New Years Eve Party to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
micadel
micadel
3 Followers

Morning came, and I woke up early. I showered and set about cleaning up the apartment. Luckily there was not much to clean, but I still liked to have structure. I had just finished making coffee and was relaxing at the table when there was a knock at the door. Walking over and opening, I find both Scott and Rocco glaring at me.

"Dude, what the fuck happened last night? We tried calling you but you didn't answer." Scott exclaimed, animated and glancing around the apartment. Rocco asked "Did anyone show up? All that snow and I am shocked we even got here this morning with the roads." Both Rocco and Scott made their way into the kitchen for coffee and started talking about what a major party last night could have been. I just sat drinking my coffee and nodding along with them, enjoying the conversation. Finally, Scott turned his head sharply and looked shocked.

"Did anyone come over last night?" Scott asked me, eyes wide. Just as I started to smile wide, Caterina came walking out of my bedroom wearing one of my t-shirts and nothing else from the looks of it. Scott and Rocco's jaws dropped as Caterina walked over to me and climbed into my lap.

With a quiet smile on my face, I nodded. "You could say that. Good morning sweetheart."

With a look of soft satisfaction on her face, Caterina replied: "Good morning Sir."

micadel
micadel
3 Followers
12