All Comments on 'New Years with Amanda'

by OldSoulYoungBod

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

I really liked it. I hope you continue this story. Looking forward to it actually

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
".... her pleasantly narrow waste ..."

I very much doubt that her WAIST was really a WASTE!!

"And look at you know!" - shouldn't that be 'now' not 'know'?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

Really, really sexy story! I want her myself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what ???

was not bad till you showed your immaturity by swearing at her . , what a punk .

fseanmfseanmover 8 years ago
VERY EROTIC STORY

Please continue this story I can only hope and imagine Amanda stays in the city with her cousin and bangs him. Even the taboo of Amanda becoming pregnant and the cousins become a couple bonded with the passion of love and endless delights sharing each other's bodies. I can see the couple branching off on their own away from family and drama their love would create. Awesome!

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
omg

very nice, very well written. now, how about extending it. you have left a lot to be able to follow it up with a long series..... how about it.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
More please !

This is hot ! You really cannot leave it here, you must continue, please ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I visited my cousin just after Christmas, I flew in and she met me at the airport. We had not seen each other for 8 years. I did not know what to expect. There was 7 years difference between us and now I had to go to Melbourne for my work from the first week in January. Her mother, my Aunty, suggested I stay with her, I said no, its o.k, but she said she would be happy to see me. So it was,, Glynnis met me, she was 35 now still plump like I last saw her. We caught the tram to her place, not far from the city, a nice small terrace, 2 bedroom both upstairs. We talked, got over the initial awkwardness of not seeing each other for some time. She was a legal assistant, had done very well. She asked if my work involved plans for New Year, no, she then insisted I come to her office party. I said no, its o.k, I insist, besides you will open a few of the womens eyes when they see me with you. I laughed, she said they are always talking about who they were with, especially the partners of the firm. They are an old lot, me, not interested but the girls go with them. We laughed, but you are not to tell them you are my cousin, agreed, agreed, lets have some fun. Jacket and tie was the required dress, I waited, when she came down, wow, electric blue dress, just above the knee, nylons, high heels, the jewelry, she looked hot. I told her, wow, you will be very popular tonight, think so, sure so, I better not let you out of my sight. She looked at me, thank you, I would like that. The party started out a bit stiff, formal, I was introduced to almost everyone. I was polite, a few of the women asked how I knew Glynnis, I said we dated in the past, we have kept in touch, when she found out i had to come for work she insisted I stay with her. How could I refuse. The party got a bit more relaxed with the alcohol, I watched as a few of the men talked to her. She would wave me over, oh, meet Rob, she would put her arm around me, kiss me on the cheek, he is down from Sydney, staying with me, we dated years ago, kept in touch. The guys nodded, drifted away slowly, I rescued her 3 times, the third time when she called me over, I noticed one of the guys putting his arm around shoulder, again the same intro but this time , I held her, kissed her full on the lips, mm, missed you, he got the hint. Thanks for that, that was nice, I thought so to, looking at her. The countdown, I held her, my arms around her and then kissed her, hope your year is good for you, but she moved back, kissing me again. After awhile she said if it is alright with you, I would like to go. O.k, we said our goodbyes, all the while our arms around each other. We walked out into the fresh air, laughing ,talking, wow, she said, that will get them talking, thank you, I had a great night. Me too, I got to kiss the prettiest girl there. You think so, I know so. We walked from the tram, she held me close. We walked inside, coffee, no, I think I will have another glass of wine, o.k, let me get it for you. I took off my coat, and shoes, she took her time, she brought it over to me, straddling my legs. We need to get that tie off, undoing it, the top 3 buttons of my shirt, That better, well sort of, am I too heavy, pushing down, well no, that's not the problem, her fingers went to my belt, looking at me as she undid it. I think you should stop now, I don't want to, do you, well, no, not really, good as she undid the top of my trousers. Here let me help, I raised up pulling them down, her hand went to my underwear, squeezing my hard cock, take it out, I slid my underwear down. She held my cock, moved forward and up and slowly lowered her pussy down onto my cock, I pushed up, no, no breathlessly let me, its been ,well such a long time and I let her gloriously ride my cock, faster now, I watched her face, flushed, my cock soaked and then she stopped, hard down on me, I could feel her pussy clench me, hard, then she went limp, like a rag doll. I needed to get up, I moved her forward, arms around her, holding her, my cock still in her as I edged to the bedroom, her arms clinging to my neck, lowering her to the bed, losing all my clothes, kneeling between her legs pushing them back and fucked her hard, slapping against her shaved pussy, she kept, moaning, shaking as I blasted my cum into her. So began 3 weeks of work, fucking, work, fucking, she was insatiable. Even when she told me, you cant fuck my pussy tonight, I don't take contraceptives, good catholic you know, too risky for the next 5 days, her lips were around my cock, taking the cum from me. The next night, the same but then she didn't finish, straddling me, I thought you said we cant, sshh, she held my cock, don't push, I need you in me, as I realized my cock was about to enter her bottom. She pushed down, my cock entered, she gasped, sat still, then sunk slowly down, my cock encased by tight silky flesh, until she was sitting on my thighs. She leaned forward, you like it, oh yes, I do to, when I was younger, a lot of guys fucked me there as she moved up and down. Good, because I am going to, I rolled her over, pulled her up on her knees and fucked her bum doggy style until I was done and then she collapsed flat onto the bed, my cock still in her. We visit each other regularly, she is my cousin but most of all she is a damn good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope Amanda has a waist rather than a waste. Her waist is part of her body. Waste is what you throw in the trash bin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous