All Comments on 'New Year's Eve Stranger'

by jaymasters45

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it up!

So to speak lol.

But seriously, you're well on your way to becoming a new favorite. I can't wait for your next audio!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

amazing dude, you are the best. strangers are the best, but I'm must admit I laughed at "nibbling...... with my... tongue!"

anyway, this was amazing, very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

I didn't think I could cum from a recording...but lord your voice, the inflection and tone...and damn when you cum......that was all I needed to hear! Ty best cum I've had in a long while....mmmm

PoppycornPoppycornover 7 years ago
Amazing.

Best cum I've in awhile. This got me so wet, my body is still reacting from my orgasm. I do love hearing you moan throughout the recording. I just wish there was a bit more after you finish, but other than that you are a new favorite.

jaymasters45jaymasters45over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks, Poppycorn! I really appreciate the feedback. And I'll definitely keep in mind your comment about after I "finish." I've already recorded my next audio, though, so it'll have to wait until the next time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy Shit!!

I have never heard any porn as sexy as that, god I came twice listening to you! This was the most amazing cross of a video and a story, I fucking loved it, I will definitely keep listening to you. Stay sexy.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago
More please

It's 10:37am PST and I've just finished listening to all your posts in chronological order whilst in bed. It's the only place to be while listening to you. You've just gotten better and better. I like that your stories are based from real life events. My only complaint is the endings needs to be less adrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That voice

Just what I needed to hear. Thank you, sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot!

I love your sexy voice and moans. My pussy is so wet right now, you made me cum 3 times. It feels so good rubbing my pussy, pretending it 's your big cock teasing my opening, then pushing deep inside.

MadicatMadicatalmost 6 years ago

Your sexy moans and the sound of you stroking your cock along with this really hot fantasy made my pussy so wet. Teased myself and waited to cum with you at the end. It was wonderful

AnneLeeLove33AnneLeeLove33almost 5 years ago
Mmmm

Omg! I'm speechless with your mind fucks! Keep them up I wish the boys were like this when I was your age. 😘fuck...your sexy..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot

Turned me in so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaymasters45@jaymasters45
Please join my brand new OhCleo account! Join and receive a brand new exclusive audio every other week! My first two exclusive OhCleo audios are already available to subscribers! I'm so excited to share exclusive content with all of you and to get to know all of you better! ...