All Comments on 'New Year's Grieve'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
Predictable, as usual.

The thing I have noticed, and commented on is that these stories are, for the most part so formulaic! And there is all too often the other aggieved spouse just waiting in the wings.

Maybe I would like to see the guy polietly leave thehouse,, tell the offender to fuck off and just leave! have he dude just lesvands the story alone. Without the girls waiting is the wings!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Well...I tried for quite a while...

...to find at least o n e story you have written that does not appeal to me:

Does not surprise that I failed. It is good to see that you are using your talent as best you can. Looking foreward to your next archievements. Thank you for writing this one. 5 *

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

Thank you for another great story.

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Thank You SS06

Just another all around most excellent fun to read story of goodness triumphing over evil, without all that religious crap so prevalent at this time of year.

I will add an extra ration of grog to the nog and drink to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mediocre Effort **

I usually like your stuff, but this one just felt like you were going through the motions. The characters were cardboard cutouts. You need to vary your plot lines too. This well is running dry. Two stars because at least it wasn't a cuck story.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Well Done, Stang!

She CAN’T love him and repeatedly cheat on him!

And how can she say the times with Steve weren’t planned – didn’t they PLAN on falsifying the documents to join the club? How was that unplanned?

What is a supposedly happily married woman doing hanging out with a woman who she acknowledges is “the patron saint of sluts”, a “dick seeking missile”? Couldn’t she see that no good could come from that friendship?

Maybe predictable, but I liked the hook up of Gary and Misti. And what do you want to bet that the love of a truly loving husband will allow Misti to expand her sexual horizons!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
MAYBE SHE DOES REALLY LOVE HIM

but only in spurts. TK U ML LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story Writer

Always like your stories , but to me the best are the ones when the two parties reconcile , love Fords too , 1967 GT 500 , keep up the great work .

flightorfightflightorfightover 9 years ago
Hey anonymous Mediocre Effort **

Lets see some of your literary efforts. I'll be you write better than Cussler, Thor,and Clancy combined.

They really should turn off anonymous comments on this site to prevent the internet commandoes from spreading their crap.

Thanks SS06 for another great story. Like always I look forward to the next.

CharleyTCharleyTover 9 years ago
@pitbull

Karen was obviously referring to Carol Not Misti

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The new year is looking good so far.....

I want to say thankyou and congratulations for working hard to pull yourself out of your 2014 "slump".

I missed commenting on your last story, but it too was an improvement over other recent efforts. Actually, that story (lost in the woods) seemed to take some advice I had offered you two stories before that, in one of my long rambling anon comments. I asked you to try and write a different kind of story: Bad things happen to good people, and here is how they struggle to remain good people. I was happy to see that type of plot direction followed, and impressed with your commitment to improve your character development. Sorry for commenting HERE and not THERE, but readers of stories get busy too.

As for today's story, I really liked it. It marks a return to your capable story-telling voice. Plot-holes are filled in, and unecessary details are left out. Your Stangstar Signatures are firmly in place, and you provided a comfortable familiarity for the reader, without absolute mimicry of your past efforts. I really like that you are making the stories shorter in length. Let me explain...

A great story CAN be 9 pages, and still leave the reader wanting more. However, 9 pages IS enough of a time commitment to make MOST readers wonder, what could have been left out? Did it HAVE to be this long? And Stang, your style of story DOESN'T. Trimming just one page off of your last story, helped to FORCE you to leave extranious stuff out, and that process made you focus more on the story. Also, combining that with the need to make your character development THE most important factor, really helps to "tighten up" the readability. Today's story in 5 pages, is great, because it is almost ALL character development. Sure, it was a simple plot, but that was more than OK because you wasted no time in trying to make it convaluded. This affords you, even within the economy of just 5 pages, to pack everyone of them full with character development. I also like how his rebound woman wasn't perfect this time. She could feel more real, and less plastic, but we also get a sense of how he genuinely helped her, as much as she helped him, in getting over and recovering from the betrayal.

Lots of people complain (me included) about the need for authors to improve their dialogue. Sure, that DOES mean the conversations between two characters, but it ALSO means improving internal dialogue. The ability to know "what was I (the character spotlighted here) thinking?", really helps give us the lock on the hows and whys of the motivations. It makes the people seem more real, and less stereo-typed. And it helps explain why these people stayed together for so long before all the crap happens. This story shows a STRONG recommitment to dialogue, and I really appreciate your efforts to keep improving this aspect of your story telling.

Stang, thanks again for posting the best story of the day. Despite heavy criticism in 2014, the thing that NEVER changed was the joy, and especial thrill of seeing a Stangstar byline in the new story spinner. Your continuing efforts here will ALWAYS be appreciated, and the example you have set by trying to continually improve your product should be emulated by any/or all authors still posting. Even if some don't like your style, don't ever let them question your work ethic. Really, it should be an inspiration.

Happy New Year! Can't wait for the next.....

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Improbable, and none of the characters seem real

Cardboard cutouts following a script, reciting someone else's lines. The piece is well written, your stuff always is, but the premise and characters don't hold up for me. I am troubled about Gary's quick shift to Misti, but then again this genre almost demands the compression of timeline.

Alaska84Alaska84over 9 years ago

Loved it! Thanks for sharing your story with us!

kelchakelchaover 9 years ago
Time To Change

Gave it a four *. Writing was good.

Same old story though. Fat slut wife exchanged for a small tit miss perfect with a great moral outlook.

I think it's time for you to make a change in your stories. As stand alone pieces, most of your stuff is very good - especially the Gordon Lightfoot themed stuff. As a body of work, it is too similar to earlier pieces. And for me, the emotion is lacking. May be due to husband able to get revenge so easily. Satisfying on a shallow level. Recovery is too swift and easy.

knot_limberknot_limberover 9 years ago
1 More for the Win column

Loved how you got the 67 Fastback in there,excellent! I also enjoyed that you let the husband go primal (caveman-good). Need another tale quick please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent entertaining story!

I don't care how many shortcomings readers find with your story, compared to 99% of the crap posted in loving wives this is an entertaining read. If it wasn't for you and a handful of other writers posting in this category there wouldn't be anything to read for most of us. Again, thanks for the entertainment. 5* (ML)

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it; 5*

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 9 years ago
Stang hits it again.

I like the cracked ribs revenge along with a well placed kick to the jewels. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay story I guess.

Just too many implausible, illogical and unbelievable things for me to really enjoy it. Did no one ever move out of that town? Because after he beat Steve, most men would have turned him into the Police, had him sent to jail for a number of years for serious assault and battery. Steve could have filed for bankruptcy and moved away. That would have ended his relationship with Misti and solved his employment problems. It also would have ended this story since none of the rest of it would have taken place. The assignment of marital assets was also so totally off that I had to laugh. At least you didn't spend too much time on the cars this time. That's something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well one more time

The seasons reruns are back same old same old fat slut to miss beauty queen . You must really hate your wife . Evan the names come from old rerun shows good grief charley brown

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Nice

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5 SS06 becasue you are a good writer and the assholes

on here are driving away all the good writers. Happy new year dear annony! YOU BLOW ANS DRINK THE CUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
quadrasexual

Kind of a long story to have that quadrasexual joke be the only real payoff.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
I liked it.

But then, I like most of SS06's work,

he's in my fav authors list.

So I might be slightly biaised.

I hope to read more from him in 2015.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-well one more time

You made it clear you don't like this authors stories. Tell me, anon, why are you reading them? There are many willing cuckold or swinger stories in loving wives that may be more to your liking. Have at it.

Good story "stang". We need writers like you to stick around this site since good stories are limited here. 5*

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@CharleyT @pitbull4

No, I WAS referring to Misti, just not the way pitbull thought.

I didn't mean that Gary would get her to swing, he obviously had no interest there.

I meant that Steve was complaining that their personal sex life was boring, that it was always the same, but that Gary, with a more loving and patient attitude might open her up a bit, NOT to swing, but maybe new positions. I don't remember if there was anything said about Misti and oral, but I'll bet that Gary would have more success in that area than Steve did.

avidfaavidfaover 9 years ago
Classic line

Not great literature, maybe, but this line is just terrific:

"The woman was a quadrasexual. She would do anything sexual for a quarter. And she was willing to loan you the quarter. "

Oh, and nice story, too.

The constant in SS06's stories is the duality that the wife was never as involved in the relationship as the husband and yet, at the end, she deeply regrets the loss of the marriage. This just points out the truism that many seem to miss: there are many components to love, and love-enjoy (I like what he does for me) and love-give (I love him enough to commit to and sacrifice for him) are independent, and the first does not imply the presence of the second. The case in SS06's stories is the guy is all in with love-give, and the wife is focused on the love-enjoy, so although she may have never loved him in a full, mature sense, she deeply regrets losing the feelings she got from being with him and the things he did for her.

There is also the love-addiction aspect that Matt Moreau focuses on, and thankfully, SS06 doesn't fall for that for a second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Cute, cute, cute. .... ............

Thanks

AMerryMan

PairadoxPairadoxover 9 years ago
Always..

...enjoy one of your stories. I like the little jokes that are placed in there so effortlessly, and the puns and innuendos that seemingly fly over some people's heads.

Thank you again for another of your efforts. They are appreciated!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering. Look forward to the stories you were hinting at.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Always enjoy your stories...

starring the cheating wife, and your Ford Mustang. LOL!

In your stories the wife always gets it in the rear end, figuratively and literally.

5 *'s

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Great

Another great one! The part I liked best: "They were simply incapable of having sex or even kissing anyone else. Sex didn't just go along with love to them. It literally was love. " For those that get this, and live this way - you are fortunate. For those that don't, and settle for intimacy without love ... For those that think you can do both - you are mistaken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
okay

But the punctuation is all over the place. Maybe you should get a proof reader.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
happy new year back to you

you assembled a group of very unlikable people for this one. it was inevitable that Misti and Gary, the only two paragons of virtue in the community, should get together. The rest of the folks struggle making a club for swingers work in a community of cheaters.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Avidfa, speaking of MM

anybody know what happened to him? No stories, no posts no nothing.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 9 years ago
Another good story

I gave this four stars, if anyone else had written this story it would have been five stars. You write incredibly well and your stories have such depth to them. The reason for only four stars is that you are one of the best writers on here and I always expect a good story from you which you seem to deliver every time but I feel you can do better. You are one of only a handful of writers on here that have the gift of story telling. I look forward to reading more from you.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Great to have the Stang Monster back!

Another creative and interesting psychotic first wife story with a happy ever after ending. Hubby gets an upgrade. Wifey gets to screw anybody she can catch. Happy 2015; Stang is back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two Stars

Too many absurd scenarios, such as the unlikely divorce settlement between Steve and Mitsi, Carol and Peggy getting prison time for, at most a misdemeanor offense, and Carol having to pay a substantial settlement for consensual sex with Steve, is way to unrealistic. Yes, this is fiction, but even fiction must have some relation to the real world.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
as usual

A fun tale,and if it is over the top,stretching things,who cares?It is an SS story,it is what we expect,so why the bitching?It is like the guilty pleasure rock group,the romance books that are like crack,it is a guilty pleasure.Welcome back stang

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
On

Now to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your stories are almost always the same

But this one was okay, at least he found a good women. As you write about cheating wives,mostly dumb ones or dumber than dumb!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
dunno 'bout that

Story is the usual good StangStar06 work.

But the unwarranted hope and praise for the new Mustang?

Dude seriously?

It's like the love child of an old Datsun 280Z and a Ford Taurus, the 280Z even had Independent Rear Suspension too.

(Before you get off track, I'm a Ford fan and like Mustangs - well the good ones at least)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As always, it was a fun read....

....like a familiar old tale, the kids want to hear it again and again over the years.

It fits like my favorite leather jacket.....well broken in and a real pleasure to wear.....if a little careworn and roughed up-looking.

SS06, buddy don't you think it's about time to broaden your themic playbook?

If one distills out all of the frills and window dressing the bones of this story are virtually the same as the last 15 stories you've written. Now, I'm not complaining about your writing, grammar, spelling, punctuation, or even the content (for the most part). What I am trying to say....is that it would be wonderful to see you direct your prodigious storytelling skillset and awesome characterization capabilities to a scenario that is fundamentally different.....way down deep, where it counts....than....this.

Try one where the formula is NOT:

They're in deepest love,

He discovers she cheated and sets out to put paid what she broke,

Along the way, she learns that her life without him REALLY sucks

Along the way he also finds better love and real happiness, but doesn't act on his feelings until present business is completed,

He does all his most dramatic bits in a Mustang GT of one vintage or another,

He lives happily ever after, while the ex plays out a "Damn, I was so dumb" soliloquy and as part of the wrap up and ends the story obviously miserable and forlorn.

Really, man.....you're a talented writer, but it's to a point where everyone that's been visiting this forum for longer than 4 months knows within two paragraphs how the story will end and most of what it will contain. You need a different story to tell.

I'm beginning to wonder if these aren't all mirrors in one form or another of something traumatic in your past.

No offense meant, I'm just saying, the old dog needs a new bone to chew. I'm not wishing or hoping for you to have another life-trauma to write about, but that you find something tell us that engages us, has characters we can like or dislike as the case may be, and that goes to someplace different in terms of the devices you use to end your story, as well as what they go off to do for the rest of their lives.

I'm pretty certain that if any of your stories reflect some of your life experience, you are not alone. I am forced to write outside of my pain, because it simply isn't interesting enough to describe more than once. Your stories resonate, but have been all too much alike for a very long time.

Last year I made a similar, if not more roughly phrased challenge. We saw a couple of things and I had hope. Now, I'm discouraged again.

Y'see to me, it is a collosal waste of talent and skill to simply re-dress the same overal ideas in different clothes and repeat.

When I was in secondary school, we were taught in a writing class to develop at least five unique and completely different storyline ideas, unrelated themes to flesh out. It was very difficult, but most pulled it off. what we learned at the end of the semester, was that with those 5 unique story ideas, we could weave nearly endless story combinations that would neither read like, feel like or behave like others we had written from that same idea-pool. and, we were told and saw that it could do it almost indefinitely.

Here's my challenge for 2015. Outline three completely new story ideas that each and all constitute a complete departure from the vast body of your work to date. Try writing three, one to two page stories, based on those three outlines and see what comes back. You already know that you will have to have a fairly high level of satisfaction to be able to release them into this maelstrom of opinion and strong emotion, but in the end, I believe it will have been worth it.....both from the successes and the failures that come from the excercise.

Please....try it. You're too good to stay stuck in the same furrow of the much larger, richer pool of ideas to be shared.

katranmankatranmanover 9 years ago
Happy New Year

A good year starts with a SS06 BTB story. Always worth a read, this one got ***** from me. Looking forward to more this year. BTW, I would wait awhile on the new Mustang and let Ford get the bugs out first. The GT 350 looks very interesting though...

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
HUH!!

A Mustang being compared to a Datsun 280 Z or Ford Taurus Please. I like a lot of Muscle cars from Chrysler & GM but a Datsun yeh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Which Mustang?

But what kind of Mustang did our hero drive? Nyuk nyuk nyuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring

Sorry but of late your work has a sort of sameness and is boring. I think you need to take a break.

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

Happy New year Stang :)

Another great read and a good LW start to 2015. 2 things bugged me about this one tho...

Gary spending so much time with the ex when she was in hospital. Why?

The swing club were made out to be decent people yet never bothered to inform Gary of what his wife was up to when they found out she was pulling a fast one. Why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a load of self righteous bull

i hate these loathing stories which leave a nasty taste. Load of codswallop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Complete rubbish

Written by a gibbering idiot. As usual.

Happy fucking new year ya moron. How about trying to write a real story sometime this year? Nah, you'll probably continue writing the same drivel over and over and over again, changing a few minor details to make the stories look different.

hoosierrebel76hoosierrebel76over 9 years ago
Very entertaining

Again the Bullshit comments from people afraid to use a name other than anonymous. Chicken shits! I thought it was a very good & entertaining story. Looking forward to more of your writings in 2015.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Story I've read

This story has Heart. Keep writing. Don't let these turds rain on your parade.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
Another Excellent Story by StangStar06

Really enjoyed the read, the plot development, characters and result!

Keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I read all of yours.

This one is a superior one of them. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm good effort

Suggest a little less complexity in your plots - re: fewer characters, incidents, etc. - so that the reader may get into the psychology of the protagonists and their now uninterpretable 'whys.' Misti was a likeable character, although her scant info made that difficult to get out of the story. You created 'Gary' as naive and you might have shone us some of his steps employed to develop savvy in his relationship with Misti.

All in all, good job. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

Your stories may not appeal to someone , but would recommend them to count the red H near your stories ....

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Two Thoughts

First, as someone who often criticizes the wife for cheating on the husband that she supposedly desperately loves, I suppose you could chalk it up to "you don't know what you have till it's gone."

Second, yes, Stang's (and probably most other writers here) endings are predictable, the real enjoyment is exactly how we get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the greatest lines from your story

"She would do anything sexual for a quarter. And she was willing to loan you the quarter."

This has to be one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Well done!

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
The Line

Have to agree with Anonymous, "She would do anything sexual for a quarter. And she was willing to loan you the quarter. " was the quintessential line that made the story.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Biggest (only?)

hole I saw was this was a "small" town in which everyone knew about the swinging group and how anyone could show up for their parties for sex or not. Why in hell did Carol think she could hide her shenanigans from Gary?

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
All right already...

First, I married a stick, and I've loved every minute of it. I think we watched the same Victoria's Secret show, but the VS girls, some of them, are a little big if you ask me. My wife thinks so. Believe she spotted cellulite on some of them!

Second, they say you're predictable? So was Clark Gable, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Paul Newman, George Clooney, Elvis...

Third, you're confused about your vehicles. Mustangs have no real utility. You need a pick-up truck. Just remember, "there's something women like about a pick-up man". I'll forgive you this one foible though.

And last, you're a five, a five, a five, and a five. Just keep on (pick-up) trucking.

acupacupover 9 years ago
An interesting one

Yes it is a bit formulaic, but what on this site isn't to one extent or another? Getting there is half the fun, and getting creative on divorce settlements is nothing new. If you want a good laugh go look through all the public records, but make sure you wear a pair of depends because you will be pissing your pants from laughing so hard.

Story length is a matter of preference. To short and the story seems cut off, we've all read the one page wonders that get a good story going and then chop it off. We've all come to expect several pages in a decent story, and with a longer story you also get good charter development that may allow a writer to bring that charter to light in a future installment or another story.

And now that I've gotten off my soap box, I have a question for all the cheating wife story fans. As one of the 'old farts' around here, what does BTB mean?

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Pleasantly surprised

I actually liked that story. I usually skip stories by this author because I feel like I already know what is going to happen in them. I decided to give this one a whirl and I'm glad I did. i don't know why I liked this one, but I did. I may even read another one.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Brutal

The brutal truth is that there is nothing worse than the regret of losing a marriage because of pure selfishness and stupidity. Of course, no marriage could be that great if a spouse was willing to turn whore and cheat in group sex romps. The truth is that a wife that really loved her husband would never come close to risking her marriage and her family. Nothing was said of the kids, but given the events that took place would you invite the whore for holiday dinners, marriages, baptisms, ect.? She would only curse the event with her whore stench. With her track record she is clearly a bad influence and an embarrassment. No kid would want their significant other to meet her, or for their future in laws to meet her. She has brought shame to her children. There is no getting past that. It would pretty much end motherhood, and grand-motherhood for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting but weird pacing

Congrats. Interesting story. Well written. Four out of five. But the pacing seemed a bit weird to me. It was too fast paced. What I mean is a story needs a couple of pauses to let the reader catch their breath. This was too constant. No one in the story hesitated before taking action. Gary gets the news about his wife's actions and springs into action like he had a plan all along. Also for my taste Peggy seemed a bit over the top. There were a few minor typos but you are clearly a good writer. Cheers Steve

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

First off, a skank is a skank is a skank. So that makes Peggy totally blameless in this tale. But that fucking cunt Carol, damn it's just hard to comprehend how a woman who supposedly loves her husband, who by the way loves her completely, would do the shit she did to him, and then thinks she can win him back. No, now she is in the Peggy category. A skank is a....well you get it. Time to move and get top dollar for your services. At least until some disease claims both twats. Nice that there was a happy ending for Gary.

Five Stars

whirlwind_66whirlwind_66over 8 years ago
Another great story telling by the master story teller !

