All Comments on 'New Year's Resolution Ch. 01'

by Fausty

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
her resolution is

more sex than shes been getting from dad ??

LustyleoLustyleoover 9 years ago

An interesting read. Very well written. Looking forward to the next installment.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Well written story, with lots of possibilities at the moment, although we all know where this is heading. The story's been treated well, not just a son fucks Mom in five minutes type of saga like we're usually 'treated' to!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For what it's worth

It's really neat to read a story with a location I'm very familiar with. I've seen the houses, and have heard that wonderful surf, but then when you put your plot, along with your descriptions next to it, it all seems so real.

Or put another way....I can visualize it...what a great (touching) story. Thank you for sharing your experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no sex

There is almost zero sex in this story. Why make a chapter of a story to post on literotica, but not have any sex! Seriously dude, this was a waste of time to read.

ekim22ekim22over 9 years ago
Dang ....blue balls

Left me with blue balls lol......but it's well written.

I could use more build up though including some voyeuristic moments.

Regardless, great job.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this little man is an over achiever

" In those three years, a lot happened. But that's to be expected, of course. I graduated high school, began college, got my bachelor's and started on the next semester toward my master's."

WOW, that is a lot for only three years!

lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i didn't read it all

well they can't teach talent... but you could maybe improve if you took more classes.

FaustyFaustyover 9 years agoAuthor
@rightbank

Actually yeah, that was a mistake. I was forced to edit the years and I had completely forgotten about that bit. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll pay more attention next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Teaching her chair with her ?????????

It's all good!" she got up from her chair, teaching it with her and then sat it down next to me. I felt a quick, warm peck on my cheek and the tight embrace of her arms around mine.

Maybe its just me being A dumb Canuck but I have never heard the expression teaching her chair with her

ZeuginZeuginover 9 years ago
More please

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

your story was dreamy real like, despite other stuff. you have talent. you have the makings of talent, that these other commenters cant comprehend. After reading this, if there is any commenters who badmouths you, that is not in a constructive way is a fool.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Good writing but very very short on sex as in none. I hope chapter two has some sex in it as that's the whole purpose of this web site, fucking and sucking.

bigrednotbigrednotabout 9 years ago

Great start. The build up is so important.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3

A little too much about the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful lead-in

This story is a great start to what promises to become a warm loving story between mom and son. I anticipate with great enthusiasm the follow-up story or stories forthcoming from this talented writer. Please continue in this vein.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Fine piece of storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous