U22 months ago

Great story. However, since Jill was calling out her son's name as she was masturbating and having an orgasm, it would have been nice for John to have some alone time with his mother. "Oh John...fuck me John...harder sweety,,,harder!" "God Mom, your pussy is tighter than Amy's...I've wanted to fuck you for so long... you sure are one hot piece of ass!"

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A really beautiful and hot story, part 2 soon, please!

Now the 3 of them realize that they are in love and Mom needs to move to Florida for good, John and Amy will make love to her every day, John fills both of his girls with his seed getting them pregnant, Mom and Amy are so sexy with babybumps and tits filled with milk, so beautiful, 5 stars easy!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The story builds beautifully and has the reader getting as tense as the characters. Great stuff! Ignore the hairy pushy bunch and write it the way you want .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There for sure needs to be a second part to this!!!

dirtysondirtyson2 months ago

get mommy pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved this story and the way Amy brought mother and son together was awesome you need too write more of this story it was very sexual 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

John is a very lucky man to have his wife go along with them both fucking his mother. And the most logical conclusion would them to move in together and John breed both women. Making babies with his beautiful hot mother and his beautiful sexy wife.

I could imagine fucking my hot mother while my wife encourages us both to make a baby.

"Tell him you want his baby Jill. Tell your son that you want him to fuck his baby in you Jill. And then he is going to fuck your grandbaby in my belly. We will both be pregnant with your son's babies. How hot would that be Jill?'

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A mom (YEA, A MOM), with no pussy hair, you seriously don't expect to get any five ratings from your peers, do you? It's a nice story and it is pretty well told, especially when the wife climbs over her husband's mothers face and lowers her cunt ---- like all daughters in law ---- should be willing to do. But no pussy hair on mom, even if she is built like a teen at age 45 or so, what exactly were you thinking trying to do a hairless mom? That just does not happen! I gave you a four for effort, and because you can (HAIRY PUSSIES) do better!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good to see the "hairy pussy" guy going nuts in another mom/son comment section. They really think that women in their 40s don't trim or shave pubic hair. They really think that we all give a rating on these stories bases on pussy hair 🤣

RANDM4URANDM4U30 days ago

Another great one. More please and soon ; )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrenefire@grenefire
November 16 update: I am working on three new original stories. If you are interested in me writing sequels to any of my previous work, please let me know!