But why are the women in your stories such pathetic fools Stang ?? And the men such romantic fools ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOUR FORMULA

Mustang, lying woman, ignorant man who finds out and plans his way to handle it ..sometimes the cute gum chewing blond paper server ... usually a caught up regretful thoughts of the woman too late .... makes some think it was you somewhere in that story still angry and working it out on paper not that it isn't amusing to me .....been there and had that experience myself sir......probably good therapy for you and a ride for others who had memories hmmm Scotty TY MTB

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
NEW YEARS...IN WITH THE NEW OUT WITH THE OLD

and the cream always rises to the top. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5* great story

nicely developed characters .

thanks for this !

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

dam i love reading your stories.

you even used the names of all the 3 stooges used for the tv show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shite

Still a shutty writer minus five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
long-winded crap

so boring...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

I enjoyed reading it. I just wonder how a woman that was married so many time with a husband who she says she loves thart much could do what she did. It doesn't compute, Otherwise a great story.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951almost 6 years ago
There were 6 Three Stooges.

You missed Curly Joe. Moe, Larry, Curly, Joe, CURLY JOE, then Shemp. Your stories make me drool for any TRUE Mustang.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
AFTER THE GRIEVING

cums the relieving that the cheating is over, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sos,dd.

Same old story, different day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hahahahaha

.... and I ate the fries !!!

That line had me Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off ðŸĪŠ

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Hilarious story. I know it follows a familiar pattern, but it is still enormous fun. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Payback

I Love it when the Hubby gets Payback and a Happy Life .. My kind of Story 5 Stars

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Another ....no cuckolds allowed

original from the master........SS06

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A real fucking machine..........

These women are wired for sex.....nothing more needs to be said here.......

mcbsmcbsover 3 years ago
What a Party

"Carol you have to find a way to come. This is going to be special. I got Fred, Barney, Larry, Curly, Moe, and Joe coming. I even got Shemp to agree to drop by, " What woman could resist Flintstone and Rubble, plus, not only the Three Stooges, but five of them! Of course Carol and Peggy were looking forward to that party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always great SS06

I miss you old friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Piss poor story

Same ole shit, different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

My first Ex Played the role of Peggie ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent story

Wonderful spin on a sad set of circumstances .

Nicely woven and an amazing conclusion .

5*

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Fucked the story up with the stupid three way ending.

Eveready1999Eveready1999almost 3 years ago

Three Stooges naming convention blew it for me, sorry.

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

"He even bought you a meal in case you get hungry. I ate your fries though; sue me."

That line made me fall in love with Misti right there.

DGHear2DGHear2over 2 years ago

You have become one hell of a good writer.

With respect

DG Hear

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

2nd time through and I still really enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She makes her own bed and now she lays on it. She definitely deserves it. Nicely written. Definitely a five star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

This writer has produced some turds, but this is a better than average effort. Flaws: No man employed as engineer could be that clueless in a relationship. Engineers analyze everything and over think everything else. The back fence neighbors Chris and Emily need some payback for supposedly being a friend to Mc but never saying didly. This writer consistently exhibits this secrecy flaw, and it I say also prevalent in many other works. Lying by omission and silence is simply not what friends do. They need a takedown. Overall not top shelf but ok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stories about really stupid people doing really stupid things are just tedious and boring.

What the hell can anyone expect when a cheating wife goes with another man to a swinger's party - regularly - that is held at a neighbor's house just across the fence from her own home??!!??

For fuck's sake, you seriously believe nobody is gonna notice, or talk about it, and that hubby isn't going to find out?!?!?

Or that you are making fuck plans over your home's residential landline telephone when hubby is home with easy access to any number of extension phones?!?!?

Geez, just put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. Put us all out of your misery. Please!!

bookmadcatbookmadcatabout 2 years ago

I like it, Misti developed into quite a character. To Anonymous, it's my understanding that the authors get no monetary reward for posting their stories and they are then free to read by anyone, comments by stupid people serve no purpose other than to show the ignorance and stupidity of the person posting the comment; if you don't like the story, constructive criticism of any, or all, of the elements of the story, shows far more maturity than vitriol and pointing out what could not happen. FICTION takes place in the author's own universe, which may differ from Fact, at the discretion of the author. I only found this site about 3 weeks ago but I've noticed that a vast number of authors no longer post and wonder if any have stopped in response to the rubbish comments that get posted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, Carol was such a whore!! Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this is old, but I happen to have 2 cents! Almost constructive criticism. I'm uneducated but happen to be a word geek. Prepositional phrase on page one was ill formed.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous