New Years with a Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir. I understand. Thank you."

The band began playing a slow song. "Let's dance," Gabriel said. He gave a wave to the table, walked with Clare to the dance floor and pulled her into his arms. She sighed and let her body relax against his. At least she'd have a few minutes of relief while they danced. Then, she remembered that Tom, or maybe by now, Mark, had the remote.

In actuality, it was Lisa who held the remote. Mark, not knowing that Renee had clued Lisa in to what was happening, thought it'd be fun to watch her unknowingly play with Clare. He started explaining the various buttons.

"See, there's a set for the clit vibe and one for the dildo. You can make either of them pulse, buzz on low, buzz on high, or a combination of them all." Renee studied the remote, but didn't move to do anything else. "Don't you want to push the buttons to see how they work?"

Mark couldn't wait to see Clare's reaction to the various vibrations she'd receive as Lisa played with the buttons. His imagination was already coming up with a variety of fun ways to play with Lisa while she wore a pair of the panties. He was jerked by to the present when Lisa spoke.

"I don't need to push them. We don't have the panties here, so pushing the buttons wouldn't really do anything," she said innocently.

"What?" Mark couldn't believe that she really didn't want to at least push one button.

"I said-," she began.

"I know what you said." Lisa looked up at him and smiled sweetly, but the look in her eyes told a different story. "You know, don't you?"

"Yes, and I think Gabriel should have told Clare what he planned. She needs a break, so I'm not going to contribute to her misery by pushing any of these buttons."

"Gabriel will handle Clare as he sees fit. I think you should be more worried about how your Dom handles you." Mark's tone changed. "Now tell me again what you're going to do with those buttons."

"Uh oh. Game over," Lisa thought, as she glanced toward the dance floor. "I'm going to push the buttons however you want me to, Sir."

Clare's body suddenly tensed and Gabriel had to smile. His little sub was being put through the ringer tonight. He doubted that she'd even be able to form words of protest by the time midnight arrived.

"How wet is your cunt?"

"It's dripping, Sir. The panties are soaked through." Clare buried her face in Gabriel's shoulder and moaned.

"Tell me what's happening."

"Yes, Sir," came the muffled reply. "Right now the dildo is buzzing on low and the vibe at my clit is just pulsing. My pussy is clenching around the dildo in time with the pulses. I can no longer stop how it's affecting my body. Moving doesn't help, and neither does standing still. I feel like I want you to just throw me to the floor and fuck me hard until I come."

"Mmmmm. That's an interesting visual. What if I told you that I'd let you come?"

Clare gasped. "Yes, please!"

"Hold on. You might want to hear the rest of what I have to say before you so enthusiastically agree."

Clare tamped down on her excitement. "Yes, Sir."

"That's better. What if I let you come with the stipulation that it has to be here?"

"On the dance floor?"

"No," he said patiently. "We'll go over to that chair in the corner. I'll sit and open my pants. You'll stand in front of me, pull down the panties and then sit back and impale yourself on my cock. Your dress will cover us, and I'll fuck you until we both come. No one will probably even notice, unless you're unable to stay quiet when you feel my cock thrusting in and out of your hot, wet cunt."

Gabriel pressed her hips into the hard ridge of his cock. Clare knew just how good it would feel thrusting in and out of her pussy. She also knew it'd only take a few seconds of fucking to push her over the edge if she agreed to his plan.

"Wow. You must be more turned on than I thought if you're not immediately telling me no. Let's go, then. The chair is empty and waiting." Gabriel grabbed her hand and turned to walk off the dance floor.

"No, wait!" Clare pulled Gabriel back to her. "I can't do it. Not in front of everyone."

"Are you sure? I'm giving you a free pass to come right now."

Clare grimaced as the vibrators continued the torture. "I'm sure."

The dance ended, and Gabriel led Clare from the dance floor. "Alright, the offer's off the table. You'll just have to deal with whatever else comes your way."

"Yes, Sir."

Midnight had come and gone. Clare was a jittery mess. Her nerves were strung tight, ready to snap. It took all the energy she had to wish her friends a happy new year. Just being touched pushed her closer to the edge. The girls were gentle, but the men grabbed her into tight hugs, moving her body so that her nipples rubbed against their chests. She was at her breaking point. Thankfully, the champagne toasts were done and the band was on its last set.

The ballroom was beginning to clear out as the group moved to the cigar lounge for a final drink. The room was mostly deserted. There were a couple men at the bar, and two couples sitting at a table. Coming back from one last bathroom break, Clare found Gabriel and his friends occupying the sitting area by the fire. The couch where Brian, Mark and Lisa sat faced the fire with its back to the bar and tables. Pairs of cozy chairs flanked either side of the couch, spreading out in a semi-circle. Tom and Lisa sat in the two seats closest to Brian, and Gabriel sat on the other side by Lisa. Clare headed for the last empty chair.

"We've been waiting for you," Gabriel said. "Where's the envelope I gave you?"

Clare pulled it from her purse. "What's the deal with the card inside?"

"As you know, tonight's assignment was given to you to help you overcome your inhibitions in public. You have handled yourself well." Gabriel looked at the men with a smile. "She almost agreed to being fucked in public." Clare blushed and hid her face in her hands.

"Look at me, Clare." Gabriel paused. "I'm very proud of you tonight," he said softly.

"Thank you, Sir," Clare whispered.

"Back to the envelope," Tom interrupted.

Gabriel raised his voice and continued. "Clare, each guy holds a playing card." He nodded, and the men pulled out their cards. "One of those matches the one inside the envelope. Whoever holds the winning card has a half hour to use the remote and make you come, and he can do it any way and anywhere he chooses."

Clare froze and glanced at Renee. She looked as shocked as Clare felt. Obviously, Tom didn't tell her every detail of tonight's little game.

"Open the envelope, Clare."

Clare picked up the envelope and tore open the end. She noticed that her hands were trembling. She trusted Gabriel to keep her safe, but the thought of what she might be required to do scared her to death. She had just reached inside to pull out the card when Gabriel stopped her.

"One final direction. You can choose not to do this-," the men groaned, but quieted after a look from Gabriel. "But if you go that route, know that we will visit the club every night for a week. While there, you'll be taken to the edge and back repeatedly. I'll continue the torment at home. At the end of the week, I'll let you come, but it will be on the main stage at the club in front of everyone."

Gabriel was giving her an out. He knew that coming in front of a group would be hard for her, but she'd be one hundred percent more comfortable doing it at the club, than doing it here. It was really a no-brainer for Clare. As much as she wanted to take the easy way out, she knew that she couldn't possibly disappoint her Dom by taking the second option.

"I'll continue tonight."

A chorus of masculine voices saying "Good girl" rewarded her decision. She pulled the card from the envelope.

"It's a Jack of Diamonds."

Brian gave a whoop and held up the matching card. Gabriel handed him the remote. "You have a half hour."

Brian's demeanor became serious. "Clare, come over here and sit on my lap."

"Yes, Sir." Clare knew everyone was watching her, but she couldn't bring herself to look at them. She just prayed that the other people in the lounge weren't paying any attention to this little group.

"Sit with your back against the arm of the couch and make sure your skirt isn't underneath you."

Clare was just getting into place when the bartender delivered the last round of drinks. Gabriel whispered something to him, and then sat back down in the chair. It was time to begin.

Brian flicked on the vibrators and Clare's body stiffened in response. His hand settled on her stomach to keep her in place.

"Relax. This is going to make you feel good. I promise."

Clare tried her best to relax, but the pulses were working their magic on her clit. Brian's hands were on her breasts, and it took her a moment to realize that he was stroking the bare flesh mounded above her demi bra. She didn't even realize that he had opened the bodice of her dress. He lifted his hands to adjust the remote, and the clitoral vibrations stopped, while the dildo continued to pulse. His hands went back to her breasts, and soon, the fabric from her bra was pushed aside so he could pinch her nipples. He alternated the pinches at her nipples with the pulses in her pussy, and within minutes, Clare was moaning uncontrollably, with no thought to anyone else.

"Hold still for a minute. I'm going to shift you a little."

Brian turned her so that her back was to his chest, and her legs straddled his legs. Her ass was nestled snugly against the hard length of his cock. He pulled her skirt to her waist and spread his legs, so that everyone could see the panties.

"Do you want to come, Clare?"

"Oh God. Yes, Sir. Please!" Clare said breathlessly.

"Then reach up and start pinching those sweet nipples. I want them to be as red as berries when we're done."

"Yes, Sir."

Brian began ramping up the vibrations the second Clare started pinching. It didn't take long to get both vibes going full speed. It took even less time for Clare to get going full speed. She was writhing in his lap and grinding against his cock, all while moaning her pleasure loudly. It took all of his willpower to keep his cock from exploding. He placed his hand over her pussy, thrusting it firmly, and pushing the dildo in as deep as it would go.

"Come now, Clare," he demanded.

That firm thrust of the thick plug inside her pushed her over the edge, and Clare yelled out as her orgasm roared through her body. Her back arched and she was unable to move as the strong waves of intense pleasure hit her repeatedly.

Gabriel was in awe over the display of his sub in the thrall of ecstasy. She was spread out like a buffet, and her plump red nipples and juicy cunt made his mouth water. Her head was thrown back against Brian's shoulder as she continued to whimper through the lingering effects of her orgasm. Every eye in the room was on her. His cock was rock hard and he wanted nothing more than to bend her over the arm of the couch and fuck her silly. Instead, he settled for getting up and straightening her dress, before pulling her from Brian's lap and into his arms.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?"

"Everyone keeps asking me that tonight," she answered, and then giggled, more from the effervescent spikes of pleasure that were still running through her body, than because the statement was funny.

Their friends and the other people in the lounge suddenly surrounded them. Gabriel felt Clare's skin heat and knew that she finally remembered that they weren't alone. All she had to do was look up, and she'd see that the other people standing here were all people from the club. She knew every one of them. Even the bartender belonged to the club. Though to be accurate, he was actually the owner of the cigar lounge, and had agreed to do a favor for Gabriel. Clare had been so caught up in what was happening to her that she hadn't even recognized Sam when he brought over the drinks.

Gabriel grabbed Brian's attention. "We don't usually come and run, but Clare's still pretty high on endorphins, so I'm going to get her out of here. Will you let the others know?"

"Sure thing. I'll catch up with you later in the week."

Clare was still bright red and having a hard time keeping her eyes off the floor. Brian used a finger to lift her chin.

"You did a good job, kid." He leaned forward and gave her a kiss. "Keep your chin up."

Clare smiled. "Yes, Sir."

The couple left and were soon home. Once inside, Clare yawned and stretched. "I'm exhausted. I'll probably sleep like a log."

"I know it's late, but we have one more piece of business to attend to before we go to bed."

Clare looked over at Gabriel. "The tip-toe thing."

Gabriel nodded. "Yes, your earlier disobedience. Go get ready for bed. When you're done, I want you lying back on the bed with your legs spread. No clothes."

"Yes, Sir." Clare headed into the bedroom.

Fifteen minutes later, Gabriel walked over to the bed and held up a riding crop for Clare to see. "You fell from your toes because you were overly concerned with how your cunt felt. I'm going to make sure you won't forget how it's feeling. Your punishment will be ten smacks from the crop."

"Yes, Sir," Clare said shakily. This was the first time that he had used the crop, so she was a little nervous. Before she realized what was happening, Gabriel had smacked her mound four times in quick succession. Clare yelped and jackknifed up from the bed.

"Lie down and stay there. I won't tell you a second time."

Clare once again assumed her position. Gabriel ran the end of the crop up and down her pussy. The leather was firm and slightly cool against her bare lips.

"Your cunt is starting to get wet. I can see the moisture on the tip of my crop, and your clit is just starting to peek out at me. Getting your cunt spanked excites you, doesn't it Clare?"

Clare whispered, "Yes, Sir."

A flick of his wrist brought the tip of the crop down against her bare lips, causing her to cry out and making her body become tense.

"I didn't hear you, Clare." He smacked the crop against her lips a second time. The sounds she was now making had become deeper.

"Yes, Sir. It excites me."

SMACK! The crop came down a third time. "You know what I want to hear."

"Yes, Sir. Getting my cunt spanked excites me, Sir."

"Good girl." He pushed the tip of the crop between her pussy lips and rubbed it against her clit, causing her to squirm against it.

"Yes, you do like having your cunt spanked. Look at how wet you made my crop." He held the crop close to her face so she could see the moisture, before lightly tapping her lips. "Clean it."

"Yes, Sir." Clare opened her mouth and lapped her tongue across the leather several times. Gabriel's eyes followed her every move.

"Your last three slaps are going to be on your clit. Reach down and hold your cunt open for me."

Clare put her hands down and spread the lips. Her pussy was hot from her arousal and from the smacks of the crop. Gabriel sat down the crop and undressed. Then, he leaned over and sucked her clit hard, forcing it to become even further engorged.

"Oh God!" Clare's hips bucked as his lips continued to suction. Just when she thought he'd push her over the edge, he stopped. Gabriel picked up the crop, and then stood next to her head. He pushed the hard tip of his erection into her mouth. "Suck my cock and make me come."

Clare eagerly took him into her mouth. She loved sucking his cock. It always caused her excitement level to jump. Distracted, she didn't see the crop come down on her clit until it was too late. Hot pain spread across her pussy, and Clare moaned loudly around Gabriel's cock.

Gabriel pushed his cock deeper, taking advantage of her open mouth. He held her head and began thrusting in and out with a steady tempo. Clare's body was trembling as she struggled to keep up with his thrusts, while keeping her pussy spread wide.

SMACK! The heat was almost unbearable. Her clit was throbbing. Gabriel's cock was also throbbing, and he pushed it in deeper as his thrusts became more uncontrolled. He flicked her clit with the tip of the crop, over and over, until it really did became too much to bear. Her whimpers increased, as she frantically tried to hold herself together.

Gabriel looked down at her. "Clare?" She raised her eyes to his, and the crop came down with a stinging slap. "Come!" he shouted, and Clare exploded. Soon strong, hot jets were filling her mouth as Gabriel came with a yell. The sensations flowing through her body quickly interrupted all thought, and she became unable to keep up with the flow from his cock. Hot come spilled out of her mouth and down her cheeks and chin. Gabriel pulled out, spilling even more.

"Rub my come into your skin. I want you to think about my cock every time you smell my scent."

Once she was done, the two crawled under the covers. Gabriel reached over to turn off the light.

"We'll talk about this evening's assignment tomorrow. I want to hear your thoughts on everything that happened."

His words were met with silence.

"Sweetheart?" Gabriel looked down at her face. She must have fallen asleep the instant her head hit the pillow. She'd had a busy evening. He smiled and pulled her close. His last thought before falling asleep was to wonder if tomorrow would be too soon to again play with the panties.

12